Jan. 6 rioter who electroshocked Michael Fanone shouts 'Trump won' after receiving a 12.5 year sentence

Fearless patriot, unwavering conviction of judgement, not giving into Nazi coercion.

Another rioter faces the wrath of justice. 151 months is 12 years, 7 months.
That is a long time. It is wrong on so many levels. I am not sure if justice is served.
Is it possible to vote from prison? Anyone know for sure?

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson imposed Rodriguez's 151-month sentence, saying he was a “one-man army of hate, attacking police officers and destroying property” on Jan. 6. Rodriguez was responsible for his own behavior even if Trump had been making "irresponsible and knowingly false claims that the election had been stolen," she said.

Fanone, Jackson said, was "protecting the very essence of democracy," and Rodriguez was "among the most serious offenders" on Jan. 6. "He's not just a follower, he calls for action," Jackson said, referencing Rodriguez's violent rhetoric immediately after Trump lost the 2020 election. Jackson said there was no indication that Rodriguez had any mental or cognitive impairments, referring to the defendant as "a man of average intelligence."

Ahead of his sentencing, Rodriguez spoke for about 20 minutes in a rambling speech, saying he “truly” thought a civil war was going to begin and that he believed the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers formed because police were standing down across the country. He acknowledged his actions against Fanone, but stopped short of an apology.

"Life has always seemed unfair to me," Rodriguez said, speaking of inequality in the country before referring to himself as "an American supremacist." If allowed to go home, Rodriguez said, he would go back to "driving a forklift with my GED and living with my mom," claiming that he did not present a future threat.

May he have many prison romances.

Another person that trump says he will pardon. Used a stun gun on the neck.of a policeman.

And he still buys the BIG LIE.
The BIG LIE was hillary in 2016.
Screenshot_20230616-115408_Instagram.jpg

Of
Another rioter faces the wrath of justice. 151 months is 12 years, 7 months.
That is a long time. It is wrong on so many levels. I am not sure if justice is served.
Is it possible to vote from prison? Anyone know for sure?

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson imposed Rodriguez's 151-month sentence, saying he was a “one-man army of hate, attacking police officers and destroying property” on Jan. 6. Rodriguez was responsible for his own behavior even if Trump had been making "irresponsible and knowingly false claims that the election had been stolen," she said.

Fanone, Jackson said, was "protecting the very essence of democracy," and Rodriguez was "among the most serious offenders" on Jan. 6. "He's not just a follower, he calls for action," Jackson said, referencing Rodriguez's violent rhetoric immediately after Trump lost the 2020 election. Jackson said there was no indication that Rodriguez had any mental or cognitive impairments, referring to the defendant as "a man of average intelligence."

Ahead of his sentencing, Rodriguez spoke for about 20 minutes in a rambling speech, saying he “truly” thought a civil war was going to begin and that he believed the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers formed because police were standing down across the country. He acknowledged his actions against Fanone, but stopped short of an apology.

"Life has always seemed unfair to me," Rodriguez said, speaking of inequality in the country before referring to himself as "an American supremacist." If allowed to go home, Rodriguez said, he would go back to "driving a forklift with my GED and living with my mom," claiming that he did not present a future threat.

Of course, the dickhead certainly does present a future threat and would probably do it again,
so we can't take chances. I hope he serves his full term.

Of

Of course, the dickhead certainly does present a future threat and would probably do it again,
so we can't take chances. I hope he serves his full term.
You heard what he said for people to do at his arraignment in Miami.

“Our country has to protest. We have plenty of protest to protest. We’ve lost everything,” Trump said Sunday afternoon in a radio interview with his longtime friend and right-wing figure Roger Stone.

You heard what he said for people to do at his arraignment in Miami.

“Our country has to protest. We have plenty of protest to protest. We’ve lost everything,” Trump said Sunday afternoon in a radio interview with his longtime friend and right-wing figure Roger Stone.
He is the leader of the "trump crime family" of losers and criminals. He has no shame and no sole.

Forum List

Back