James Webb space telescope. 10 billion dollars, wasted in space.

You know nothing of your bible'ology?
Why don't you contribute something? How and when did they learn about not being able to stay on the moon? If they send people to Mars, then how long can they stay and explore there? Obviously, it's worth going to Mars (to explore beyond our solar system), but if we can't stay there long, then it has become like the moon isn't it?

I hear that the James Webb space telescope cost 10 billion dollars to make. When will this throwing money away on these space projects end.? We keeps spending money on these Mars rovers, exploring a dead planet, now we have just wasted 10 billion dollars on this James Webb telescope. People are still starving here on Earth, in Afghanistan, and Ethiopia. When will this wasting money in insignificant space exploration going to end? Your thoughts.
How exactly does one waste money in space?!

Why don't you contribute something? How and when did they learn about not being able to stay on the moon? If they send people to Mars, then how long can they stay and explore there? Obviously, it's worth going to Mars (to explore beyond our solar system), but if we can't stay there long, then it has become like the moon isn't it?
So, no. You know nothing of your bible'ology.

How exactly does one waste money in space?!
We prolly went to the moon too many times. However, when we learned about it and its lack of a magnetic field and water, we abandoned it as a destination. Mars has practically been abandoned as a destination, but we don't know how long one can survive without a magnetic field. Mars didn't appear to have water, but would like to check if there is any below its surface. The Earth is losing its magnetic field, so we have to do something, i.e. find a place where we can live.

We prolly went to the moon too many times. However, when we learned about it and its lack of a magnetic field and water, we abandoned it as a destination. Mars has practically been abandoned as a destination, but we don't know how long one can survive without a magnetic field. Mars didn't appear to have water, but would like to check if there is any below its surface. The Earth is losing its magnetic field, so we have to do something, i.e. find a place where we can live.
Talk to Musk, he has a plan

Where are we going?, we can not live on Mars, the atmosphere is to thin, and there is just to much radiation. Where are you going to live, there is nothing on the Moon, no water no air. What is this insane notion about going somewhere else other than the Earth?! Where are we going? and for what reason.? This space exploration is insane, and a waste of money, that could be better spent right here on Earth helping people on Earth that need help.
But the whole space exploration thing is good cover for classified military projects..

Talk to Musk, he has a plan
He's another with other YOUNG BILLIONAIRES, but it sounds like he's milking the tourists to take them on a space ride and have internet. If anyone can find a way to put people on Mars or the moon to live, then they'lll have something. How can someone generate a magnetic field (in the right quantity, not too weak, not too string)?

Really? We had no clue about radiation, temperature, lack of atmosphere on the moon in the 60s?

You're funny.

I am an Einstein compared to you.

You're a moron compared to me.
Well, show us what you got dickhead? I was too young for science in the 60s.

Well, show us what you got dickhead? I was too young for science in the 60s.

1651462400414.png

Really? We had no clue about radiation, temperature, lack of atmosphere on the moon in the 60s?

You're funny.

I am an Einstein compared to you.

You're a moron compared to me.
I was talking about was magnetic field and you produced nothing to explain when we learned about it. We have to have just the right amount and Earth has it. Too little and it doesn't protect us from the solar winds and we get radiated. Too much and we get atmospheric storms.

The answer hasn't been cleared up -- Origins of Earth’s magnetic field remain a mystery.

Chinese may have discovered it and created the compass -- Discovery of the Earth’s magnetic field / Earth's Magnetic Field / Land and Marine Geoscience / Our Science / Home - GNS Science

I was talking about was magnetic field and you produced nothing to explain when we learned about it. We have to have just the right amount and Earth has it. Too little and it doesn't protect us from the solar winds and we get radiated. Too much and we get atmospheric storms.

The answer hasn't been cleared up -- Origins of Earth’s magnetic field remain a mystery.

Chinese may have discovered it and created the compass -- Discovery of the Earth’s magnetic field / Earth's Magnetic Field / Land and Marine Geoscience / Our Science / Home - GNS Science
It's blasphemous to accept anything from atheist, evilutionist scientists,

Well, I'll willing to see your evidence that we didn't know about the moon's magnetic field until the telescope.
Lol, you get confused easily.

While atmosphere is necessary, I would wager the lack of a magnetic field on the moon is why we abandoned it as a destination and place for humans to live and explore. If it had a magnetic field, then we could still live there by creating our own atmosphere inside some type of moon housing. We could have humans living there already!

The same with Mars. Instead, NASA has to decide whether to send humans there to explore further. Mars is still important as it is the planet most like Earth. I think they will, but will have to have some kind of protected space station nearby. Is that even possible? I dunno, do you?

As for James Webb telescope, we can use it to see if Mars had a magnetic field in the past and how Earth's magnetic field was in the past.

ETA: Nikola Tesla discovered Earth's magnetic field. Is that why Musk named his car after him?

You know nothing of your bible'ology?
You're too hung up on Earth's magnetic field as creation science shows the magnetic field backing up a young Earth.

"In 1986, physicist D. Russell Humphreys described a magnetic field that was distinct from the long-ages "dynamo" model, which holds that reversals of planetary magnetic fields are charging the fields with more energy. A dynamo would recharge the magnetic field so that it could be millions of years old. But the dynamo model requires earth's core to hold the charge. The problem is that a charge that deep inside the earth cannot manifest fast fluctuations on the planet's surface.

In contrast, Humphreys presented a version of the "free decay" model, describing a magnetic field held in the mantle that wraps around the outside of the core. This could account for the rapid fluctuations, but does not allow for vast time periods. In this model, each fluctuation drains strength from the geomagnetic field. Movements in mantle material, already proposed to have accompanied the Genesis Flood, would provide the fluctuations."

While atmosphere is necessary, I would wager the lack of a magnetic field on the moon is why we abandoned it as a destination and place for humans to live and explore. If it had a magnetic field, then we could still live there by creating our own atmosphere inside some type of moon housing. We could have humans living there already!

The same with Mars. Instead, NASA has to decide whether to send humans there to explore further. Mars is still important as it is the planet most like Earth. I think they will, but will have to have some kind of protected space station nearby. Is that even possible? I dunno, do you?

As for James Webb telescope, we can use it to see if Mars had a magnetic field in the past and how Earth's magnetic field was in the past.

ETA: Nikola Tesla discovered Earth's magnetic field. Is that why Musk named his car after him?

I agree, your lack of moon knowledge is confusing.

I would wager the lack of a magnetic field on the moon is why we abandoned it as a destination and place for humans to live and explore.

You'll have to bring me up to speed. When was the announcement that it was "a destination and place for humans to live and explore"?

When was the updated announcement that it wasn't "a destination and place for humans to live and explore"?

And what did that have to do with the James Webb telescope?

You're confusing me again. How does the telescope help us see if Mars had a magnetic field in the past?

Too little and it doesn't protect us from the solar winds and we get radiated. Too much and we get atmospheric storms.

Too much magnetic field would give us atmospheric storms? We don't have storms now?
You have a link to your storm claim?

I would wager the lack of a magnetic field on the moon is why we abandoned it as a destination and place for humans to live and explore.

You'll have to bring me up to speed. When was the announcement that it was "a destination and place for humans to live and explore"?

When was the updated announcement that it wasn't "a destination and place for humans to live and explore"?

You're confusing me again. How does the telescope help us see if Mars had a magnetic field in the past?

Too little and it doesn't protect us from the solar winds and we get radiated. Too much and we get atmospheric storms.

Too much magnetic field would give us atmospheric storms? We don't have storms now?
He is just making stuff up, you know. This is a sock account used to derail every science thread.

You're backtracking because I provided one of the GREATEST REASONS for the James Webb telescope. I didn't relate it to the moon. You did and it was WRONG.

Yet, I found it! It was at least up until 1972 that people still thought that we could live on the moon. That's prolly you and Fort Fun Indiana's generation from the 60s. Thus, I would think MY GENERATION in the late 70s learned about the magnetic field and put a kabosh on living there.

"

Will we ever live on the Moon?​

When Apollo 17 returned from the Moon in 1972, few people would have imagined that we would still be waiting for another human to set foot on our cosmic companion nearly 50 years later. In fact, most people at the time thought that by now we would have a human settlement on the Moon. But that dream has stalled."

Forum List

Back