James Webb space telescope. 10 billion dollars, wasted in space.

He is just making stuff up, you know. This is a sock account used to derail every science thread.
I'm fine with you hippies trying to live on the moon. I'm sure one of the first things you'll test is if you can get higher and faster with cannabis. I could be wrong about the effect of not having a magnetic field for protection. Perhaps, it won't be that hard to protect oneself from the solar winds

james bond: As for James Webb telescope, we can use it to see if Mars had a magnetic field in the past and how Earth's magnetic field was in the past.

You're confusing me again. How does the telescope help us see if Mars had a magnetic field in the past?
RE: James Webb Space Telescope

"It is specifically made to look and unravel the mysteries of the creation and formation of our solar system, galaxies and other exoplanetary systems in the universe.

People are amazed and moved by the thought of how can James Webb Space Telescope will see back in time and that leads to major revelations of what we are lacking to conclude in the theories of creation of all source and the crucial processes that are required to build and formulate such tremendous masses capable of providing life and habitat for numerous species and also throws some light on the say of being alone in the universe.

"

How far back can JWST see in the past?

No alt text provided for this image

Image credit: NASA

One of the major goals and target of launching or developing this mission was to see the abnormalities and procedures of formulation of planetary systems, galaxies and stars thereby granting us the superpower of looking back in time.

As light coming from the further objects like stars take an ample amount of time to reach and which is the major principle behind this module. The further away an object is, the further back in time we are looking. This is because of the time taken by light to travel from the object to us."

Because of JWST's larger mirror, it will enable us to see almost the major way back to the beginning of the Universe, around 13.7 billion years ago.

Its ability to view the Universe in longer wavelength infrared light, It will be capable of seeing some of the most distant galaxies in our Universe, certainly with more ease than the visible/ultraviolet light view of Hubble.

This is because light from distant objects is stretched out by the expansion of our Universe, an effect known as Redshift pushing the light out of the visible range and into infrared.

Bits and pieces of the Theory behind JWST seeing back in time

Simple understand this fact that when telescopes look at the light from distant galaxies, they are not literally looking back in time. The past no longer exists, so no one can directly look at it. Instead, the telescopes are looking at the present-time pattern of a beam of light.

Since the beam of light has been traveling through the mostly-empty vacuum of space for millions of years, it has been largely undisturbed. Therefore, the present-time pattern of this beam of light is the same as the pattern that it had when it was first created by the distant galaxy millions of years ago.

By looking at the present-time state of a beam of light, we can thus infer what the galaxy that created the light looked like millions of years ago."

It's blasphemous to accept anything from atheist, evilutionist scientists,
It was created by creation scientists. They are telling us we will be able to see God's work. The Big Bang backs up the Bible.

Of course, you'll see what you want to see -- your Flat Earth. Or maybe that one guy I showed you has caught your eye and you can't get him out of your mind lol...

love-for-Hollie2.jpg

Last edited:
It was created by creation scientists. They are telling us we will be able to see God's work. The Big Bang backs up the Bible.

Of course, you'll see what you want to see -- your Flat Earth. Or maybe that one guy I showed you has caught your eye and you can't get him out of your mind lol...

View attachment 639583
It was not created by hyper-religious kooks.

RE: James Webb Space Telescope

"It is specifically made to look and unravel the mysteries of the creation and formation of our solar system, galaxies and other exoplanetary systems in the universe.

People are amazed and moved by the thought of how can James Webb Space Telescope will see back in time and that leads to major revelations of what we are lacking to conclude in the theories of creation of all source and the crucial processes that are required to build and formulate such tremendous masses capable of providing life and habitat for numerous species and also throws some light on the say of being alone in the universe.

"

How far back can JWST see in the past?

No alt text provided for this image

Image credit: NASA

One of the major goals and target of launching or developing this mission was to see the abnormalities and procedures of formulation of planetary systems, galaxies and stars thereby granting us the superpower of looking back in time.

As light coming from the further objects like stars take an ample amount of time to reach and which is the major principle behind this module. The further away an object is, the further back in time we are looking. This is because of the time taken by light to travel from the object to us."

Because of JWST's larger mirror, it will enable us to see almost the major way back to the beginning of the Universe, around 13.7 billion years ago.

Its ability to view the Universe in longer wavelength infrared light, It will be capable of seeing some of the most distant galaxies in our Universe, certainly with more ease than the visible/ultraviolet light view of Hubble.

This is because light from distant objects is stretched out by the expansion of our Universe, an effect known as Redshift pushing the light out of the visible range and into infrared.

Bits and pieces of the Theory behind JWST seeing back in time

Simple understand this fact that when telescopes look at the light from distant galaxies, they are not literally looking back in time. The past no longer exists, so no one can directly look at it. Instead, the telescopes are looking at the present-time pattern of a beam of light.

Since the beam of light has been traveling through the mostly-empty vacuum of space for millions of years, it has been largely undisturbed. Therefore, the present-time pattern of this beam of light is the same as the pattern that it had when it was first created by the distant galaxy millions of years ago.

By looking at the present-time state of a beam of light, we can thus infer what the galaxy that created the light looked like millions of years ago."

By seeing back in time, you mean 6,000 years ago, right?

It was not created by hyper-religious kooks.
I should point out that I found out he's 5'7", but has at least a 6" cranium. That puts him over 6' easily and I know you like your guys tall over 6' lol.

You're wrong.
Lol, you're wrong that I'm wrong which makes me RIGHT. You should just stay out of the science forum as we see your lack of science instead of an abundance of science.

I was right about water on Mars and that it had a magnetic field. NASA backs me up. Love to see that with James Webb telescope.

I was right about water on Mars and that it had a magnetic field. NASA backs me up.

That's awesome!

When did the James Webb telescope discover that for the first time?

And did you seriously think that when they talked about looking back in time, they meant seeing what Mars looked like in the past?

That's awesome!

When did the James Webb telescope discover that for the first time?

And did you seriously think that when they talked about looking back in time, they meant seeing what Mars looked like in the past?
Wow. The James Webb telescope has changed the way we see space and the universe. Seeing is believing. I think I just saw two galaxies collide with each other and destroy themselves.

I doubt you can see yourself have sex for the first time, but its next versions may allow for personal views lol.

Last edited:
I hear that the James Webb space telescope cost 10 billion dollars to make. When will this throwing money away on these space projects end.? We keeps spending money on these Mars rovers, exploring a dead planet, now we have just wasted 10 billion dollars on this James Webb telescope. People are still starving here on Earth, in Afghanistan, and Ethiopia. When will this wasting money in insignificant space exploration going to end? Your thoughts.

You think it's wasting money. I might think other projects are wasting money. Who gets to decide? Well, the people who have the money, the voters who vote for this EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Who opposed this? Republicans? Nope. Democrats? Nope. Then.... 95% of the population voted for this.

Wow. The James Webb telescope has changed the way we see space and the universe. Seeing is believing. I think I just saw two galaxies collide with each other and destroy themselves.

I doubt you can see yourself have sex for the first time, but its next versions may allow for personal views lol.

Which one allows us to see if Mars had a magnetic field?

Forum List

Back