James Otto (My most favorite singer)

Can't see your posts, ma'am, as I have you on ignore.

However I do hereby pledge to stop spamming and trolling this thread. :thup:

I too am obsessed with a group of musicians whom I've seen perform over 30 times in the last 45 years. :beer:

Have a good day. :slap:

Go here for the newest write up on James. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Go here to vote for him as the sexiest male in country music. You may be able to vote once for each day that the poll is up and going. :) :) :)

On Monday, October 20th the new song from James named "Somewhere Tonight" will be released and become available to purchase! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. That day at 9 AM EST the song will debut on the Sirius XM radio station named The Highway.

If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite male singer, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put together when James sings! :) :) :)

This is the song that put James on the map from his album named Sunset Man and not only stayed at #1 for two weeks making it the #1 country song of 2008, but it scored James his very first Grammy award nomination the following year. :) :) :)

This is the last song that went to radio from James so far and is from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya! :) :) :)

This is my most favorite song and performance from him which is also from his Sunset Man album. :) :) :)

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. James has also become known for his songwriting by scoring the 2009 CMA and ACM Song of the Year awards for his being a co-writer of the song named "In Color" from Jamey Johnson and is also a co-writer of the song named "No Hurry" from the Zac Brown Band which went all the way to #2. :) :) :)

I guess he's ok...that exaggerated country twang gets tiresome..."country" music today is so cheesy and contrived...

The Les Paul he's pretending to play in the first vid looks nice..it isn't plugged in to anything, but..that's showbiz...I like the Dove..I like that SJ200, too.
Apparently he has a Gibson endorsement.

^^^ If you do not go for the twang, then James is who you should check out! Country soul is what James is known for. :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ Thank you for the help in keeping this chat going about my most favorite singer. :) :) :)

God bless you and James and those in your clip always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back