James Otto (My most favorite singer)

She's a bigot wrapped up in smilies, clutching the Bible and using this board to spread the word of Otto.

In other words, I decline to acquiesce to your request.

you, Boop, are a pissy and hate-filled asshole, plain and simple...

I sincerely hope you somehow find a way to get help for that...

That's a mirror, home skillet.

I love you, Boop...

but on this, you're an absolute ****, plain and simple...

you're a righteous dude, winger...

I tried to sent you pos rep, but the system said I hadda spend some more around first... meh...
I have had that happen to me here too here and there. I hate it too. :mad: :mad: :mad:

for the record, I personally find James Otto to be sorta tedious and tiresome...

that having been said, there's no excuse for any of y'all to say mean things to our sweet gal Holly...
Its okay that James isn't for everyone. I don't believe that there is anyone walking around who actually has a fan in everyone else on the planet. With that having been said, I got dibs on all unwanted shares of James because that would be the only good thing about him not being for everyone. Its just means more of him for me to love! :) :) :)

I suppose that the band Yes is to me as the J.O. is to J.O. girl. But at least I know when to give it a break

Yes transformed my life. Yes IS my life. They have foretold my life over the decades. My soul resonates within the chords of their music. My three boys were coincidentally named for their founding members. I've seen them over 30 times in the past 40 years. I've travelled cross-country to see them. I'm a goddamn 59 year old groupie.

But like I said... I know when to give it a break.
You do realize that I don't add to this chat every day like I very well could, right? As for the history that you have with your most favorite act, I don't blame you if you are proud of it. :) :) :)

If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite male singer, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put together when James sings! :) :) :)
Of course. :thup:
Thank you! To me, if you love someone enough, you will do whatever you can for them when you can do it for them. :) :) :)

God bless you three and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Y'all who have helped me keep this chat going, whether doing so has ever been your intention or not, I so very much appreciate it. A live performance from James was supposed to be shown tonight at the Stage It dot com website and because of some unknown legal issue, it didn't happen. James was also supposed to do a show just an hour away from me last month 11 days before Christmas and due to there not being enough interest in him as well as the other singers who were to be there with him, that show did not happen either. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to me! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

With everything that has been on my plate for the past couple of years, having things like that happen to me as well in my opinion is worse than taking chocolate away from a two year old. Will I ever get to experience another rise in my roller coaster life or will I just stay at one level which I know could be lower, but has not been any higher in a very long time? :( :( :(

Maybe I should just be glad that I have not gone up again because when a person does go up again, eventually another down will happen and if you are high enough before that fall, that fall is really going to hurt!!! :( :( :(

Okay, I'm done for now. Sorry, y'all. :( :( :(

Last edited:
I suppose that the band Yes is to me as the J.O. is to J.O. girl. But at least I know when to give it a break

Yes transformed my life. Yes IS my life. They have foretold my life over the decades. My soul resonates within the chords of their music. My three boys were coincidentally named for their founding members. I've seen them over 30 times in the past 40 years. I've travelled cross-country to see them. I'm a goddamn 59 year old groupie.

But like I said... I know when to give it a break.

Yes .... wasn't that one-third of Barack O'bama's campaign slogan?

There was this time I was sitting in a '49 Plymouth in the early evening and Yes (all five plus two extra keyboardists) did not come walking up and smash a beer bottle in my face. That's when I became a fan.

H's favorite singer:

100666884-rd-party.jpg

God bless H, Holly, John Anderson, Yes, James Otto, Tiny Tim and the entire phone book of Elkhart Indiana always!

Rick Wakeman is god.

a tune for all the jerks who give Holly grief about her devotion to JO...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUWMSVDPdGQ]Elvis Presley - Don't be cruel - YouTube[/ame]

If you are interested in seeing James live on your screen, his next Stage It website performance is tonight at 8 PM EST. Go here to check him out! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If you go here tomorrow night between 8 & 8:30 PM EST, you can hear James sing live from the stage of the Grand Ole Opry!

Holly

image.jpg

Holly. Or Jabba. Whatever it is.

Your obsession with that singer is beyond disgusting. Beyond pathetic. If he knew how openly obsessed you are about him he would probably kill himself in the worst possible way :)

image.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ What makes you think that James doesn't already know? Your saying such a thing just goes to show how well you don't know me and him. James is already aware of what I have to say online concerning him because I tell him. :) :) :)

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Therefore if what you said was true, James would have taken himself out a long time ago.

Go here to check out the Grand Ole Opry performance that James gave on the day before yesterday.

Holly

P.S. Its at the very beginning of the clip and it only goes for no more than 15 minutes.

If you go here this Saturday night August 9th around 8:30 PM EST, you can hear James sing live from the stage of the Grand Ole Opry! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back