James Otto (My most favorite singer)

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite male singer, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put together when James sings! :) :) :)

This is the song that put James on the map from his album named Sunset Man and not only stayed at #1 for two weeks making it the #1 country song of 2008, but it scored James his very first Grammy award nomination the following year. :) :) :)

This is the last song that went to radio from James so far and is from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya! :) :) :)

This is my most favorite song and performance from him which is also from his Sunset Man album. :) :) :)

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. James has also become known for his songwriting by scoring the 2009 CMA and ACM Song of the Year awards for his being a co-writer of the song named "In Color" from Jamey Johnson and is also a co-writer of the song named "No Hurry" from the Zac Brown Band which went all the way to #2. :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
An online performance has been scheduled for James to do on Wednesday, July 25th at 8 PM EST! Go here to get lined up for it if you would like to see James sing live on your screen! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If you go here between 8:00 and 8:30 PM EST tomorrow night, you can listen to James sing on the Grand Ole Opry stage! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ No, but him and his wife and daughter do have a pet chihuahua named Isabella. :) :) :)

God bless you and James and his family always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ At least my message is about this chat's subject. What does a girl from Nantucket mentioned in your earlier message have to do with James?

Holly

^^^ What is weird is you and BDBoop having the same person next to your name. You two aren't the same person, are you?

Ah, yes. James, you are his biggest stalker.

The man nobody ever heard of.
If that is what you want to think, it doesn't bother me because me, James, and the Lord knows what really is and we three are all who really need to know. :) :) :)

Anyways, this performance from James is in front of a crowd that I was a part of in late January of last year. :) :) :)

God bless you two and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Since when is 45,319 people looking after him at the Twitter website nobody? :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back