James Hansen Wishes he Wasn’t So Right about Global Warming

I really did want to answer the question but I guess you've dug in your heels now.

For the sake of this not being a waste of time, why not ask me some other question that can test how smwart I am?
It wasn’t my question

China and India produce over 80% of the world's pollution. If AGW is such a big problem why don't the Global Elitists call out the two countries producing more air and solid pollution than ALL THE OTHER G20 NATIONS COMBINED????
Where the fuck do you get nonsense like that?

1678226906138.png

I have only argued that they shouldn't be using urban temperature stations because of the UHI effect and that global temperature reconstructions that don't match northern hemisphere ice core data are intentionally misleading because they smooth out all of the climate fluctuations.
Because of the climategate emails, we know with 100% certainty that it wasn't merely shoddily done science, it was fraudulent science.

They need to be prosecuted.

Because of the climategate emails, we know with 100% certainty that it wasn't merely shoddily done science, it was fraudulent science.

They need to be prosecuted.
They were investigated in multiple nations by multiple agencies and all were cleared. What did YOU see in the emails that makes you think differently?

They investigated themselves, dumbass. There needs to be a criminal investigation.
They were investigated by:

1) House of Commons Science and Technology Committee
2) The Independent Science Assessment Panel
3) Pennsylvania State University
4) The UEA's Independent Climate Change Email Review
5) The US Environmental Protection Agency
6) Inspector General of the US Department of Commerce
7) National Science Foundation
You're a fucking idiot. A typical climategate denier. A fucking stupid doomsday cult dupe.

Have a nice day friend.

WATCH ME FEED THE TROLL

global_gis_2022.png

Hahaha haha

Global temperature records start around 1880 because observations did not sufficiently cover enough of the planet prior to that time. The line plot above shows yearly

Hansen, Gore, and Mann were all very young when they joined the Global Cooling scare in the 1970s.

That is when they discovered Urban Heat Sink Effect, and that they could just blame that "warming" on anything... and did.

Gore is a billionaire off fraud and fudge.

All three deserve the firing squad.

Hansen, Gore, and Mann were all very young when they joined the Global Cooling scare in the 1970s.
So, you have evidence to support this charge?
That is when they discovered Urban Heat Sink Effect, and that they could just blame that "warming" on anything... and did.
And evidence to support this?
Gore is a billionaire off fraud and fudge.
Al Gore's current net worth is $300 million and his father was a millionaire and US senator.
All three deserve the firing squad.
You deserve to be booted from this forum for such a comment.

Forum List

Back