James Hansen Wishes he Wasn’t So Right about Global Warming

It's fascinating, how much work deniers put into faking the temperature record so that they can continue to deny reality.

Not that it fools anyone. Nobody outside of their cult pays them any attention.
I have only argued that they shouldn't be using urban temperature stations because of the UHI effect and that global temperature reconstructions that don't match northern hemisphere ice core data are intentionally misleading because they smooth out all of the climate fluctuations.

I have only argued that they shouldn't be using urban temperature stations because of the UHI effect and that global temperature reconstructions that don't match northern hemisphere ice core data are intentionally misleading because they smooth out all of the climate fluctuations.

I think it's fine using urban stations ... as long as the stations are identified as `urban` and subject to the UHI effect ... many communities are aggressively fighting UHI effect for "other" reasons ... you know, tree planting ...

If I remember your citation correctly ... the problem was using only urban stations and not correcting for UHI effect ... this gives us higher temperature readings than what's actually happening ... IPCC not saying they're using only urban stations is a "lie of omission" ... a lie all the same ...

The IPCC doesn't allow for dispute ... thus it is not scientific in any sense of the word ... strictly political ...

Finally, we can welcome you to the side of the believers!
As to the global elite among scientists, they are.

As to the global elite among big money Americans, they never will.
why didn't you answer the question? are you too stupid to do that function?

It's fascinating, how much work deniers put into faking the temperature record so that they can continue to deny reality.

Not that it fools anyone. Nobody outside of their cult pays them any attention.
where's it warmer?

Why can’t you go to the post you responded to and read it? It’s the sentence with the question mark at the end of it!
I'm sorry but I don't even know which question you're referring to? A link would serve our purposes well.

I'm sorry but I don't even know which question you're referring to? A link would serve our purposes well.
Just hit the links in the post? See the arrow next to my name? Click it, it’s a link!!! Then do the same to the next name in the quote if that post until you get to the post with the question! You’re not bright are you?

Just hit the links in the post? See the arrow next to my name? Click it, it’s a link!!! Then do the same to the next name in the quote if that post until you get to the post with the question! You’re not bright are you?
I'm sorry but I don't see any arrow in a post. Which post are you talking about? Can you at least give me the post number? I would like to put this issue to rest now!

I'm sorry but I don't see any arrow in a post. Which post are you talking about? Can you at least give me the post number? I would like to put this issue to rest now!
A small, circled, up-pointing arrow to the right of a quoted poster's name will you take you to the quoted post. There should be one following your name near the top of this post.

A small, circled, up-pointing arrow to the right of a quoted poster's name will you take you to the quoted post. There should be one following your name near the top of this post.
Thanks for that! But now I've clicked all the arrows I've found and none of them take me back to the question. 'THE' question?

If jc456 can't just ask the question again for me then I'm not going to continue with this any longer.

Thanks for that! But now I've clicked all the arrows I've found and none of them take me back to the question. 'THE' question?

If jc456 can't just ask the question again for me then I'm not going to continue with this any longer.
I wouldn't waste a lot of time or effort debating him.

you don't see the up arrow next to jc456 said?

1678222291317.png

here's what the up arrow looks like for your name!

1678222367726.png

Now click that up arrow, which is a link, and it will take you to previous posts. keep hitting those up arrow links and Go to the one with the question. It will be the post prior to the one where I asked you to answer the question.

here's what the up arrow looks like for your name!

View attachment 763392

Now click that up arrow, which is a link, and it will take you to previous posts. keep hitting those up arrow links and Go to the one with the question. It will be the post prior to the one where I asked you to answer the question.
Just ask the damn question or post a link to it. I'm at the end of my patience with you now. I just want to see the question and then answer it!

Just ask the damn question or post a link to it. I'm at the end of my patience with you now. I just want to see the question and then answer it!
Naw, I’m trying to educate you. Maybe learn to answer questions when you respond

Naw, I’m trying to educate you. Maybe learn to answer questions when you respond
I really did want to answer the question but I guess you've dug in your heels now.

For the sake of this not being a waste of time, why not ask me some other question that can test how smwart I am?

Forum List

Back