James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.

If they got their 3 shots, why are they still worried?

I can't believe he would say something so crazy....more crazy than his previous remarks. you know....he's what...72 years old. I would not recommend a 72 year old walking up to someone and punching them in the face. That would be ...deadly for Snakehead.

That's right. Compliance. The Left is angry that there are folk that will not comply. Seriously i think that is evidence of satanic inspiration. If they've got the clot shot, they shouldn't be worried about anyone else. If they're masking why fear others who aren't. They're protected. Right. Fauci's killed a lot of people to get to this point.

That's right. Compliance. The Left is angry that there are folk that will not comply. Seriously i think that is evidence of satanic inspiration. If they've got the clot shot, they shouldn't be worried about anyone else. If they're masking why fear others who aren't. They're protected. Right. Fauci's killed a lot of people to get to this point.

"Just do what you are told and no one gets hurt".

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

He's a violent shit stain. Typical fascist.

I can't believe he would say something so crazy....more crazy than his previous remarks. you know....he's what...72 years old. I would not recommend a 72 year old walking up to someone and punching them in the face. That would be ...deadly for Snakehead.
He says that as if no one would ever punch him back.

It’s been a real pain in the ass having to deal with all these “did my own research” types who keep filling up our hospitals and making life a living hell.

I try to keep my empathy. It’s hard.

Forum List

Back