James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

You're here every day shitting on people who don't want to take an experimental medical procedure, and calling for them to be ostracized, denied healthcare, and imprisoned in their homes.
Go ahead and show me where I’ve said they should be denied healthcare.

Or admit you’re a liar. Either way.

COVID deaths are the result of COVID. That’s what makes it a COVID death.

Most COVID deaths are preventable with a vaccine that some conservatives have decided is super cool to reject.

The least likely people to be vaccinated in this country are blacks and hispanics.

Only half of the black population is vaccinated, so when the left are talking about denying unvaccinated people healthcare and other basic services, you KNOW what they really mean.

1644334779364.png

You vaxxed... and i pray that the clot shot fails in its developers original intent....pay attention to the number of former leftist lockdown/mask/vaxx pushers who are now walking back their orders on lockdowns/MASKs and evntually the clot shot.

Now wait for this...and it is coming i guarantee you. These same folk and more will say to you when you finally realize what you have done to yourselves and your children.....'NO ONE made you line up for that vaccine, it was your own decision'. It's coming.

There are loads of folk who have put one vaxx in their bodies and will not do it again. There are folk who submitted for two and they will not do anymore. They're not counting these folk as the anti vaxxer numbers.

Horrible comment by Carville and anyone that agrees with him. Yes, I'm vaccinated and boostered. But I would not force that choice on anyone else. Everyone I know that has COVID is vaccinated. Does it help with the severity? I hope so. But someone I know that was vaccinated just died from COVID. So who knows. IMO the vaccination needs to be personal choice.

btw... Anyone else watching the Olympics and wondering all the people outside on the ski slopes with the wind blowing around is wearing an N-95? wtf? I realize it's China's rules and they have to. But that is just the height of stupidity - vaccinated people who are tested wearing N-95s outdoors. smh

pknopp said:
Whether you have or not, many have.

Some say, 'IVE NEVER said that'. Well....they support a party who does say that and by their very support they 'have said it in their mind and or their heart. They don't SAY it but they THINK it. That's not a valid excuse.

It gets hard EVERY time you imagine yourself punching somebody in the face who isn't in your cult, or just mostly in the morning right when you wake up?
It’s hard having empathy for people when they’re so arrogant about the cause of their own suffering.

That's right. Compliance. The Left is angry that there are folk that will not comply. Seriously i think that is evidence of satanic inspiration. If they've got the clot shot, they shouldn't be worried about anyone else. If they're masking why fear others who aren't. They're protected. Right. Fauci's killed a lot of people to get to this point.
He should have the S..T punched out of him! Vaccinated people do spread the virus. Why isn’t he talking about the people who have Natural Immunity?
I’m a Nurse and got vaccinated way before the mandate. I got the booster because it was mandated, If they demand I get another one before the year is up I’ll quit my profession

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
Has he done so yet?

colfax said:
It’s hard having empathy for people when they’re so arrogant about the cause of their own suffering.

well WHO the hell asked YOU for your damn empathy. Keep it to yourself and for yourself because YOU just might be the one needing it. fool virtue signalling hypocrite

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
DoItfaggot.jpg

Forum List

Back