Jackson confirmed as first black woman on USSC

How do you define "Woman"?

• An adult human female.

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Anyone who identifies as a woman.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other (Please post your definition in this thread).

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Don't know (not a biologist).

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Is she even sure she is a women?

Did you see where a reporter from HuffPost asked Sen Kennedy what is a woman and he said this....“I don’t have anything for you on that,” :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Sen. Blackburn refused to answer the question 3 times. :banana: :banana:

Seems KJB is not the only one that does not know

Lefties are so damn shallow. They confirmed her solely so they could claim she was the first black woman on the court. No other reason.

pretty soon those woke proclamations are going to run out for you. Then what are you idiots going to have left?
She is more qualified than anyone else currently on the court.

Ketanji Jackson is confirmed 53-47!!
She will hold the seat for decades as she is still quite young.

CONGRATULATIONS miss Jackson!

WOW!!! This is really a historic first, I tell ya! Someone call the news station right now and tell them the news so they can tell everyone else!! This has never ever been done before!!!

THE DEMOCRATS JUST REPLACED A LIBERAL SUPREME COURT JUSTICE WITH ANOTHER LIBERAL SUPREME COURT JUSTICE!!!!!

Wow.

:laughing0301:

I dedicate this poll to our newest Supreme Court Justice, Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Qualifications aren't the same as experience.

You're mixing the two.

Nope, I am not.

No matter their qualifications or their experience, there is a time when they are first on the court where they are finding their feet and their voice.

America has elected, bipartisan, the first Black woman SCOTUS.

Nothing bipartisan about 100% democrats + three RINOs.

WE already had blacks on the court and women on the court, assholes like you should realize that the SCOTUS should not be politicized to pick by race or skin color but should nominate according to best qualified.

Brown is just another POS affirmative action candidate.

Nothing bipartisan about 100% democrats + three RINOs.

WE already had blacks on the court and women on the court, assholes like you should realize that the SCOTUS should not be politicized to pick by race or skin color but should nominate according to best qualified.

Brown is just another POS affirmative action candidate.
She is the best qualified.

WE already had women on the court. Why did the Left oppose Amy Comey Barrett? WE already had blacks on the court. So what is the big deal with Jackson Brown?

She intends to fight for leftist social agendas, not the constitution just like Kagen and Sotomayor.

Anyone notice the democrats never appoint any men much less white people?

Please thank the GOP for this. Without Romney, Collins and Murkowski, the democrats couldn't get a thing done.

After all, Mitt just wanted to be fair and help appoint her to pay the Dems back for blocking every one of ours!

Mitt is just being fair giving full sway to the president's picks no matter how bad for the nation.
Mitt thinks he is punishing the Republican base for throwing him under the bus for a trump.

He has definitely shown himself to be a narcissistic douche bag. I’m glad he was never elected President.

Forum List

Back