Jackson confirmed as first black woman on USSC

How do you define "Woman"?

• An adult human female.

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Anyone who identifies as a woman.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other (Please post your definition in this thread).

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Don't know (not a biologist).

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

NOW - Ketanji Brown Jackson confirmed as the first Black woman to the U.S. Supreme Court.

View attachment 627418

A Glorious Day for our country. Justice Designate Brown-Jackson is one of most qualified individuals ever put forward to the Supreme Court. She adhered to Federal Government Laws, Sentencing Guideline and Rules in handing down judgements.

I guess that you, being a dedicated libtard, assume that SCOTUS Justices are bound by the views of their spouses. You are remarkably devoid of the ability to reason.
Let us assume that her views are dictated by the justice, since we are assuming. I have every reason to doubt that there is no bias with all humans.

I didn't know that the Chomos were considered "the good guys". Someone ought to clue in the nation's convicts who split these perverts wigs.
1649357718334.png

She is the best qualified.
Really? Who were the other considerations passed over for her?

Wanna bet I can throw a dart blindfolded over my left shoulder and find someone TWICE as good as her on my first try?

If Joe Bedpan picked her (was told who to pick) you can bet she will be the dregs.

The woman can't even talk coherently. I think she's a fucking idiot passed through law school on her skin color by white liberals too afraid of being called racist.

Prove me wrong.

Do you think any partisan judging has been, or is currently, going on?
If by partisan you mean decisions that are premised on political preferences without regard to what the law says and what the Constitution actually says and means, then no. I’m not presently seeing that.

Do you intend to claim otherwise? Cite me an example or two if you’re able.

Well double damn!, My thread with a poll, "How do you define "Woman"? Got merged into this thread because they are "The same topic".

Forum List

Back