Jackson confirmed as first black woman on USSC

How do you define "Woman"?

• An adult human female.

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Anyone who identifies as a woman.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other (Please post your definition in this thread).

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Don't know (not a biologist).

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
What do you mean "we will see?"

She's more qualified than everyone currently on there.
I meant we will see. I didn’t deny that she has qualifications. I have, in fact, previously said that she is qualified.

What we will see is whether she gains an ability to decide these weighty cases on proper juridical and Constitutionally proper grounds as opposed to partisan political bases (the latter being an improper way to make judicial determinations).

Brown Jackson wouldn't have been my nominee but I would have voted to confirm her. I think people will be shocked by how moderate she will be.

575f90a4b3238cd8d352b61f4122f4b2.gif

It's the only way to be sure...

I meant we will see. I didn’t deny that she has qualifications. I have, in fact, preciously said that she is qualified.

What we will see is whether she gains an ability to decide these weighty cases on proper juridical grounds as opposed to partisan political bases (the latter being an improper way to make judicial determinations).
I doubt she has a spouse who advocates for the usurpation of Congress to certify an election.

Lefties are so damn shallow. They confirmed her solely so they could claim she was the first black woman on the court. No other reason.

pretty soon those woke proclamations are going to run out for you. Then what are you idiots going to have left?

Excuse me: Black yes. But until she can furnish me with the definition of the word "woman", she will not be a "black woman."

She will be the first "black thing" on the court, thank you. :04:

Now here for your edification, are other black things...

"black things" - Google Search

I meant we will see. I didn’t deny that she has qualifications. I have, in fact, previously said that she is qualified.

What we will see is whether she gains an ability to decide these weighty cases on proper juridical and Constitutionally proper grounds as opposed to partisan political bases (the latter being an improper way to make judicial determinations).
Do you think any partisan judging has been, or is currently, going on?

She is worth it just to watch all the MAGA heads explode! The reaction has been so entertaining, even better than when Trump put ACB on the bench
It is being promoted as a BI PARTISAN vote. Pedo rights have moved one step closer now. I love and lament being around for the slow death of a nation and the birth of an evil global government. History is always made.

Forum List

Back