Jacinda saved her country and now they are looking to the future

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Stark contrast to the backward UK and US where thousands die under the incompetence of their shit leaders. When will our oppressed people get to consider the future ?

What a puff piece. Of course a small population island is comparable to densely populated ones like the UK, or wide open spaces with high density cities like the US.

She's also a gun grabbing twat.

She has the right idea. The pandemic has called us to question basic assumptions. Right-wingers are in a perpetual state of mental constipation. They need some kind of brain enema to open their minds to new possibilities.

She has the right idea. The pandemic has called us to question basic assumptions. Right-wingers are in a perpetual state of mental constipation. They need some kind of brain enema to open their minds to new possibilities.

"Never let a crisis go to waste"

Prog idiots like you always make the same mistake, you assume change is always good, and the change you get will be the one you want.

Prog idiots like you always make the same mistake, you assume change is always good, and the change you get will be the one you want.
Did I write that change is always good, ya moron?

All I wrote was that she was right to question basic assumptions. Many companies in the US feel the same as Ardern. Many businesses are also implementing or considering changes that include flexible work policies, such as working from home.

Maybe you should think a bit before posting your typical knee jerk reaction.

Last edited:

All I wrote was that she was right to question basic assumptions. Many companies in the US feel the same as Ardern. Many businesses are also implementing or considering changes that include flexible work policies, such as working from home.

How else would i interpret "open mind to new possibilities"?

She's a SJW hack, just like you.

I thought what she said was rather innocuous. It was a suggestion regarding the four day work week and flexible work options. That is what a good leader does. They lead. Let the debate begin.

Many business leaders may not necessarily be opposed to her suggestion. If as she says it will boost the economy, then it may be in their interests to follow her suggestions.

Capitalism has survived because it adapts and does not remain static. It is called creative destruction. The pandemic will cause businesses to change. Some will will die, others take their place.

Her suggestions may be where we are headed. She is not the first to suggest flexible work options and will not be the last.

Last edited:
I hear lots of people suggesting we should have a four-day workweek. Ultimately that really sits between employers and employees. But as I’ve said there’s just so much we’ve learnt about Covid and that flexibility of people working from home, the productivity that can be driven out of that,” Ardern said.

“I’d really encourage people to think about that if you’re an employer and in a position to do so. To think about if that’s something that would work for your workplace because it certainly would help tourism all around the country.”​

Communism!!!

State control!!!

And, worst of all: Think! She said "Think"!

That cannot stand.

I thought what she said was rather innocuous. It was a suggestion regarding the four day work week and flexible work options. That is what a good leader does. They lead. Let the debate begin.

Many business leaders may not necessarily be opposed to her suggestion. If as she says it will boost the economy, then it may be in their interests to follow her suggestion.

Capitalism has survived because it adapts and does not remain static. It is called creative destruction. The pandemic will cause businesses to change. Some will will die, others take their place.

Her suggestions are where we are headed. She is not the first to suggest flexible work options and will not be the last.

Again, my issue is people like her don't like to suggest, they like to dictate.

My eldest started his new IT job the day before the lockdown. He went in on the Monday for his induction and was sent home the next day with all sorts of kit to set up. They have seemingly endless online meetings every day and his boss is loving it. He is not sure he will be going back to the office ever.

I think he is missing out as a youngster because of the lack of social. But for people who are older it would be a godsend. No scraping ice off the car, flexible hours, no travel costs. Lunch in the garden !!

We would also see crime decline as there would always be people on the street keeping an eye on things.

4 day working is the next step for him. He can make up the extra day in the hours saved from having no commute. Overall its a better world but will need some adjustments as we go along.

Only inherent right wing stupidity would see this as a threat. They would still send infants up chimneys if they could.

Stark contrast to the backward UK and US where thousands die under the incompetence of their shit leaders. When will our oppressed people get to consider the future ?

We have more Illegals aliens than Australian has people; they're the population of Texas in a nations 75% the size of the USA.

We have more Illegals aliens than Australian has people; they're the population of Texas in a nations 75% the size of the USA.
You would think that you could produce a competent leader with all those people to choose from.

shoots down tommy's claim about the US then, if the above is true then Ardern is just following Americas lead [I know that will stick in the craw of liberals]...is there an election coming up in NZ?

Forum List

Back