New Zealand Rates Of Gun Crimes And Killings Using Guns At Highest Levels In A Decade

Right after law-abiding men turned in their guns to the government. Who’d a thunk it!

Wow what a breaking story. From the posted article : In the past two years, there have been eight fatal incidents involving a gun in Counties Manukau, almost a third of all incidents nationwide. Rates of gun crimes and killings using guns at highest levels in a decade

So we are to infer that there have around 24 fatal incidents in the whole country over a years time. Sounds like a holiday night in Chicago. They better get all over this, quick.

Right after law-abiding men turned in their guns to the government. Who’d a thunk it!

Wow what a breaking story. From the posted article : In the past two years, there have been eight fatal incidents involving a gun in Counties Manukau, almost a third of all incidents nationwide. Rates of gun crimes and killings using guns at highest levels in a decade

So we are to infer that there have around 24 fatal incidents in the whole country over a years time. Sounds like a holiday night in Chicago. They better get all over this, quick.
thats not the point,,

the point is they took away guns from the good guys and the bad guys took advantage,,,
so the program failed miserably and people dies that wouldnt have,,,

Even one is too many...right?

4 million people and violent gun crime is up for GUN FREE New Zealand, Shitforbrains.

Really. How many shootings are acceptable in a GUN FREE nation?

thats not the point,,

the point is they took away guns from the good guys and the bad guys took advantage,,,
so the program failed miserably and people dies that wouldnt have,,,
I am sorry, but there were 84 in Jackson, TN in 2018. It is roughly 8,000 plus miles to New Zealand. We cannot and never will be able to get anywhere near their weapons assault death rate. It is not much of a meaningful point. Wow! 24 in the whole country in a year. It is hard to argue with success. BTW, I have had access to weapons all my life, trained on weapons, qualified on a wide variety of weapons and weapon systems, trained others on weapons, own several types of weapons and am full licensed and carry almost every day. It might have been a big report for them, but there is not a county of 100,000 in America that would not love to have their record. Dude's point wasn't made.

Apparently as many as they can do.

Don’t you guys even read your own links. From your link:

On a global scale, gun crime remains incredibly low in New Zealand.

Police Officers were assaulted 13 times by someone with a gun in 2019 up from 2 in 2018.

How many police officers are assaulted in the US by guns. Probably 13 an hour if not every 15 minutes.

You guys love grasping at straws to support your failed ideology.

Actually no. I am sorry, but as a good American, I can assure you that some people do indeed deserve a good shooting. The vast vast majority do not, and in fact babies in cribs have been killed by gang hoods trying to send a message. But don't you really wish we had a record that could even be compared in the same sentence with New Zealand's?

Actually no. I am sorry, but as a good American, I can assure you that some people do indeed deserve a good shooting. The vast vast majority do not, and in fact babies in cribs have been killed by gang hoods trying to send a message. But don't you really wish we had a record that could even be compared in the same sentence with New Zealand's?
As long as that shooting is commited by the state against a person who meets those criteria established by that state...correct?

4 million people and violent gun crime is up for GUN FREE New Zealand, Shitforbrains.
It's not gun free at all.
Do a little research.
As of late 2019 all semi auto center-fire rifles and any rifle or rifle magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds now fall into the restricted category, as do box magazine fed shotguns and shotguns with a magazine capacity of over 5 cartridges (both pump-action and semi-auto) . Semi-auto tubular magazine shotguns not holding more than 5 rounds and semi-auto rim-fire rifles not holding more than 10 rounds in a magazine are exempt.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Don’t you guys even read your own links. From your link:

On a global scale, gun crime remains incredibly low in New Zealand.

Police Officers were assaulted 13 times by someone with a gun in 2019 up from 2 in 2018.

How many police officers are assaulted in the US by guns. Probably 13 an hour if not every 15 minutes.

You guys love grasping at straws to support your failed ideology.
Come try and take mine cocksucker.

As long as that shooting is commited by the state against a person who meets those criteria established by that state...correct?
I disapprove of most shootings out of policy. All I can tell you is if I have to shoot someone, it will be meeting the criteria established by my state or whatever state I am in at the time. As for shootings by police or other law enforcement, there are bad shootings and good shootings every year. Only an idiot would claim that any or all were justified or un-justified without knowing the details that often do not fully come out until in a court of law. If you have a better system, write it up and send it to your Congressperson.

Bad situation in New Zeland.

But what do you expect? :dunno: they have a Globlalist, leftwing, Killary Klinton fan over there, Jacinda Arden the Prime Minister.

Hopefully the people in New Zealand are waking up.... time to vote the witch out!

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
[

It's not gun free at all.
Do a little research.
As of late 2019 all semi auto center-fire rifles and any rifle or rifle magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds now fall into the restricted category, as do box magazine fed shotguns and shotguns with a magazine capacity of over 5 cartridges (both pump-action and semi-auto) . Semi-auto tubular magazine shotguns not holding more than 5 rounds and semi-auto rim-fire rifles not holding more than 10 rounds in a magazine are exempt.
Well you gotta start somewhere. Right?

All I can tell you is if I have to shoot someone, it will be meeting the criteria established by my state or whatever state I am in at the time.
You hope. Quite a few people sitting in a cage thought they were well within their right only to find that the power of the state saw things a bit different.

All I can tell you is if I have to shoot someone, it will be meeting the criteria established by my state or whatever state I am in at the time.
You hope. Quite a few people sitting in a cage thought they were well within their right only to find that the power of the state saw things a bit different.
Life can be a bitch, can't it.

Forum List

Back