J6 Capitol Police Failures on Pelosi's Watch

I love when this piece of shit shows up calling anyone else "stupid" and posts a comment with grammar that makes the post itself utterly meaningless.

The only grasp of reality this vacuous fuckstick has is that NO ONE watched the Bolshevik Shit Show because NO ONE cares.

I would have used " lest anyone cares ". Instead " because no one cares ".
Just because no one cares is no reason for one to not care.
Joe Biden supposedly spanned a 40 + career in politics.
Acting like he cared.Or said he did.Saying SO is not the same as
doing so.
" Nowadays to be intelligible is to be found out."
" Life is far too important a thing ever to talk
seriously about. " { Intentions } 1891
--
O.Wilde

One more fact that puts you into the ditto head set. The MSM is News and Editorial. That I suppose you have been told by Limbaugh or others whose education has been with other talking heads on Fox and AM Radio that the MSM was all editorial and thus fake news.
So they are accurately reporting what Liz Cheney said and didn't say......your words....News

Far left wackos will never accept facts that go against the narrative they have been fed.. ITs like arguing with idiots...
Not so funny, the far right, neo fascist trump supporters echo the same clichés numerous times. TDS is posted when they can't write a rebuttal to a criticism of donald trump and/or add they ad a personal attack on the person who made a criticism.

So they are accurately reporting what Liz Cheney said and didn't say......your words....News
You did not watch the live program last night, thus you have no credibility. I did watch all two hours, and I would attest under oath my comment. I will continue to point out your dishonesty, and your stubborn defenses much like a four year old child.

Q. Was it Delldude who lied about the numbers?

A. I believe so, yet I'd not be surprised by other trump's supporters echoed with this line of bullshit.

A. I believe so, yet I'd not be surprised by other trump's supporters echoed with this line of bullshit.
You gigglenat breitbart then use a Chinese owned mag to counter?

That's funny.

Not so funny, the far right, neo fascist trump supporters echo the same clichés numerous times. TDS is posted when they can't write a rebuttal to a criticism of donald trump and/or add they ad a personal attack on the person who made a criticism.
That's hysterical jabbering from a bed wetting leftist lunatic who has no idea what a fascist is, who entered the thread with personal attacks and parroted inane bullshit it was programmed with.

If this cum dumpster had a frontal lobe it might realize why everyone who responds to it does so only to ridicule it.

A cognizant human being would be embarrassed to look that stupid, but here they are....

1654908989995.png

Look at you:

One more fact that puts you into the ditto head set. The MSM is News and Editorial. That I suppose you have been told by Limbaugh or others whose education has been with other talking heads on Fox and AM Radio that the MSM was all editorial and thus fake news.

You did not watch the live program last night, thus you have no credibility. I did watch all two hours, and I would attest under oath my comment. I will continue to point out your dishonesty, and your stubborn defenses much like a four year old child.
You told me, as per Rush Limbaugh, that MSM is an official left wing reliable news site....her comments and lack of facts were reported by the 'official LW news site' and now you try and duck out the backdoor because you stepped into a pile of LW doo-doo?

Maybe you can pop my quote where I commented on the numbers?

I liked the 'never seen before video' which everybody has already seen from different angles. The best part was near the end, where the dems attempt to demonstrate legitimacy to their DOA effort by showing people going back and forth with law enforcement......then dubbed in a sound bite of Trump saying something about 'mostly peaceful protestors'.

Shot yourselves in the foot with that.

Look at you:

You told me, as per Rush Limbaugh, that MSM is an official left wing reliable news site....her comments and lack of facts were reported by the 'official LW news site' and now you try and duck out the backdoor because you stepped into a pile of LW doo-doo?

Maybe you can pop my quote where I commented on the numbers?
I guess maybe it's poss-ee-bow to get a more rounded even number
like 20 Million.Why not 50 million.Or at least 30 million.
Proilly by weeks end in time for the Sunday shows.
Like in the Steve McQueen flick ...
- The Blob - { 1958 }

I liked the 'never seen before video' which everybody has already seen from different angles. The best part was near the end, where the dems attempt to demonstrate legitimacy to their DOA effort by showing people going back and forth with law enforcement......then dubbed in a sound bite of Trump saying something about 'mostly peaceful protestors'.

Shot yourselves in the foot with that.
Which was never made mention of last night
" Peacefully and Patriotically "
Or the part Dizzy Liz also done forgot.
His E-mail concerning what to do after learning of the attack.
Liz made a big deal over it.But forgot the part ...
" Go Home with Love and in Peace ".

Which was never made mention of last night
" Peacefully and Patriotically "

Or the part Dizzy Liz also done forgot.
His E-mail concerning what to do after learning of the attack.
Liz made a big deal over it.But forgot the part ...
" Go Home with Love and in Peace ".
Wasn't that either.

I guess maybe it's poss-ee-bow to get a more rounded even number
like 20 Million.Why not 50 million.Or at least 30 million.
Proilly by weeks end in time for the Sunday shows.
Like in the Steve McQueen flick ...
- The Blob - { 1958 }
It will be like the monthly job numbers, lowered after a week.

Forum List

Back