J6 Capitol Police Failures on Pelosi's Watch

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Pelosi, the Mayor of Capitol Hill security, failed miserably.

No wonder her texts, phone calls and emails were off limits.

No wonder she rejected Jordan and others from the 'bipartisan' investigation.

Internal Capitol Police review found sweeping intelligence, security failures on Pelosi's watch​

Secret after-action report cited widespread ineptitude and inadequate riot squads, found closing of open-source intelligence unit may have contributed to tragedy.

Identifying 53 areas of failure needing corrective action, the June 4, 2021 report, obtained by Just the News, produces a far more stark portrait of leadership failures than those offered by Democrat-led investigations, making abundantly clear that the Capitol Police under House Speaker Nancy Pelosi were ill-equipped to defend one of America's most symbolic and high-value institutions two decades after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Specifically, the report stated that some Capitol Police leaders had received intelligence from outside sources like the FBI warning of the strong potential for violence, including the targeting of lawmakers, on the day Congress certified the 2020 election, but those warnings were not properly distilled into the operational plan given to front-line commanders or highlighted in the summary section known as the "Bottom Line Up Front."

The report's emergence comes just days before House Democrats launch nationally televised prime-time hearings on the Jan. 6 tragedy they admit are designed to blame Trump and his advisers for creating an environment conducive to violence.

Internal Capitol Police review found sweeping intelligence, security failures on Pelosi's watch

I don't see anything that points to Pelosi being the problem, it appears to be poor leadership of the police leaders that needs to be address.

Can you show where Pelosi ignores the Police leaders concerns or that she doesn't support them financially?

I don't see anything that points to Pelosi being the problem, it appears to be poor leadership of the police leaders that needs to be address.

Can you show where Pelosi ignores the Police leaders concerns or that she doesn't support them financially?
She signs a check to them for something like $500,000 a year. Like I pointed out, her refusal to have a bipartisan committee of members who have stated they were going to ask to see what was in her communications regarding J6, speaks volumes.

Kash Patel and several others have been on shows confirming these actions this week. Patel said it's all in unreleased DOD documents, available for viewing. J6 committee hasn't asked to see them....why?

Why Did Pelosi Reject Trump's Troop Offer on J6? With Kash Patel | The Charlie Kirk Show

She signs a check to them for something like $500,000 a year. Like I pointed out, her refusal to have a bipartisan committee of members who have stated they were going to ask to see what was in her communications regarding J6, speaks volumes.

Kash Patel and several others have been on shows confirming these actions this week. Patel said it's all in unreleased DOD documents, available for viewing. J6 committee hasn't asked to see them....why?

Why Did Pelosi Reject Trump's Troop Offer on J6? With Kash Patel | The Charlie Kirk Show

Which is why Pelosi refused ALL 5 choices by McCarthy for the J6 committee to prevent these revelations from being brought up.

Funny how that ends up missing in that report. We know from sources inside the Military command staff who called her that Pelosi is the one who denied the request for the troops three different times. Its rather stunning that the DNC had a direct line to the FBI through Perkins-Coie that was communicating with Pelosi and the DNC. This makes the fact that a riot, instigated by the FBI on one side of the building and the CHP on the other waving people in is very important. Why didn't the police take a protective posture? why didn't they lock down? The order to continue had to come from somewhere. To many coincidences to not be a set up..

Funny how that ends up missing in that report. We know from sources inside the Military command staff who called her that Pelosi is the one who denied the request for the troops three different times. Its rather stunning that the DNC had a direct line to the FBI through Perkins-Coie that was communicating with Pelosi and the DNC. This makes the fact that a riot, instigated by the FBI on one side of the building and the CHP on the other waving people in is very important. Why didn't the police take a protective posture? why didn't they lock down? The order to continue had to come from somewhere. To many coincidences to not be a set up..
Perhaps Pelosi wanted to create huge incident to use against Trump.
Would Pelosi do something like that?

LOOLOL. You nervous that POS trump will be exposed?

So much stupid ^^^^
What is a Joke 6 or a groomercrat?
How many times, unsuccessfully, has your favorite party exposed that POS Trump?

s-9a9bfe812d2b4b9c645eecf68400ba8feed6d6c6.gif

She rejected it because Guard would have been effective Liberals want unending causes and never solutions.

She rejected it because Guard would have been effective Liberals want unending causes and never solutions.
I know she had intel. I'm pretty sure they let this roll the way it went to try and get Trump one last time. Trump scares the hell out of them.
I'd love to see communications between Capitol Police, DC Mayor and Pelosi/Schumer.

Pelosi had nothing to do with security...do you folks get tired of hanging on to that lie??

And why did Mike Pence have to call the National Guard?

Oh yea, because Trump refused to....

But yea, let's blame it on the woman...yall are clowns...
Let me educate you BIff...

There is this thing called CHAIN OF COMMAND..

Pelosi is the Speaker of the House. Pelosi is charged by statute to protect the Capitol Hill Complex. She is the head of this. The Sergeant at Arms for the House and his senate counter part with the DC Mayor that sit on the controlling board over the capitol hill police. They are the committee which controls the posture of the police.

Police Chief >>> Makes requests to the board >>> The House SAA makes request to Pelosi >>> Pelosi ok's or rejects the request.

In this case Trump gave the order to use up to 20,000 troops in advance of any request on Jan 2. The military command staff gave this offer to Pelosi who must allow the request to be granted. Pelosi denied it three times. The reason given by staffers is that the "optics" would look bad even though the CHP was at 1/2 staff.

Pelosi owns this one...

Worse still, Schumer had the intel about the threats and never provided it to the CHP Chief. The CHP had no idea how to prepare. That same Chief had made numerous requests to the House SAA for troops (6 that we are aware of). This means the SAA took, at minimum, 6 requests to Nancy prior to Jan 6. HMMMMMmmmm

Last edited:
I know she had intel. I'm pretty sure they let this roll the way it went to try and get Trump one last time. Trump scares the hell out of them.
I'd love to see communications between Capitol Police, DC Mayor and Pelosi/Schumer.
The entire committee were served orders to protect all evidence, notes and recordings of any kind during the hearing..

Pelosi had nothing to do with security...do you folks get tired of hanging on to that lie??

And why did Mike Pence have to call the National Guard?

Oh yea, because Trump refused to....

But yea, let's blame it on the woman...yall are clowns...
Pelosi sets the budget for USCP. They answer to her on the house side. If you think she has no input into what they do, think again.

Great article on all Pelosi and the democrat failings on J6:

(Has an embedded link to the actual congressional report.)

Internal Capitol Police review found sweeping intelligence, security failures on Pelosi's watch

On January 4th, Trump ordered up to 20,000 national guard troops to be available and predelegated a chain of command for activating them, hence Pence.

Forum List

Back