Trump supporter shot and killed by liberal carrying... NO! It can't be... a GUN.. charges dropped!

A White older white local hat maker and Trump supporter (unarmed) was shot to death by a (armed) liberal (Mathew Dolloff) in a seemingly overaction. And he was acquitted. Dolloff was caught on camera f*cking murdering some one. Because the media ignores it. But George Floyd's hypoxia death didn't look right, the HUGE amount of fentanyl (twice the normal amount that would kill a average human), nor the fact he had fucking Covid (that causes HYPOXIA ) PLUS George Floyd had heart disease (that symptoms include fucking HYPOXIA). It's clear who is controlling the media and the justice system at this point.

Last edited:
From the caption under the photo in your link..................

DENVER, COLORADO - OCTOBER 10: A man punches another man after a rally in Denver, Colorado, on October 10, 2020. The man on the left side of the photo was supporting the "Patriot Rally". He engaged with the man on the right, hit him in the face and sprayed him with mace. The man at right, then shot and killed the protester. (Photo by Helen H. Richardson/MediaNews Group/The Denver Post via Getty Images) (Getty)

Apparently, the man and the security guard exchanged heated words, the man punched and maced the security guard, and then the guard fired their weapon, killing the man. If the roles were reversed, you right wingers would be saying that the security guard acted in self defense because a left winger maced him

By the way................this article is from October 11th, 2020, almost a year and a half ago. Why are you bringing it up so far after when it happened?

He should have been armed & defended himself.

Actually, he hit and maced the security guard after words were exchanged. After the security guard had been punched, and then maced, is when he fired his weapon.

If the man who maced the security guard had been a "liberal", and the security guard had been a Trump supporter (roles reversed), then you right wingers would have said that the security guard acted in self defense as he had been maced before firing his weapon.

Keltner was shot by a gun toting LIBERAL for doing everything the liberals do, was vocal, proactive and confrontational. Used MACE, that is clear but if Dolloff can use that same fear of a perceived threat, there goes every single anti gun/ anti cop argument. Here we are stuck in limbo.

Isn't really politics. Cant be currents Events, because it's YEARS old. Merge 2 threads here just created within minutes of each other. Musta got the hot lead for this story from the same source.

Actually, he hit and maced the security guard after words were exchanged. After the security guard had been punched, and then maced, is when he fired his weapon.

If the man who maced the security guard had been a "liberal", and the security guard had been a Trump supporter (roles reversed), then you right wingers would have said that the security guard acted in self defense as he had been maced before firing his weapon.
like the left reacted to Rittenhouse ?

Isn't really politics. Cant be currents Events, because it's YEARS old. Merge 2 threads here just created within minutes of each other. Musta got the hot lead for this story from the same source.
I created this thread. a hour ago. It's as current as you brushing you teath.
THIS IS POLOTICS. Impeaching a president, over unconfirmed unproven unsubstantiated allegations TWICE, that is persecution. A armed Democrat liberal shooting an unarmed republican is a fact and is contradictory as hell. it gets swept under the rug. AN ARMED Democrat SHOT to DEATH a UNARMED Republican. Think about that. Is that pro or anti gun?

Last edited:
As it regards the case itself I don't really have a problem with the dropped charges.

I've been maced several times in training during the course of my employment with VDOC (not counting the overspray contact during convict tussles) and let me tell you it's no picnic.

Now if someone went hands-on, then maced me, I suspect I would up the force continuum and canoe his fuckin' head before he does me in.

I created this thread. a hour ago. It's as current as you brushing you teath.

Sorry MaryL, you are wrong on this. THIS is the title of the LINK in the OPost for this thread. YOU didn't have a link or didn't realize this is an OLD story. NOT current events.

CRIME

Published October 11, 2020 5:49pm EDT

Denver shooting victim identified as pro-cop vet, shot in front of son: family​

Lee Keltner was a veteran and grandfather​

Also notice that the paper at that link agrees this IS "a crime story". It's ONE crime committed by one person. That's a huge leap to make EVERY "liberal" responsible for that ONE action. Just like you are not responsible for the actions of lone gunman who might lean conservative.

Politics is issues/news about politicians and the stupidity of their actions/statements. We even move political comments by ANY celebrity or media personna to MEDIA. Because their IMPACT on opinion or credibility on politics is dubious at best. And so was the credibility of this ONE gunman.

Not gonna continue this IN THREAD. You got issues with this -- contact a couple moderators. Stay ON your topic.

From the caption under the photo in your link..................

DENVER, COLORADO - OCTOBER 10: A man punches another man after a rally in Denver, Colorado, on October 10, 2020. The man on the left side of the photo was supporting the "Patriot Rally". He engaged with the man on the right, hit him in the face and sprayed him with mace. The man at right, then shot and killed the protester. (Photo by Helen H. Richardson/MediaNews Group/The Denver Post via Getty Images) (Getty)

Apparently, the man and the security guard exchanged heated words, the man punched and maced the security guard, and then the guard fired their weapon, killing the man. If the roles were reversed, you right wingers would be saying that the security guard acted in self defense because a left winger maced him

By the way................this article is from October 11th, 2020, almost a year and a half ago. Why are you bringing it up so far after when it happened?

Thanks for printing that.
I couldn't read the link, it was all popups.

Actually "rightwingers" are for anyone defending themselves against a threat against their lives.
It's the loony far right you are talking about, which are just exactly like the far loony left.

Forum List

Back