Ivermectin Shows ‘Antiviral Effect’ Against Omicron According to Japanese Study

A meta-analysis of crap will yield ... more crap.

As unvaccinated now die from COVID at twenty times the rate of the vaccinated, we can see that one medicine works very, very well.

We also see that attempts by India and Brazil to pass out ivermectin to everyone failed completely. It didn't affect COVID at all.
Since you are more likely as a vaccinated person to get Omicron. Than me an unvaccinated person. Please promise me you won't any of those medications, when you get it.

My doctor was prescribing ivermectin and never had a patient go to the hospital. Then a politician told her how she must treat her patients.

“Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”

A Kowa press release says: "Kowa confirmed that the investigational drug ivermectin, which is being used in a Phase III clinical trial (development code: K-237) for the treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infection has the same antiviral effect against the Omicron variant as the existing mutant variants (alpha, beta, gamma and delta) in a joint study with Kitasato University (non-clinical study)."
A company spokesman confirmed that "non-clinical" refers to a study with test tubes, not human patients.

Forum List

Back