Ivermectin Reduces Covid Deaths Says Fed Website

This paper looks in depth at the events surrounding ivermectin’s passage from being a huge success in Animal Health into its widespread use in humans, a development which has led many to describe it as a “wonder” drug.
Above, clicking on "390potential treatments" will yield the panorama of chemistry that has potential to bind to various positions on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein let alone the rest of the virus. 4.5 billion years of chemical evolution.

This paper looks in depth at the events surrounding ivermectin’s passage from being a huge success in Animal Health into its widespread use in humans, a development which has led many to describe it as a “wonder” drug.
It is becoming my favorite joke when they get all supercilious and call it "horsey paste". When my brother's dog grieved after my brother's death, the vet gave him the same tricyclic antidepressant I was taking. I guess that meant I was taking "doggie pills".

God, how did so much of America get so stupid?

It is becoming my favorite joke when they get all supercilious and call it "horsey paste". When my brother's dog grieved after my brother's death, the vet gave him the same tricyclic antidepressant I was taking. I guess that meant I was taking "doggie pills".

God, how did so much of America get so stupid?
Brain washing machine called the media and lying politicians...........

What's hot is ivermectin's use against ticks. One reason it is cutting edge is because of the Norwegian report from 1975 showing coronaviruses in ticks. Try to find any other tick links in today's media.

Another reason is the cardiac-haematoligcal links between coronaviruses and ticks. Coversin as an example.

'Demonizing IVM as a "horse drug" was, of course, ironic, given that NIAID initially developed Merck's replacement therapy, molnupiravir, as a horse drug. Furthermore, calling ivermectin a horse drug is like calling antibiotics a horse drug.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 60)

Molnupiravir's story began in 1973 Siberia.

There are two tick lines that vector Borrelia in Asia. One tick line infects Paguma larvata, known reservoir of SARS-CoV. The other tick line with the coronaviruses comes from a seabird tick, Ixodes uriae found in Norway in 1975. I. uriae also occurs in Japan, the origin of, and the only origin of, ivermectin. As far as is known, Homo sapiens has not been intelligent enough to construct an experiment using ivermectin in any Borrelia-infected tick.

At this point, it's not that important to find out what specific seabird was carrying the coronaviruses that did not cross-react with arboviruses, because ticks are already implicated in SARS-CoV-2 American deer-tick-mouse cycles. Nevertheless, this document names the seabird that was infected with coronaviruses from the tick that does not attack SARS-CoV reservoir, Paguma larvata, though is nearby:

Oct 1975 Norway / Ixodes uriae / Coronavirus / Seabirds

Molnupiravir's story began with experiments in Siberia on E. coli, so for avian coronaviruses we see E. coli being used again for vaccines similar to mRNA vaccines:

E. coli Secreting Spike Fused to Enterotoxin B Coronavirus Vaccine for Chickens

To hell with Ivermectine, Ron Johnson has a cure

"Ron Johnson says mouthwash can kill COVID-19. Manufacturer of Listerine, medical experts say there's no evidence yet to prove that."​

My God in heaven how stupid are the voters in Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back