Ivermectin. Nobel Prize winning drug 2015

Plenty of Doctors all over the world disagree with you. It HAS BEEN USED FOR COVID. I've shown the Medical kits from India on many threads.

I don't give a damn if you don't agree. It's clear that our country only gives a shit about money now. LOOK AT OUR STATS............THEY SUCK
It has been used for COVID-19. It has no effect on COVID-19. The studies and kits you've been quoting are bad science.
This is a hyped up miracle cure brought to you by Alt-Right media. All to exonerate their lord and savior.

Here's your sign in this article. All you need to know.
"The largest and highest quality ivermectin study published so far is the Together trial at the McMaster University in Canada. It found no benefit for the drug when it comes to Covid"

It has been used for COVID-19. It has no effect on COVID-19. The studies and kits you've been quoting are bad science.
This is a hyped up miracle cure brought to you by Alt-Right media. All to exonerate their lord and savior.

"The largest and highest quality ivermectin study published so far is the Together trial at the McMaster University in Canada. It found no benefit for the drug when it comes to Covid"

Yawn. BBC is for the WHO ............I've shown NIH articles that disagree and countries disagree. But PHARMA IS MAKING BILLIONS.

No money in the cheap drugs.............Guess you love being Pharma's bitch huh

Yawn. BBC is for the WHO ............I've shown NIH articles that disagree and countries disagree. But PHARMA IS MAKING BILLIONS.

No money in the cheap drugs.............Guess you love being Pharma's bitch huh
Except the NIH has said no such thing. Honestly, is it that important to exonerate him? :)

Except the NIH has said no such thing. Honestly, is it that important to exonerate him? :)
You CHERRY PICK the NIH article you want. I posted some that says the opposite.

More LIES...........The data is there and studies......The FDA doesn't want it to work.....They are making a shit pile of money on this plannedemic.

You CHERRY PICK the NIH article you want. I posted some that says the opposite.

More LIES...........The data is there and studies......The FDA doesn't want it to work.....They are making a shit pile of money on this plannedemic.
None of the articles you quoted come directly from the NIH. They are second hand quotes taken out of context by alt-right media.
Again, this quest to exonerate your savior is downright embarrassing. When did you give up your dignity and self-respect?
Was it easy? :)

I read through that article, which is a non-scientific political opinion piece. The author does not provide links or substantiation for any of his claims. I did a follow up search on the first three names in the supposed group of investigators, and very few of them have any real credentials (the first one is still in college). Further more, after locating reference matterial about those people listed, I was unable to find any citations on their lists of published work that mentions the "study" the author is talking about.

It appears to be a totally fraudulent editorial in itself. A fraudster trying to claim fraud...Hahaha, pretty funny.

Even if the BBC editor's claims are remotely accurate about there being 26 fraudulent Ivermectin studies, I'll ask this: Why would 26 different people/groups from different parts of the world decide to invest dozens (hundreds?) of hours in publishing their findings when they apparently have nothing to gain from it? Could it be they made their findings public just out of the desire to help other people?

I read through that article, which is a non-scientific political opinion piece. The author does not provide links or substantiation for any of his claims. I did a follow up search on the first three names in the supposed group of investigators, and very few of them have any real credentials (the first one is still in college). Further more, after locating reference matterial about those people listed, I was unable to find any citations on their lists of published work that mentions the "study" the author is talking about.

It appears to be a totally fraudulent editorial in itself. A fraudster trying to claim fraud...Hahaha, pretty funny.

Even if the BBC editor's claims are remotely accurate about there being 26 fraudulent Ivermectin studies, I'll ask this: Why would 26 different people/groups from different parts of the world decide to invest dozens (hundreds?) of hours in publishing their findings when they apparently have nothing to gain from it? Could it be they made their findings public just out of the desire to help other people?
The author is quoting the studies that are being used to further Ivermectin as a cure all for COVID-19. These studies exist.
Deal with it. :)

The author is quoting the studies that are being used to further Ivermectin as a cure all for COVID-19. These studies exist.
Deal with it. :)
You are unable to answer the question I posed. Are you overwhelmed?

The people who have published the studies about the benefits of Ivermectin to prevent/treat this covid disease have nothing to gain by publishing their findings. Their publications may not be perfect, and none of them had funding. The results from using Ivermectin are not perfect, either.

The people who are publishing defamatory criticism about the studies, and about Ivermectin DO have something to gain: like the BBC author who published that psychopathic rant that you linked to, they all make money off from their efforts. What? you don't think that BBC editor makes money per click on his articles? Hahaha.

If you tell the LIE enough times does it make it true. Are you paid to LIE?
• The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Sep 3, 2021

Why are we talking about Ivermectin when we already know Hydroxychloroquine cures COVID more than any other treatment aside from the treatment Trump has......which is a bit more expensive...

Why not stick with the cure that works the best??

• The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Sep 3, 2021

^^^Look, even idiots can be taught Ivermectin is a drug for humans! There's hope for the rest of you!

^^^This is why the left has become the paragon of anti-scientific ignorance.
Didn't those vaccine clinical trials and testing use the same type of sciency stuff that those who proclaim an anti-parasitic treatment also cures COVID??

Or is science only science when you say it is -- instead of you know, actual peer-reviewed data...by....scientists....

Since this stuff is so easy that lay-person can be an expert at it...why do we even have colleges, research institutes, etc.....want to be a medical expert -- do 40 credit hours of YouTube...

FBBKqaIUYA0RjOE.jpg

^^^Look, even idiots can be taught Ivermectin is a drug for humans! There's hope for the rest of you!
But it is an anti-parasitic......

Not an anti-viral medication...

But those who use it are more than welcome to use it ....I hear it may mitigate the effects of COVID....like vaccines do

You are unable to answer the question I posed. Are you overwhelmed?

The people who have published the studies about the benefits of Ivermectin to prevent/treat this covid disease have nothing to gain by publishing their findings. Their publications may not be perfect, and none of them had funding. The results from using Ivermectin are not perfect, either.

The people who are publishing defamatory criticism about the studies, and about Ivermectin DO have something to gain: like the BBC author who published that psychopathic rant that you linked to, they all make money off from their efforts. What? you don't think that BBC editor makes money per click on his articles? Hahaha.
Well, that's why studies like these are funded and are peer reviewed. So you can make claims like "ivermectin treats and prevents COVID-19"...which it doesn't. Without scientific peer review, it's just another hack making a claim of a miracle cure. Congrats..they're Doctor Oz. As far as the author of the BBC article, he quotes doctors that have studied these studies. That's good enough. The rest of your rant is just media conspiracy theory laden.
I'm sorry, I don't live in that world.

First let's get past you idiots who still think this is just an animal medication.
We're already past that, Hoss. It's been used in humans in small doses to treat parasitic infections across the world for years.
The issue at hand is its approval and use for treatment and prevention of COVID-19...which there is no evidence that it helps with.

First let's get past you idiots who still think this is just an animal medication.
I like how you avoided everything I said....

It is a anti-parasitic....not an anti-viral...

The reason many people were mocking these morons is because many of them were taking the Ivermectin that was formulated for large animals....like um....horses.....instead of the medicine formulated for humans....things like dosage and percentage of active ingredient tends to be very important when it comes to shit like this...not a one size fits all matter

Forum List

Back