One Million Lives Later, FDA Admits it Had No Authority to Stop Doctors From Using Ivermectin to Cure COVID

Remember
They wanted us in jail and even dead for not capitulating
One by one by one the revelations have been put out that when thinking Americans said this made no sense, we were and are correct
Joe Biden is Not the most garish mistake in American history. The Covid hoax Was and is on the way to being certified as such.

Except it wasn't a mistake, it was completely intentional, just pure evil.

That puts it on the doctor, but your doctor said no such thing. You are lying.
Did you miss the word, "if"? I know it's not very big, but it makes all the difference in the world. Like I said, if my loved one is dying and a doctor says he's had success using unconventional therapies, guess what I'm going to tell him to do? You aren't saying you would tell him to only do what Fauci says and let her die because politics and feelz, are you?

No one should trust any government.

No one should trust the illiteracy of thought and logic of the weird and MAGA right.
It sounds like you're saying you wouldn't try something that might save the life of a loved one. Are you really that stuck on politics? Cause that's seriously messed up.

Ivermectin is actually a Nobel Prize winning drug, that has been used on people for almost 30 years...and like many drugs, crosses over to veterinary medicine. (Offhand, I recall a common treatment for kennel cough in dogs is Amoxicillin.)
Drugs can win Nobel Prize's? I thought they only gave Nobel Prize's to humans?

Bute and lasix originally solely for horses and then broadened out to some human use.
Typical lib loon numb nuts bullshit about “horse paste”

It sounds like you're saying you wouldn't try something that might save the life of a loved one. Are you really that stuck on politics? Cause that's seriously messed up.
You sound goofy. If you don't follow your doctor's advice, you are goofy.

https://www.singlecare.com › blog › bumex-vs-lasix

Bumex vs. Lasix: Differences, similarities, and which is ... - SingleCare

Bumex and Lasix are both used to treat the accumulation of fluid (edema) caused by conditions like congestive heart failure, liver cirrhosis, renal disease, and renal failure. Reducing excess fluid can help alleviate symptoms such as shortness of breath and swelling in the arms, legs, or abdomen.

https://www.drugs.com › lasix.html

Lasix Uses, Dosage & Side Effects - Drugs.com

Apr 4, 2023Common Lasix side effects may include: diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite; numbness or tingling; headache, dizziness; or. blurred vision. This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.

Are they used to treat Covid?

No officials claims that ivermectin works on Covid have ever been published.

Last edited:
Recall doctors were being fired for healing their patients of COVID with this Nobel Prize winning drug with one of the best safety records in the world. Nevertheless the CDC and FDA fraudulently implied that Ivermectin was only livestock dewormer. Also recall that the COVID mRNA injections could not be approved for Emergency Use Authorization as long as there was an available alternative.” This qualifies for fraud and racketeering. As of July 2021, 20 countries were using Ivermectin to treat Covid-19.

Western Journal, “FDA Forced to Walk Back Smug Anti-Ivermectin Post, Makes Huge Admission About the Drug”:

“After years of denigrating ivermectin as dangerous and as “horse medicine,” the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has been forced to retreat on its all-out attack on the medicine after three doctors sued the agency in federal court for impeding their right as medical providers to prescribe the medicine to their patients.

The FDA made a key admission in court during an Tuesday proceeding in which lawyers for the doctors asked the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals whether doctors have a right to prescribe ivermectin since the FDA approved the drug for use in humans way back in 1986…

Houston Methodist Hospital Dr. Mary Bowden press conference after firing.

More Trump vaccine stuff.

Trump's vaccine legacy will last generations.

Which republican will hold Trump accountable?

Forum List

Back