Trump optimistic about winning the Nobel Prize in Medicine!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

SATIRE ALERT! (for idiots)

WASHINGTON, D.C. (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it an “amazing accomplishment,” Donald J. Trump said on Monday that he believes that he is the “clear favorite” to win this year’s Nobel Prize in Medicine.​
Trump said that he was a “lock” to win the Nobel because of his pioneering work in prescribing the drug hydroxychloroquine.​
“I’ve been talking about hydroxychloroquine so much that a lot of people think I invented it,” Trump said. “You have to give the Nobel to someone who invents a major drug like that.”​
He dismissed any claim that his lack of medical credentials disqualify him from winning the Nobel Prize in Medicine.​
“Just the opposite,” he said. “The fact that I’m not a doctor makes my ability to prescribe drugs that much more impressive.”​
Trump said that he hoped the Nobel committee would be a “hell of a lot more fair” about giving out the Nobel in Medicine than they were in bestowing the Nobel Peace Prize.​
“I did peace, I did peace great, and I didn’t get the Peace Prize,” Trump said. “If I don’t get the Medicine Prize, then the whole Nobel business is rigged.”​
He revealed that his medical discoveries had “blown away” the doctors on the White House Coronavirus Task Force.​
“When I tell Tony Fauci some of the stuff I’ve come up with, he just shakes his head,” Trump said.​

Well you sure can't give it to the media and our CDC since those clowns have been poo pooing the whole idea since day one....

Well you sure can't give it to the media and our CDC since those clowns have been poo pooing the whole idea since day one....

Did you have an opinion on the satirical Borowitz piece Rambo, or are ya gonna spam up my satire thread with nothingness again?
I'm not spamming up anything snowflake....Just clearing up the stench around your smarmy trolling type thread....

Did you have an opinion on the satirical Borowitz piece Rambo, or are ya gonna spam up my satire thread with nothingness again?
I'm not spamming up anything snowflake....Just clearing up the stench around your smarmy trolling type thread....

I looked up "smarmy" in my Funk n Jesus Pricktionary and they had a Prickture ...
Another Trumptardian asshole "badass"
Common occurrence though - Not to worry! :)

22275.jpg

I looked up "smarmy" in my Funk n Jesus Pricktionary and they had a Prickture ...

22275.jpg
Are you going to pin my picture above your bed snowflake?...

22275.jpg

Freddy under my Beddy? .. Sure SURE Creepy Faux Americana Badass Skull Dude!! :D

Screen_20Shot_202016-03-22_20at_203.15.51_20PM_large.png

22275.jpg

Freddy under my Beddy? .. Sure SURE Creepy Faux Americana Badass Skull Dude!! :D

Freddy is a sissy.....

22275.jpg

Freddy is a sissy.....

OOOOOOH - ME SKEEEEEERED!! :cool-45:

22275.jpg

Freddy is a sissy.....

Just don't fall asleep.....

1586211308692.png

22275.jpg

Freddy is a sissy.....

View attachment 319975

Sure SURE Americana Skull Super-Sceery Butthole Trumpian Guy.
I shan't! :auiqs.jpg:

22275.jpg

Freddy is a sissy.....

View attachment 319975

You might wake up looking like this....
1586213482424.png

22275.jpg

Freddy is a sissy.....

View attachment 319975

You might wake up looking like this....View attachment 320006

BRING it Buttholio! :D

22275.jpg

Freddy is a sissy.....

View attachment 319975

You might wake up looking like this....View attachment 320006

BRING it Buttholio! :D
1586214054309.png

Forum List

Back