One Million Lives Later, FDA Admits it Had No Authority to Stop Doctors From Using Ivermectin to Cure COVID

Since it doesn't work on covid nobody was fired for "healing their patients" with it.

What are you, a fucking MD now?

And the FDA can't fire doctors from their jobs anyway.

And they MAY NOT interfere with the relationship between a doctor and a patient. It is ILLEGAL and highly unethical.

The OP and linked article are simply more smoke to push up republican butts.

You can be a compliant lemming and get vaccinate if you want.

Count me out. Uncle Sam is a piss poor doctor and he lies a lot.

Consider the source:

and...

LOL... Plenty more where that came from...
Dre is a producer, you fucking idiot.

He doesn't rap. He hasn't sung a note in 15 years.

Goddamit, you leftist fucktards are terminally STUPID. You don't know shit about shit.

Now go the fuck away, I have no time to alleviate your ignorance.

Dre is a producer, you fucking idiot.

He doesn't rap. He hasn't sung a note in 15 years.
Yeah..you must have missed the superbowl last year. Probably while you were on the space station with Elvis.
Goddamit, you leftist fucktards are terminally STUPID. You don't know shit about shit.

Now go the fuck away, I have no time to alleviate your ignorance.
I point out your lies because its fun.

Here are some more!

Jeez - we live in the middle of Oklahoma, 30 miles from the second largest Indian reservation in the country.

Followed by...

I'm in the music business.

Sure! LOL

That's between the doctor and his or her patient.
So you have no problem with a doctor prescribing, and a patient taking, Ivermectin to treat Covid, and any government official attempting to prevent the administration of that medicine should butt out? That's what it sounds like you're saying.

Government officials who have the responsibility to inform the government that such and such a drug is not approved for such and such a treatment, yes, should do so.

Forum List

Back