I've Seen it All, 60 Minutes Tonight...

Hillary can be controlled by a Republican House.

Trump cannot be controlled by 538 Senators and Representatives.

You think Trump will get anything done? Hell, even the Republicans in the House don't back him anymore. The first time he gets told no on a bill, or something doesn't go his way, he'll spend a week at Martha's Vineyard pouting.

Hillary can be controlled by a Republican House.

Trump cannot be controlled by 538 Senators and Representatives.

You think Trump will get anything done? Hell, even the Republicans in the House don't back him anymore. The first time he gets told no on a bill, or something doesn't go his way, he'll spend a week at Martha's Vineyard pouting.
He will be sending out his militia to the family and friends of the politicians who oppose him.

You call them crazies I call them patriots who refuse to let you communist cultural marxist fucks destroy America. :) They are on the front lines of battle and doing what must be done until we get a real leader in their to help them destroy the traitors.

When you think of 55% of Americans as traitors because they have a different view on things than your sorry, Nazi ass does, then you are the one that has the problem.

The GOP needs to purge Alt-Right Nazis like you from their ranks.

A staunch Ohio female Republican on the show just said she can't vote for Trump... and yet instead of NOT voting, she is going to vote for Hillary, then turn vote for Republican Rob Portman so he can stop her from doing anything in the White House.

Are you fucking kidding me? Why is this woman voting then? She wants the government to basically be a stalemate and get nothing done for the next 4 years? Is this the type of idiot voters we have come to be in the U.S.?
because Trump is a danger to our country
You mean Trump is a danger to your democrat fascism.....yes, I agree, he is and you fascist democrats should be scared to death of him....

A staunch Ohio female Republican on the show just said she can't vote for Trump... and yet instead of NOT voting, she is going to vote for Hillary, then turn vote for Republican Rob Portman so he can stop her from doing anything in the White House.

Are you fucking kidding me? Why is this woman voting then? She wants the government to basically be a stalemate and get nothing done for the next 4 years? Is this the type of idiot voters we have come to be in the U.S.?

That is exactly how the republican party has operated for the last 6 years. They didn't get the presidency so they basically shut down the government. She knows Donald will not win so saying she will vote for Hillary is just wasted words. The republicans have no problem withholding the services we elect them to perform.

What didn't Obama get from the mean Republicans?

Failed Stimulus? Check?

ObamaCare? Check?

Ran a covert operation with Hillary to overthrow Ghadaffi and destabilize the ME? Check

8 years without a single budget? Check

Used the IRS and NSA to go after Conservative and wasn't impeached? Check

What didn't he get?

The lady's cross voting strategy makes complete sense to me. I too see both of these presidential candidates as fundamentally flawed and as such creativity is called for, for sake of the Union.

"Cross voting?" :p WTF? That is called douchebaggery, and only done by political whores.

A staunch Ohio female Republican on the show just said she can't vote for Trump...

Wikileaks has confirmed Crooked Hillary hires political whores as "plants." Most likely that "republican" was hired to perform according to the Crooked Hillary game plan.

Actually, it used to be we had divided government all the time, and it was good, you got people in a room and they sat down and worked out compromises.

That was before the Crazies took over the GOP.

Portman doesn't appear to be one of the crazies, which is he'll survive while the crazies like Ayotte and Toomey go down in flames.
And you still think that our Representatives are from 2 completely different parties?

And you still think that our Representatives are from 2 completely different parties?

i think that in the real world, two parties sit down and come up with agreements that are fair to all sides, which is what we used to do all the way up until Obama got elected, and one party said, "OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE"

stuff got done, bills got paid.

Now we have one party that has been so taken over by the crazies they jumped over a dozen sensible politicians who would have given them 90% of what they wanted in order to nominated a Nazi Game Show Host who indulges their worst racism, misogyny and xenophobia.

And when this guy proves again and again that he is unfit to sit in the White House, you guys double down and make excuses for him.

i think that in the real world, two parties sit down and come up with agreements that are fair to all sides, which is what we used to do all the way up until Obama got elected, and one party said, "OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE"

Now we have one party that has been so taken over by the crazies they jumped over a dozen sensible politicians who would have given them 90% of what they wanted in order to nominated a Nazi Game Show Host who indulges their worst racism, misogyny and xenophobia.

And when this guy proves again and again that he is unfit to sit in the White House, you guys double down and make excuses for him.
Clinton wanted him serving them coffee.....

I'm not making excuses for Trump. I'm not voting for him.

Quit trying to think for me Joe.

You fail at it... miserably.

I've concluded a long time ago you are incapable of thinking.

But go ahead and vote for the dope smoking hippy, He'll get 6% of the vote and contaminate the next process too, after they give him a bag full of taxpayers dollars.

That'd be fucking ironic.

I've concluded a long time ago you are incapable of thinking.

But go ahead and vote for the dope smoking hippy, He'll get 6% of the vote and contaminate the next process too, after they give him a bag full of taxpayers dollars.

That'd be fucking ironic.
Yeah. Sure Joe.

I've concluded that you don't know jack shit about me.

Save your insults for someone who gives a fuck.

It's stale, it's old and I'm immune to it.

What makes you think I'm voting for a dope smoking Hippy?

Again. Stop trying to put words in my mouth and please do refrain from telling me what I should be doing.

An interesting question, after eight years of a stalemate forced by the GOP on the President.

The GOP politicians have been cheered for this by its base. In fact, any Republican who dared to show ANY moderation has been attacked and primaried.

Now, all of a sudden, stalemate is not fair play?

Gridlock in government is a good thing
The less Congress does the more of our own money we get to keep

You call them crazies I call them patriots who refuse to let you communist cultural marxist fucks destroy America. :) They are on the front lines of battle and doing what must be done until we get a real leader in their to help them destroy the traitors.

When you think of 55% of Americans as traitors because they have a different view on things than your sorry, Nazi ass does, then you are the one that has the problem.

The GOP needs to purge Alt-Right Nazis like you from their ranks.
We ARE the new GOP. Better get used to not having CUCKS and RINOS to help do your bidding destruction of America much longer needle dick. :)

because Trump is a danger to our country

That's not the point though. If she doesn't want to vote for Trump, fine. But why vote for Hillary and then make a conscious effort to vote for Republican Rob Portman with the intent that he will stop her from doing anything with the country? Do we really need 4 years as a country with nothing getting done but Republicans and Democrats arguing, collecting checks, and watching the deficit grow?
Getting something done implies what exactly? The more they get done the more it costs.

I think many Republican women are facing the same decision. Trump repulses them and they will refuse to pull the lever for him

Forum List

Back