I've Seen it All, 60 Minutes Tonight...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
A staunch Ohio female Republican on the show just said she can't vote for Trump... and yet instead of NOT voting, she is going to vote for Hillary, then turn vote for Republican Rob Portman so he can stop her from doing anything in the White House.

Are you fucking kidding me? Why is this woman voting then? She wants the government to basically be a stalemate and get nothing done for the next 4 years? Is this the type of idiot voters we have come to be in the U.S.?

A staunch Ohio female Republican on the show just said she can't vote for Trump... and yet instead of NOT voting, she is going to vote for Hillary, then turn vote for Republican Rob Portman so he can stop her from doing anything in the White House.

Are you fucking kidding me? Why is this woman voting then? She wants the government to basically be a stalemate and get nothing done for the next 4 years? Is this the type of idiot voters we have come to be in the U.S.?
Think we need to spread her name and what she said WIDE! Is she a politician? Or just an idiot woman voter.

Think we need to spread her name and what she said WIDE! Is she a politician? Or just an idiot woman voter.

She is just a woman voter, but she used to run Republican elections.

because Trump is a danger to our country

That's not the point though. If she doesn't want to vote for Trump, fine. But why vote for Hillary and then make a conscious effort to vote for Republican Rob Portman with the intent that he will stop her from doing anything with the country? Do we really need 4 years as a country with nothing getting done but Republicans and Democrats arguing, collecting checks, and watching the deficit grow?

That is exactly how the republican party has operated for the last 6 years. They didn't get the presidency so they basically shut down the government. She knows Donald will not win so saying she will vote for Hillary is just wasted words. The republicans have no problem withholding the services we elect them to perform.

He is a danger to the gravy train that the establishment is used to getting. This is for you whiners

14657482_355637024783610_4524827193484906559_n.jpg

Actually, it used to be we had divided government all the time, and it was good, you got people in a room and they sat down and worked out compromises.

That was before the Crazies took over the GOP.

Portman doesn't appear to be one of the crazies, which is he'll survive while the crazies like Ayotte and Toomey go down in flames.

:rofl:

we told you that dumb donald can't win an election without anyone aside from angry uneducated white males.

he is woman repellant.

damn right women want to make sure he's not elected.

get over it.

:rofl:

we told you that dumb donald can't win an election without anyone aside from angry uneducated white males.

he is woman repellant.

damn right women want to make sure he's not elected.

get over it.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I don't think it is smart to vote for polar opposites in hopes they contradict each other and nothing gets accomplished. That's such a waste.

Actually, it used to be we had divided government all the time, and it was good, you got people in a room and they sat down and worked out compromises.

Portman doesn't appear to be one of the crazies, which is he'll survive while the crazies like Ayotte and Toomey go down in flames.
You call them crazies I call them patriots who refuse to let you communist cultural marxist fucks destroy America. :) They are on the front lines of battle and doing what must be done until we get a real leader in their to help them destroy the traitors.

I live in Kentucky, and used to be in Ohio. Portman has been around for several years now...and I believe he has worked his way up the ladder quite a bit by following the Republican lines... so I wouldn't paint him with such an innocent brush.

As far as Mitch McConnell... this country would be a much better place if he took a long bath in the Ohio River.

Come on man, CBS is a member of Hillary's Amen Corner.

That was a propaganda piece to get Killary elected

Don't fall for the scam

.Are you fucking kidding me? Why is this woman voting then? She wants the government to basically be a stalemate and get nothing done for the next 4 years? Is this the type of idiot voters we have come to be in the U.S.?

Actually, if we could get that and have it truly happen, I'd be okay with it. Unfortunately I don't believe Republican Congressmen have the spine to shut the Government down for 4-8 years.

What do you think Hillary will do that's so crazy?

Trump actually worries me . He's cray cray.

Hillary can be controlled by a Republican House.

Trump cannot be controlled by 538 Senators and Representatives.

New Topics

Forum List

Back