I've Seen it All, 60 Minutes Tonight...

A staunch Ohio female Republican on the show just said she can't vote for Trump... and yet instead of NOT voting, she is going to vote for Hillary, then turn vote for Republican Rob Portman so he can stop her from doing anything in the White House.

Are you fucking kidding me? Why is this woman voting then? She wants the government to basically be a stalemate and get nothing done for the next 4 years? Is this the type of idiot voters we have come to be in the U.S.?

Actually, it used to be we had divided government all the time, and it was good, you got people in a room and they sat down and worked out compromises.

That was before the Crazies took over the GOP.

Portman doesn't appear to be one of the crazies, which is he'll survive while the crazies like Ayotte and Toomey go down in flames.

One caveat to your conclusion, Citizens United. Any GOP member of Congress will face stiff opposition if s/he does not vote in lockstep with the Conservative Agenda, i.e. no gun control ever, a conservative Supreme Court, more money for the military industrial complex, end the PPACA (Obamacare), end regulations and create self policed markets, and austerity (kicking the can down the road so our kids and their kids pay to replace our nation's infrastructure rusting in place today). Any member of Republikcan Caucus in The Congress will be challenged by someone willing to do the bidding of the special interests and the Plutocrats at the expense of the many - good advice, follow the money.
Those conservative ideas are good, a lot better than liberal failures like Obutthurtcare.

I'd like to see a return of the old GOP. But I don't think they have the balls to purge the crazies
I'll bet they know they and the party are facing an existential threat, and a resounding loss would embolden them to put their foot down.

Somebody has to step up - I don't know if Ryan would be the one - and tell these people to get out and start their own little crazy party.

Surely he knows they have to do this before the GOP is regional-only.

Their problem is that about 20% of the electorate is comprised of the Deplorables who hate government, believe conspiracy theories, are bigots and mistrust everyone.

In trying to protect that 20% they offend moderates, minorities and women

I don't think it is a good trade

A staunch Ohio female Republican on the show just said she can't vote for Trump... and yet instead of NOT voting, she is going to vote for Hillary, then turn vote for Republican Rob Portman so he can stop her from doing anything in the White House.

Are you fucking kidding me? Why is this woman voting then? She wants the government to basically be a stalemate and get nothing done for the next 4 years? Is this the type of idiot voters we have come to be in the U.S.?

Actually, it used to be we had divided government all the time, and it was good, you got people in a room and they sat down and worked out compromises.

Portman doesn't appear to be one of the crazies, which is he'll survive while the crazies like Ayotte and Toomey go down in flames.

One caveat to your conclusion, Citizens United. Any GOP member of Congress will face stiff opposition if s/he does not vote in lockstep with the Conservative Agenda, i.e. no gun control ever, a conservative Supreme Court, more money for the military industrial complex, end the PPACA (Obamacare), end regulations and create self policed markets, and austerity (kicking the can down the road so our kids and their kids pay to replace our nation's infrastructure rusting in place today). Any member of Republikcan Caucus in The Congress will be challenged by someone willing to do the bidding of the special interests and the Plutocrats at the expense of the many - good advice, follow the money.
Those conservative ideas are good, a lot better than liberal failures like Obutthurtcare.

Conservative Ideas are good? Good for who? They are emotion laden and impractical. The PPACA was the first step to reform healthcare in America. Like most legislation it is the product of a committee, and most committees start with the goal of creating a horse, and end up with a mule (an apt cliche understood by those who have served on committees).

JoeB131 said:
Lol how are they going to do that? To them we are normal folks...also the GOP is dead if Trump loses. We will never back the GOP again,they refused to back the candidate of the party so why should we back them? According to one article I saw Trump will invent or start a media empire along with a political party and a good CHUNK of the GOP electorate will follow,leaving the GOP nothing but a hollow shell of its self and good riddance to it! The GOP has been nothing but a conservative arm of the democrat party. Its time for that shit to end.

Guy, after he loses, Trump is going to be the one nobody will admit to supporting.

The best thing that could happen to the GOP is for that fool to start his own political party and get 1% of the vote.
:booze::booze::booze:1% ROFLMAO HAHAHA! Oh you crack me up. You obviously ain't paying attention numbnuts. There is a REASON he destroyed the previous record for votes in the primary. PEOPLE are tired of the usual suspects. They want someone like Trump but hey you keep fooling yourself needle dick. OH and as far as people not claiming to support Trump my bumper stickers are staying on my truck and my shirt and hat will stay in use. :)

Conservative Ideas are good? Good for who? They are emotion laden and impractical. The PPACA was the first step to reform healthcare in America. Like most legislation it is the product of a committee, and most committees start with the goal of creating a horse, and end up with a mule (an apt cliche understood by those who have served on committees).
A mule as in jackass dimwits.

1% ROFLMAO HAHAHA! Oh you crack me up. You obviously ain't paying attention numbnuts. There is a REASON he destroyed the previous record for votes in the primary. PEOPLE are tired of the usual suspects. They want someone like Trump but hey you keep fooling yourself needle dick. OH and as far as people not claiming to support Trump my bumper stickers are staying on my truck and my shirt and hat will stay in use.

Guy, when Trump loses, no one isgoign to admit to voting for him but the Nazis... I will find the post-loss recriminations to be very entertaining.

1% ROFLMAO HAHAHA! Oh you crack me up. You obviously ain't paying attention numbnuts. There is a REASON he destroyed the previous record for votes in the primary. PEOPLE are tired of the usual suspects. They want someone like Trump but hey you keep fooling yourself needle dick. OH and as far as people not claiming to support Trump my bumper stickers are staying on my truck and my shirt and hat will stay in use.

Guy, when Trump loses, no one isgoign to admit to voting for him but the Nazis... I will find the post-loss recriminations to be very entertaining.
Sure sure....you keep dreaming needle dick. You get your testosterone checked yet? Only "men" who vote for Clinton are low testosterone cucks.

The federal government fucked up this country beyond repair

Sure sure....you keep dreaming needle dick. You get your testosterone checked yet? Only "men" who vote for Clinton are low testosterone cucks.

actually, it seems to me that if you need to vote for a Nazi Game Show Host to reaffirm your manhood, you have inadequacies...
Nah I voted and will vote for him because he is a Pro American candidate and wants what's best for America and its citizens. Not what's best for the GLOBE and every third world piece of shit that wants in.

Forum List

Back