I've read "Pillow Dude's" autobiography... more interesting than i thought..

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I almost didn't take this almost-free book when I had the chance but figured since he supports Trump...

I am SO glad I read this, even though it was extremely depressing throughout because of his crack habit.. I almost skipped over it to get to the good part where he finally, finally gave the stuff up for good...

I didn't realize this habit was with him for SO long.. But in any case, the book tells us a lot about how business deals operate in this country (if you don't have $$ and often Lindell did NOT, despite the success of MyPillow), you can really get shafted by... shady crooks who do have it...

that reminds me of a saying I heard once

"You know what God thinks about money by who has it"

anyhow... I think all Americans should check out this book... It is not only about Lindell but about America... the good, the bad, the ugly and all things in between....

+

I almost didn't take this almost-free book when I had the chance but figured since he supports Trump...

I am SO glad I read this, even though it was extremely depressing throughout because of his crack habit.. I almost skipped over it to get to the good part where he finally, finally gave the stuff up for good...

I didn't realize this habit was with him for SO long.. But in any case, the book tells us a lot about how business deals operate in this country (if you don't have $$ and often Lindell did NOT, despite the success of MyPillow), you can really get shafted by... shady crooks who do have it...

anyhow... I think all Americans should check out this book... It is not only about Lindell but about America... the good, the bad, the ugly and all things in between....

+
My wife said the slippers are the best she ever had

I think I will buy one of the pillows... have NEVER been satisfied w/ any bought b4...

could be bc I always buy the cheapest one... do ya think?

hmmmmm

+
Mike is an awesome example of what American is.

Mike is an awesome example of what American is.
he wasn't in the beginning... yikes!

I was wondering all the while I read... Is he EVER going to give up crack FOR GOOD?

sad story in a lot of ways...

My wife said the slippers are the best she ever had
I adore the sheets and the pillows and the towels!

What's so funny is that the leftards get their thrills talking about how awful his pillows are because he's a conservative and they must therefore hate him. Wouldn't get caught dead using one of his fucked up pillows. Never in a million years.

But not one of them ever uses the same argument to explain why they don't eat food. Food is grown by farmers, the vast majority of whom are conservatives. Why don't they hate those farmers and refuse to use the produce they grow for the same reason that they wouldn't be caught dead laying their head on a MyPillow? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????????

I smell a stench.

I think I will buy one of the pillows... have NEVER been satisfied w/ any bought b4...

could be bc I always buy the cheapest one... do ya think?

hmmmmm
He always has massive discounts on his website. I paid full price -- $60 -- for my first one, and never flinched because the pillow is good. I won't sleep on anything else.

I adore the sheets and the pillows and the towels!

What's so funny is that the leftards get their thrills talking about how awful his pillows are because he's a conservative and they must therefore hate him. Wouldn't get caught dead using one of his fucked up pillows. Never in a million years.

But not one of them ever uses the same argument to explain why they don't eat food. Food is grown by farmers, the vast majority of whom are conservatives. Why don't they hate those farmers and refuse to use the produce they grow for the same reason that they wouldn't be caught dead laying their head on a MyPillow? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????????

I smell a stench.
If the farmers united and said that they would no longer supply foods to Democrat run cities, watch them quickly change their attitudes towards the right, once their bellies were up against their spinal columns.

If the farmers united and said that they would no longer supply foods to Democrat run cities, watch them quickly change their attitudes towards the right, once their bellies were up against their spinal columns.
I wish that was possible -- to apply the same pressure to yield to their demands that they've been applying to us for decades.

I got the book with my order of towels. I didn't ask for it.

The towels and My Pillow's are great. The book....very interesting and compelling. Definitely worth the read.

I got the book with my order of towels. I didn't ask for it.

The towels and My Pillow's are great. The book....very interesting and compelling. Definitely worth the read.
I just ordered new towels because I'm going to have house guests soon, and my order said something about a free book. Interesting. It will be here this week.

Wrong forum. There is nothing about Lindell that rises to the current events forum but you have to wonder about the left's constant effort to ruin business people who disagree with them politically.

+

I assume it would be a very interesting read. I think Lindell is a buffoon who squandered an otherwise inspiring arc to his life and career, but it is no mean feat to get out from under addiction.

When Rush Limbaugh was doctor shopping for his Oxy habit I would have felt compassion for his struggle but he had spent so much time demonizing others and treating others with such nastiness that I felt he actually would have wanted people to make fun of his struggles (the golden rule if you will).

But I don't think that's necessarily a good aspect to my personality. While I think Lindell is a moron and a skeevy hack I actually do think it's great he was able to deal with the other demons.

Wrong forum. There is nothing about Lindell that rises to the current events forum but you have to wonder about the left's constant effort to ruin business people who disagree with them politically.

The Right does it as well. Marjorie Taylor Greene just called the police on Jimmy Kimmel over a joke he made in his monologue.

No one's hands are clean.

+
Few people know that he could have literally become a rocket scientist or nuclear physicist, if those were the career paths he wanted to take.

+
I lived it so it is not news to me.

Forum List

Back