If you could have anyone you want for president '24, who would that be?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I keep thinking we need Trump

There are things I am not crazy about re T but I can't think of anyone more experienced, knowledgable or savvy..

except Ron DeSantis

I know there are others out there who might "work" for me but I can't think of them right now... And by the way, Trump's past social indiscretions have ZERO effect on me RE voting. He has proven he knows what to do to lead this country...

That said, DeSantis doesnt have the same baggage...

They'd attempt to impeach him, just the same... I am sure... because, you know, they don't have anything better to do (all about politics all the freaking time w/ the left)

Tulsi or Nikki!!!

images (7).jpeg

Nikki_Haley_official_photo.jpg

There are things I am not crazy about re T but I can't think of anyone more experienced, knowledgable or savvy..

except Ron DeSantis

I know there are others out there who might "work" for me but I can't think of them right now... And by the way, Trump's past social indiscretions have ZERO effect on me RE voting. He has proven he knows what to do to lead this country...

They'd attempt to impeach him, just the same... I am sure... because, you know, they don't have anything better to do (all about politics all the freaking time w/ the left)
I think we'll see a Trump/DeSantis ticket. I would vote Trump, but if Dennis Prager threw his hat in the ring I would certainly pay attention.

I think we'll see a Trump/DeSantis ticket. I would vote Trump, but if Dennis Prager threw his hat in the ring I would certainly pay attention.
everyone would pay attn! The left would try to impeach him before he was sworn in

but I am getting to the point i don't care what th left does... they are extremely predictable so we already know what they are going to do... which can be summed up in the words

further their sick agenda and force it on all Americans, like it or not

except Ron DeSantis

Mike Pence!

Trump would lose his shit.

There are probably a lot of public servants other than could make a good president but don't have the good ole members of the parties to back them up. Schweiker understands what is going on and has a firm grasp of the issues and how they affect Americans. I hope the voters in his district keep him.

There are probably a lot of public servants other than could make a good president but don't have the good ole members of the parties to back them up. Schweiker understands what is going on and has a firm grasp of the issues and how they affect Americans. I hope the voters in his district keep him.
don't know who that is...

Haley was not behind Trump as much as she should have been... I don't want her

I like Marsha Blackburn.. but I don't think she has much of a chance...

and yes, I do think it is partly bc she is female... misogyny has not been eradicated and likely never will be

Mike Pence!

Trump would lose his shit.
No---Trump would mop the floor with his treasonous RINO swamp ass. No one likes Pence--except evangelicals..and even that is a big iffy. Trump probably has PI looking for Pences boyfriends. One picture is worth a thousand words.

No---Trump would mop the floor with his treasonous RINO swamp ass. No one likes Pence--except evangelicals..and even that is a big iffy. Trump probably has PI looking for Pences boyfriends. One picture is worth a thousand words.
lol... Pence boyfriends?

I don't think evangelicals like Pence... I don't

I consider myself in that group bc I tell people about Jesus...

Haley was not behind Trump as much as she should have been... I don't want her

I like Marsha Blackburn.. but I don't think she has much of a chance...

and yes, I do think it is partly bc she is female... misogyny has not been eradicated and likely never will be
Unfortunately, if Kamala, Nancy, and that witch from Georgia are true representatives of female leadership, just maybe the ladies should be overlooked.

If democrats don’t cheat again.. trump..

Next up in 2028
Mtg
Byron Donald

except Ron DeSantis

Evan McMullen. He's the most qualified. He's intelligent and decent.

ME!!!!

And I'll make sure those blowholes all go to jail.......or the guillotine. which ever works for me, and I'll provide the popcorn:party:

Forum List

Back