I've lost count of the snow storms

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

Scotland could be set to see 54 hours of non-stop snow fall in the first week of April, according to new weather maps.

Following a mixed bag of conditions through March, the next month of spring is to continue with the unexpected, as the latest WX Chart data shows a wide stretch of snow covering almost the entire country for three days.

Well, I've lost count the number of times the UK was going to be gripped, lashed, besieged by snow from the press. And yet, still not one snowflake.

The "willingness" from the press for adverse weather is beyond ridiculous. The need to fulfil the climate change band wagon is of epic proportions, but I noticed the second word in they've used is could.

The "mixed bag" of weather conditions was from normal to some rain.

What's wrong/happened to the good old days of just a normal weather forecast?

we just got 2 feet, or course all the skiers came stampeding on into town looking for airBB's an a latte' .... :rolleyes: ~S~

Wh

Scotland could be set to see 54 hours of non-stop snow fall in the first week of April, according to new weather maps.

Following a mixed bag of conditions through March, the next month of spring is to continue with the unexpected, as the latest WX Chart data shows a wide stretch of snow covering almost the entire country for three days.

Well, I've lost count the number of times the UK was going to be gripped, lashed, besieged by snow from the press. And yet, still not one snowflake.

The "willingness" from the press for adverse weather is beyond ridiculous. The need to fulfil the climate change band wagon is of epic proportions, but I noticed the second word in they've used is could.

The "mixed bag" of weather conditions was from normal to some rain.

What's wrong/happened to the good old days of just a normal weather forecast?
"What happened?" Politick'n is what happened.

we just got 2 feet, or course all the skiers came stampeding on into town looking for airBB's an a latte' .... :rolleyes: ~S~
we got dumped on last week. 2 feet. At the end of the drive way- it was 4 feet high. Nothing new in Maine- but I hadn't seen it in a few years. now its raining- all the snow is melting- and folks basements are filling up with water- common thing here... because of the saturated ground. Spring melt- we call it Mud Season. :D Cant wait for the next season. Black flies that bite. ha
I sit in the house all year and folks wonder why.

Forum List

Back