I wonder how many wind turbines and solar panels are working under 40 inches of snow. Yeah, you heard right, 3ft 4 inches of snow.

So in 40 inches of snow, the cars have power stations that can be recharged by solar? Got it....
power stations store the power. yeah you still have to drive in 40 inch of snow but its no different if you trying to drive to a gas station in that much snow and expect it to be open.

Most all of them since both are generally higher than 4 ft.
yeah that is true and also snow accumulation on the blades will be minimal . In that much snow the areas will probably have a traditional power outage anyway. Like power outages has never happen prior to wind and solar panels.

yeah that is true and also snow accumulation on the blades will be minimal . In that much snow the areas will probably have a traditional power outage anyway. Like power outages has never happen prior to wind and solar panels.
The challenge to both is extended bitter cold.
Of course, that's a challenge for oil as well.
Even nuclear can be challenged by extreme weather.

That's why the grid, grid security, and 100% grid participation are necessary.

The challenge to both is extended bitter cold.
Of course, that's a challenge for oil as well.
Even nuclear can be challenged by extreme weather.

That's why the grid, grid security, and 100% grid participation are necessary.
What's grid participation?

Solar panels do store power in batteries for later use

in traditional regular power outage then you will also have no power in your home . Say like a snow storm cuts power for an area. Like that has never happen before prior to solar or wind power
Who will repair your damaged solar panels?

Who will repair your damaged solar panels?
Damage to any source of power has an infrastructure to repair any damage due to nature or main made issues.

So are you saying that they built these solar panels but if damaged then they can't be fix

Simple google search will find repair and maintenance companies for solar panels for residential and commercial

I would expect the companies that operate solar panel farms will have a maintenance crew on staff

IF someone builds it, then they will come

MSN If the blades of the windmills are frozen or caked with snow, and the solar panels cant see the light of day under all that snow, how many people are without power, thanks to the Joe Biden admin's push for renewable(non working) energy in this snowmaggedon? Can your EV handle all that cold and wind, while you not only have your car on, but the heater, lights and wipers all using up that precious electricity, that is now limiting your range, but hope you dont end up in a snowbank where you are stuck for hours. Might see some of that when the bitter cold(Not globull warming) is over.....

How many wind turbines and solar panels have been added to this area since Biden took office?

Damage to any source of power has an infrastructure to repair any damage due to nature or main made issues.

So are you saying that they built these solar panels but if damaged then they can't be fix

Simple google search will find repair and maintenance companies for solar panels for residential and commercial

I would expect the companies that operate solar panel farms will have a maintenance crew on staff

IF someone builds it, then they will come

Here is my contention. The same deadly storms predicted by the Democrats will damage tens of thousands of solar panels.

Say, when the wind turbines got damaged in TX, how long did it take to restore service there?

When it snows, how well do panels work?

So you being bright failed to supply actual numbers but you have time to insult me.

I do not give a fuck what the numbers are, according to the OP they have added them due to Biden, I want the OP to back up his claims.

But lucky for him he has you as a fellow cult member to run interference for him

It does not take any time at all to insult a fucking moron like you.

I do not give a fuck what the numbers are, according to the OP they have added them due to Biden, I want the OP to back up his claims.

But lucky for him he has you as a fellow cult member to run interference for him

It does not take any time at all to insult a fucking moron like you.
You eagerly displayed what kind of Democrat you actually are. Why did you bring this up if you don't give a curse word?

You eagerly displayed what kind of Democrat you actually are. Why did you bring this up if you don't give a curse word?

I have this weird compulsion to get people to back up their claims, it is called honesty. It is a concept you will never be able to grasp.

By the way, what sort of fucking pussy cannot type the word fuck on a forum?

I have this weird compulsion to get people to back up their claims, it is called honesty. It is a concept you will never be able to grasp.

By the way, what sort of fucking pussy cannot type the word fuck on a forum?
Your claim is Biden created Wind turbines yet you still have not backed up your claim. When asked to, you cursed and now you want the place to believe this sort of filth is all you are able to manage.

Your claim is Biden created Wind turbines yet you still have not backed up your claim.

That is not my claim you simpleton, that is the claim of the OP. Are you really this stupid?

If the words of the OP are above your reading level find a 4th grader to explain them to you.

That is not my claim you simpleton, that is the claim of the OP. Are you really this stupid?

If the words of the OP are above your reading level find a 4th grader to explain them to you.
You are however. This is what he actually said. Verbatim.
If the blades of the windmills are frozen or caked with snow, and the solar panels cant see the light of day under all that snow, how many people are without power, thanks to the Joe Biden admin's push for renewable(non working) energy in this snowmaggedon? Can your EV handle all that cold and wind, while you not only have your car on, but the heater, lights and wipers all using up that precious electricity, that is now limiting your range, but hope you dont end up in a snowbank where you are stuck for hours. Might see some of that when the bitter cold(Not globull warming) is over.....

You are however. This is what he actually said. Verbatim.

here, find a 4th grader and have them explain this part to you. I do not get paid to educate you.

If the blades of the windmills are frozen or caked with snow, and the solar panels cant see the light of day under all that snow, how many people are without power, thanks to the Joe Biden admin's push for renewable(non working) energy in this snowmaggedon?

Forum List

Back