"I've had it with this guy"

th

Ooopppps...I think the California Republican lied like a BIG DOG. TFG admires a man that lies so easily. Now they are Best Buds!

But as it is with most cowards...with in days...Kevin was flying to Florida to kiss the ring of TFG. The yellow streak down his back suddenly turned Orange.

New audio reveals McCarthy disdain for trump. How can he deny this?
It doesn't matter. This story and MTG's perjury will be swept away by future insane stories, like everything else. It's been like that since Escalator Day.

Fuck the law, fuck the rules, fuck the truth. They're at war with evil, or so they're told.

It doesn't matter. This story and MTG's perjury will be swept away by future insane stories, like everything else. It's been like that since Escalator Day.

Fuck the law, fuck the rules, fuck the truth. They're at war with evil, or so they're told.
Fuck the left.............summed it up for you..........Put that in your psy ops pipe and smoke it leftist.

I'm curious who leaked it though. Are all congressional calls recorded? If not, then it likely had to be cheney or mccarthy. That's a tough one. Given the phone call, you'd think it was mccarthy, but then cheney has no love for Trump either.

Considering a new article says mccarthy and Trump are on good terms, I'm assuming it was cheney who leaked it.

Irony!

Hallowed be thy name...

The repub party has learned well from Pootin. Just like he like he lies with impunity...the repub party lies even when their own words prove them liars. Yes...when TFG came down the escalator...he stole the soul of the GOP. Their platform since then is "LIE AND DENY." It has worked for TFG.

Now Kevin is showing his House members how it is done. There is No dignity left in the repub party...NONE!

The repub party has learned well from Pootin. Just like he like he lies with impunity...the repub party lies even when their own words prove them liars. Yes...when TFG came down the escalator...he stole the soul of the GOP. Their platform since then is "LIE AND DENY." It has worked for TFG.

Now Kevin is showing his House members how it is done. There is No dignity left in the repub party...NONE!
rs_560x396-131107145810-YOUR_MOMMA_IS_SO_FAT.jpg

New audio reveals McCarthy disdain for trump. How can he deny this?

On Jan 6, McCarthy was in shock and outraged over what had happened.

He wanted it to be clear that Trump was responsible.

When the dust settled and it became clear that Trump was going to get off without punishment, McCarthy went to Mara Lago to kiss the ring

On Jan 6, McCarthy was in shock and outraged over what had happened.

He wanted it to be clear that Trump was responsible.

When the dust settled and it became clear that Trump was going to get off without punishment, McCarthy went to Mara Lago to kiss the ring
science-transformed-him-into-a-monster-love-changed-him-even-12411321.png

Forum List

Back