Democrats keep saying that Pubs voted out McCarthy. This is a lie

Lets say 8 Democrats voted to retain McCarthy…would he still be speaker? Yes.

Then the Dems voted him out.

They voted out a Speaker stupid enough to TRUST LYING DEMS and bend over for them.

THE DEMS BLASTED MCCARTHY RIGHT IN THE ASS…LIKE THEY ALWAYS SO AND HE DESERVED.

I am so over the Dems saying the Republicans voted out McCarthy.

That is a lie. How many Dems voted to remove McCarthy? 208? How many Pubs? 8?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is 202 more than 8?

McCarthy was a Dem lapdog, and the stupid idiot Dems removed him. He actually LIED so he could collaborate with Dems….and they vlted him out. :laughing0301:

This is like saying the firing squad sentenced the convict to death.

Democrats keep saying that Pubs voted out McCarthy. This is a lie​

No, no it's not.

No Democrat could have initiated the process.

There aren't enough Democrats to to remove him as they are the minority.

And you could say that Spineless Kevin voted himself out, since he's the moron who agreed to the rule that led to his own end (and will probably be the end of MAGA Mike as well)

All the usual cult fucks who cannot do math.

The Dems could have retained McCarthy. A “Pub” so fucking stupid he trusted Pelosi and the rest of the racist Dems. Just for that, I thank Dems for voting him out. We might not be having these impeachment hearings if McCarthy was still Speaker.

Thanks for removing that incompetent dick stain, Dems. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for voting out McCarthy. I hate that piece of shit.

Yep, cult fucks are too stupid to understand.

THE DEMOCRATS VOTED OUT MCCARTY.

DEMS WHO VOTED TO OUT MCCARTHY WAS 208. They did not have to vote him out.

Do you cult fucks like Johnson over McCarthy?
And there's the "C" word!!

everybody6.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is 202 more than 8?

McCarthy was a Dem lapdog, and the stupid idiot Dems removed him. He actually LIED so he could collaborate with Dems….and they vlted him out. :laughing0301:
Every Dem voted for a better democratic leader. Just like they did when he won. Just like the republicans did with Pelosi. You need some help.

For real Dems. Thanks so much for removing McCarthy.

Any Pub who is trying to work with you lying bags of shit deserves to lose his job.

Look at how you stabbed him in the back. Dems and everyone who votes Dem is a racist POS.

Lets say 8 Democrats voted to retain McCarthy…would he still be speaker? Yes.

Then the Dems voted him out.

They voted out a Speaker stupid enough to TRUST LYING DEMS and bend over for them.

THE DEMS BLASTED MCCARTHY RIGHT IN THE ASS…LIKE THEY ALWAYS SO AND HE DESERVED.
WAAAA!!! The Democrats didn't save us from our own stupidity!!! This is all their fault!!!

crying.gif

All the usual cult fucks who cannot do math.

The Dems could have retained McCarthy. A “Pub” so fucking stupid he trusted Pelosi and the rest of the racist Dems. Just for that, I thank Dems for voting him out. We might not be having these impeachment hearings if McCarthy was still Speaker.

Thanks for removing that incompetent dick stain, Dems. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for voting out McCarthy. I hate that piece of shit.
And Again!!

everybody5.jpg

I would have preferred Jordan, but at least Johnson is a easily manipulated dumb fuck who trusts Dems.

I love what Dems did, I have always hated McCarthy. The Dems voted FAR RIGHT. They agreed with Matt Gaetz. Dems attacked the right from the right. Seems to me that Dems are racist white supremacists.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is 202 more than 8?

Is 222 greater than 212? Republicans did kick McCarthy out.

Cult fucks, take your shoes off for this one.

If 8 Democrats voted to retain McCarthy…he is still the Speaker and he is still buying Dem lies.

You stupid motherfuckers voted out a lapdog. What dumb Kuntz.

Forum List

Back