Performance Versus Personality

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Leftist leadership infantilized the electorate.

Stay on your parent's insurance until you are 26 versus go out and earn a living.

Vote for the face and talking points of a candidate, or the policies he or she brings.

We'll see in the next go-round.

And John Solomon provideds the context:

"Still Teflon: The Trump comeback no one's talking about​

Former President Donald Trump now enjoys the highest favorability rating among the seven U.S. political leaders tracked in the RealClearPolitics (RCP) polling average, marking a striking political transformation from where he was 15 months ago while leaving office.

Trump has a favorability rating of 45.8%, more than three points higher than President Joe Biden's rating of 42.6%, according to the RCP average.

The other five political leaders polled — Vice President Kamala Harris, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) — all have lower favorability numbers than both Trump and Biden.

Trump also has a lower unfavorability rating than all the other figures except for McCarthy and Schumer. (One reason Trump doesn't have the lowest is both McCarthy and Schumer garner significantly more responses of "don't know" or "unsure" than Trump.)

Even with such favorable results for Trump, they may not tell the full story of public support for the 45th president.

Indeed, Trump tends to do better in job approval ratings than favorability ratings. The latter tend to incorporate more personal feelings beyond evaluating a subject's performance in office. Throughout Trump's time in the White House, polling showed the public approved of his job as president more than they approved of him as a person."

Have voters grown up enouth to choose what is better for the nation and the world, or continue to vote in the immature mode that they were taught in government school?

Here's how we tell:

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

It's stunning how far the Dem party has sunk. They used to run on and win on the issues when moderate Dems controlled the party. Then the radical left took over the Dem party and took radical left positions on the issues that are HUGELY unpopular with the American people. Even with near total control over the Dem run news media lying and spinning for Dems they are still losing. Its so bad now even minorities have begun abandoning the Dem party.

The only polling that matters is on election day. That has always been the truth.

Regardless, I have yet to cast a vote for Trump and I don't intend to start in 2024.

I'd rather vote for a Conservative.

I do find it funny that the Mail Order Bride from Hell wants to claim that we should ignore Trump's "personality" because his performance was so "good".

I am positive she didn't make that kind of argument in 1998, when she and her right wing friends argued Clinton needed to be impeached because he lied about getting a blow job.

But it becomes laughable.

Trump inherited a good economy. He didn't create a good economy. When he left, he was the first president to preside over a net job loss since Herbert Hoover.

1637867645511.png

So let's look at this list

Arab peace deals between corrupt emirates that don't share a border with Israel and have never engaged in hostilities with it is kind of meaningless. It's like saying we've reached a peace deal with Nepal.

Iran wasn't "in a box". Trump's scraping of JPCAO meant that we couldn't inspect Iranian facilities and our other partners just started trading with Iran because we were being stupid.

Afghanistan wasn't "quiet". The Taliban slowly gained ground as we reduced our strength and Pompeo essentially sold out our allies.

China continued to expand her influence and her economy continued to grow until Covid hit, anyway.

The US was hardly "feared". Maybe we were feared because we had a crazy person in charge. I'm not sure being feared is a goal. You aren't "respected" when you are feared, you are hated. I don't really want to be hated. Do you?

The Southern Border wasn't "controlled". We had people continuing to cross.

Cheap gasoline happened because of a world wide glut... Everyone cut back on production because it wasn't profitable.

(PLease note, PC Will not directly address any of these points directly, because she never does.)

The only polling that matters is on election day. That has always been the truth.

Regardless, I have yet to cast a vote for Trump and I don't intend to start in 2024.

I'd rather vote for a Conservative.

He governed as a conservative, no matter what he is.

There are always only two choices.....I beleive you'll pick the right one.

I've picked the correct one in the past ten elections, so yeah. Thanks though.

Trump did very little that was 'conservative'. He just looked conservative when placed against the backdrop of radicalized Democrats.

Still, he would be a better choice than Biden, but a bad choice next to a horrible choice is still a bad choice.

I think for the first time you have disappointed me greatly. Leave the Trump hatred for the left. If you can agree that Trump is a conservative and governed as a conservative, why would you not vote for him? TDS?

Defection. You know damn well it just supports the unmotivated with more liberal free stuff.

Not at all. It allows younger people to get a start on life without being weighed down by the expense that insurance can be. Take my 20 year old so. He is working full time while also working to get into an apprenticeship program with the local electrical union.

He is still on our insurance which allows him to be able to save money and prepare for his future and it does not cost me an extra dime in premiums. He is a Type-1 Diabetic so his life literally depends upon having good insurance that is willing to prescribe enough insulin for him each month. The cost for a 20 year old with a preexisting condition would be astronomical.

I think for the first time you have disappointed me greatly. Leave the Trump hatred for the left. If you can agree that Trump is a conservative and governed as a conservative, why would you not vote for him? TDS?

How can anyone that submitted a budget request more than 1 trillion dollars lager than anyone in the history of our country be said to have "governed as a conservative"

I've picked the correct one in the past ten elections, so yeah. Thanks though.

Trump did very little that was 'conservative'. He just looked conservative when placed against the backdrop of radicalized Democrats.

Still, he would be a better choice than Biden, but a bad choice next to a horrible choice is still a bad choice.

Let's check.

Let's remind of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.

To put it another way, can you name any elected official whe came closer to the ideal?

That's not my post.

What a stupid and cowardly response.

At one time I gave you more credit.....now I'm recalculating.

It was the prefect response to your stupid ass response of two memes that had jack shit to do with my post.

If you wish to actually address my post you will get an actual response

How can anyone that submitted a budget request more than 1 trillion dollars lager than anyone in the history of our country be said to have "governed as a conservative"
I honestly don't know what was in his budget request but I bet it wasn't loaded with the basic liberal free stuff for doing nothing.

Leftist leadership infantilized the electorate.

Stay on your parent's insurance until you are 26 versus go out and earn a living.

Vote for the face and talking points of a candidate, or the policies he or she brings.

We'll see in the next go-round.

And John Solomon provideds the context:

"Still Teflon: The Trump comeback no one's talking about​

Former President Donald Trump now enjoys the highest favorability rating among the seven U.S. political leaders tracked in the RealClearPolitics (RCP) polling average, marking a striking political transformation from where he was 15 months ago while leaving office.

Trump has a favorability rating of 45.8%, more than three points higher than President Joe Biden's rating of 42.6%, according to the RCP average.

The other five political leaders polled — Vice President Kamala Harris, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) — all have lower favorability numbers than both Trump and Biden.

Trump also has a lower unfavorability rating than all the other figures except for McCarthy and Schumer. (One reason Trump doesn't have the lowest is both McCarthy and Schumer garner significantly more responses of "don't know" or "unsure" than Trump.)

Even with such favorable results for Trump, they may not tell the full story of public support for the 45th president.

Indeed, Trump tends to do better in job approval ratings than favorability ratings. The latter tend to incorporate more personal feelings beyond evaluating a subject's performance in office. Throughout Trump's time in the White House, polling showed the public approved of his job as president more than they approved of him as a person."

Have voters grown up enouth to choose what is better for the nation and the world, or continue to vote in the immature mode that they were taught in government school?

Here's how we tell:

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Remember when Johnny Depp made the joke after Trump was elected....something about asking when was the last time a President was murdered by an actor? And he giggled, and the leftists in the crowd laughed.....?

Well...if you have been watching the news, you have seen Johnny.......

The Trump Boomerang is real......

Forum List

Back