Ivanka Trump: Malia Obama should be 'OFF limits' to the media

May be Ivanka was trying to imply that the President's family should be off limits to the media....like Baron should be off limits too. :dunno:

I agree they should be off limits unless they are working for the administration, then it's open season. Barron should be left out.

May be Ivanka was trying to imply that the President's family should be off limits to the media....like Baron should be off limits too. :dunno:

I agree they should be off limits unless they are working for the administration, then it's open season. Barron should be left out.

Yes.
Family should be off limits.
Particularly children.

If Malia doesn't want to be a target she shouldn't make herself one.

I agree.
But Baron Trump doesn't want to be a target either....and you know how it is! :dunno:

I've never agreed with attacking children but Malia is making her decsions now and bad ones are going to invite criticism

Malia is a college kid and is acting like one

Dancing to modern music, going to parties, smoking???

Cue Republican outrage after they elected a known philanderer and his former prostitute wife

I agree.
But Baron Trump doesn't want to be a target either....and you know how it is! :dunno:

I've never agreed with attacking children but Malia is making her decsions now and bad ones are going to invite criticism

Again...I agree with you...but what was the bad decision she made? to wear a shirt dress??

Idk I pay little attention to her, she isn't anyrhing I'd follow or want my children too.

I'm just stating she's a young adult with a name. She should be careful

I agree.

Cue Republican outrage after they elected a known philanderer and his former prostitute wife

...and then the idiot comes to spoil the thread and begin with the profanity.:mad-61:

upload_2017-11-24_21-5-18.png

I agree.

...and the the idiot comes to spoil the thread and begin with the profanity.:mad-61:

He and denard are best ignored

I agree.

Well I'm pretty sure Baron is Trump's kid...Chelsea being Bill's is hella questionable given she's the mirror image of Hubbell

I agree.

Well I'm pretty sure Baron is Trump's kid...Chelsea being Bill's is hella questionable given she's the mirror image of Hubbell
Chelsea Hubbell - Bing video

I agree.

...and then the idiot comes to spoil the thread and begin with the profanity.:mad-61:
Philanderer is a profanity?

Shut up, ivanka you stupid rino. The stinking press gleefully crucified sarah palin's family so i don't want to hear that crap "the children are off limits."

Ivanka Trump: Malia Obama should be 'OFF limits' to the media

nov 24 2017 Ivanka Trump, the president's eldest daughter and top White House adviser, condemned recent media coverage of former President Barack Obama's eldest daughter, Malia Obama, a 19-year-old freshman at Harvard.

"Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers," Trump tweeted on Friday. "She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits."

Shortly after, another former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton, tweeted a similar sentiment.

"Malia Obama's private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait," Clinton wrote. "Be better."

Over the past week, videos of Malia Obama smoking and kissing another Harvard student at a football game went viral.
"They did it." is a terrible excuse for anyone else to do it.

however, if she's an adult...

Forum List

Back