Ivanka Trump: Malia Obama should be 'OFF limits' to the media

Yes.
Family should be off limits.
Particularly children.

Unless they are republicans. You libs weren't shy about attacking the bush kids or the palin kids. THINK

Whose a lib?

Me? what sort of moron are you?

Look....you are a total idiot, ok?

how do you dare to insult and say I am a lib???? FU:fu:

Lol, you're no leftist

You can bet your eye, girl, that I am no leftist! :eusa_naughty: :biggrin:

Yes.
Particularly children.

Unless they are republicans. You libs weren't shy about attacking the bush kids or the palin kids. THINK

Whose a lib?

Lol, you're no leftist

You're as much a leftist as Fake Jake is a rightie. None what so ever

Yes.
Particularly children.

Whose a lib?

Lol, you're no leftist

You're as much a leftist as Fake Jake is a rightie. None what so ever

LOL yes:thup:

Uh did you watch the video? What evidence do you want? Her own fucking DAD is pissed at her for smoking pot. Did she deny it? NO.

That ain't no damn ciggy I ever saw.

malia.jpg

Shut up, ivanka you stupid rino. The stinking press gleefully crucified sarah palin's family so i don't want to hear that crap "the children are off limits."

Ivanka Trump: Malia Obama should be 'OFF limits' to the media

nov 24 2017 Ivanka Trump, the president's eldest daughter and top White House adviser, condemned recent media coverage of former President Barack Obama's eldest daughter, Malia Obama, a 19-year-old freshman at Harvard.

"Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers," Trump tweeted on Friday. "She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits."

Shortly after, another former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton, tweeted a similar sentiment.

"Malia Obama's private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait," Clinton wrote. "Be better."

Over the past week, videos of Malia Obama smoking and kissing another Harvard student at a football game went viral.
She should of have told that to Joe Biden, about all kids.

4be.gif

Nobody gives two shits about Obama or his kids.....better to keep that stuff in the past where it belongs

All underage kids whose parents are in public office/politics should be off limits......whether it's Trumps, Obamas, Bushs, Clintons, Palins, etc the media needs to leave them alone.

As for Malia..........she is now over 18 and a current target because of her own actions.

It might be ironic, but I agree with them. Leave their kids out of the circus, they had no decision in all of this and should be left alone to experience life.

I agree up to a point.........once they turn 18 and no longer in office, they are now adults making their own decisions, and are subject to the consequences, including media coverage

Forum List

Back