Ivanka Trump: Malia Obama should be 'OFF limits' to the media

Reading the OP again I can't seem to find where this started or who first reported it.

Not hard- it Shootspeeder doing is Shooter thing in the OP- the OP started this thread. He is responsible for the content. You know the classy guy with the ever so classy personal photo.

I read the OP and it was more about Ivanka. I was curious about the Obama video and who reported it first.

Shut up, ivanka you stupid rino. The stinking press gleefully crucified sarah palin's family so i don't want to hear that crap "the children are off limits."

nov 24 2017 Ivanka Trump, the president's eldest daughter and top White House adviser, condemned recent media coverage of former President Barack Obama's eldest daughter, Malia Obama, a 19-year-old freshman at Harvard.

"Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers," Trump tweeted on Friday. "She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits."

Shortly after, another former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton, tweeted a similar sentiment.

"Malia Obama's private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait," Clinton wrote. "Be better."

Over the past week, videos of Malia Obama smoking and kissing another Harvard student at a football game went viral.
Oh so because it happened to the Palins, it’s okay to happen to Malia? What are you 13 years old?

Benghazi.....no scandal
9-11......scandal

Thanks for proving my point. You leftists do it all the time.
The irony of that post- in a thread by one of you contards- upset because contards were being told not to attack Obama's kids.

Irony of what post? We were't even talking about Obama's kids. We drifted off the subject.

the irony of the post was you commenting about 'you leftists' do it all the time- in a thread by a contard- doing what you contards do all the time.

Oh yeah? And WTF is a contard?
The yin to the yang of 'leftists'

Shut up, ivanka you stupid rino. The stinking press gleefully crucified sarah palin's family so i don't want to hear that crap "the children are off limits."

nov 24 2017 Ivanka Trump, the president's eldest daughter and top White House adviser, condemned recent media coverage of former President Barack Obama's eldest daughter, Malia Obama, a 19-year-old freshman at Harvard.

"Malia Obama should be allowed the same privacy as her school aged peers," Trump tweeted on Friday. "She is a young adult and private citizen, and should be OFF limits."

Shortly after, another former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton, tweeted a similar sentiment.

"Malia Obama's private life, as a young woman, a college student, a private citizen, should not be your clickbait," Clinton wrote. "Be better."

Over the past week, videos of Malia Obama smoking and kissing another Harvard student at a football game went viral.
In a political sense, they should be off limits, up to a certain point. Picking on children is cruel. Picking on troubled youth such as Malia also bothers me. I hope she starts making better decisions. The numerous shots caught on camera tells me she is acting out for a reason. She knows cameras are rolling wherever she goes. That can be challenging for a kid/partial adult. Pretty sure I would not want a camera recording every idiotic thing I ever did.

The Palin family got into drunken family brawls
Malia smoked

Hardly the same wouldn't you agree?
I see it is the alcohol is legal, the pot is not.

Our President got Marla Maples pregnant when he had a young family. He brags about trying to have sex with married women while Melania was pregnant
trump is a degererate. The entire world knows it. That's all he's ever been.

Ivanka may be a nice person but nepotism has her working in the White House.

Malia is a nineteen year old kid who was never involved in politics. There is a vast difference.

Sarah Palin brought her family into the spotlight front and center. The Obama's have tried to shield their children.

But right wingers are racist. They want to end healthcare for millions of Americans. They want to end consumer regulations. They want people to work for slave wages.
So it's no surprise they want to attack someone's kids.

Sarah Palin brought her family into the spotlight front and center. The Obama's have tried to shield their children.

But right wingers are racist. They want to end healthcare for millions of Americans. They want to end consumer regulations. They want people to work for slave wages.
So it's no surprise they want to attack someone's kids.

And Sarah Palin put herself out there to be attacked.

It was wrong to attack Palin's kids- just as it is wrong to attack Malia.

Until a politicians kid jumps into the political ring his or herself- like Ivanka- and now Chelsea- they should be left alone.

Don't be an asshole like the Contard OP- leave the kids alone.

And really don't be an asshole and whine that its okay to attack this kid or that kid because someone else attacked this kid or that kid- its all wrong.

Just don't be an asshole.

The Sky is Falling.jpg

In a political sense, they should be off limits, up to a certain point. Picking on children is cruel. Picking on troubled youth such as Malia also bothers me. I hope she starts making better decisions. The numerous shots caught on camera tells me she is acting out for a reason. She knows cameras are rolling wherever she goes. That can be challenging for a kid/partial adult. Pretty sure I would not want a camera recording every idiotic thing I ever did.

She's not doing anything different than most of us at her age. If you want to have fun, do it now as a young adult. When you get married, have children, get it out of your system, then it's time to think of settling down a bit. It's not like there is a video of her with a needle in her arm or being so loaded she passed out.

I agree that it is proper if a (fair-minded) journalist wants to report on Ms. Ivanka Trump's business and political activities.

On the other hand, I feel that the personal life of President Obama's daughters should be off limits.

An exception should be made only if, for example, Ms. Malia Obama was seen blowing (tobacco) smoke rings at the same time she was publically condemning the use of tobacco. Then it would a legitimate news story.

Everybody who doesn't insert themselves, or who doesn't allow others do so, into a political conversation should be off-limits.

I agree that it is proper if a (fair-minded) journalist wants to report on Ms. Ivanka Trump's business and political activities.

On the other hand, I feel that the personal life of President Obama's daughters should be off limits.

An exception should be made only if, for example, Ms. Malia Obama was seen blowing (tobacco) smoke rings at the same time she was publically condemning the use of tobacco. Then it would a legitimate news story.

No exceptions, they are kids, leave them alone to figure out their lives.

Ivanka is not off limits as she is of the age and wants to be in politics. The Obama, Bush and Palin kids are all off limits.

Forum List

Back