Ivanka calls this Mob...."Patriots?"

1609980475404.jpeg

Well, like father...like daughter/wife/lay...what ever she is. Can you believe that this family is in the White House.
Snopes is such a joke.

She did. She deleted the tweet but the damage is done...as is she. :)

Uh Oh. First Trump was done 16,291 times, now Ivanka. Whatcha gonna do, Jack, you gonna rub her out? Or do you just want to DO her.

An unarmed American broad was murdered in the Capitol today.

Yes, someone who gives up their life for America is patriotic.
Ya mean the one trying to smash through a door to gain access to where police were barricaded?

She was UNARMED.

That's the key point.

You don't shoot an unarmed protester, at least you aren't supposed to here in America.

Well, like father...like daughter/wife/lay...what ever she is. Can you believe that this family is in the White House.
Snopes is such a joke.

What "damage" was done?

Ya mean the one trying to smash through a door to gain access to where police were barricaded?

She was UNARMED.

That's the key point.

You don't shoot an unarmed protester, at least you aren't supposed to here in America.
It's amazing that your attitude about unarmed shooting by cops has taken such a dramatic 180.

She was trying to SMASH through a door behind which police were barricaded.

Snopes is such a joke.

You didn’t read her entire post, did ya?

She called the protesters "patriots". All that needed to be gleaned. Doesn't matter what she said afterward. Just like her daddy did after Charlottesville.

After a YEAR defending protests as a SACRED AMERICAN RIGHT, when conservatives march, they are now a "mob?"

You fools created this. You made it happen. Now you'll sleep in the bed you created.

And Ivanka . . . . both SMART and beautiful.

Sedition is a sacred American right? LOL. Ivanka. Nice rack. But she's gonna burn with the rest of them. Don't matter how pretty she looks.

Protesting a crooked election isn't "sedition", Jack. Not even close.

Protesting? Of course not. I thought it was just gonna be people waving MAGA signs and speeches all afternoon while Congress put on their dog and pony show. But storming the Capitol? Breaking windows to get in? Busting into the chambers? That isn't protesting. That's sedition. Disrupting a Constitutional procedure with the intent of overturning a free and fair election..aided and talked up by Trump himself..but also all of his runoff spawn. Again, this will not end well for Trump and his family.

MAGA is a Cancer that we have waited far too long to remove....
MAKE AMERICA GREAT is a cancer in your world?

A misplaced and erroneous acronym is indeed a cancer on our democratic traditions.
Like BLACK LIVES MATTER?

Black Lives Matter.

The joke Snopes concentrates on her using “Patriots” when in no way does she call the rioters that. She clearly calls for no violence.

Snopes is a joke.

1609980924728.jpeg

Snopes is such a joke.

What "damage" was done?

She called people stormin the Capitol "patriots". Again, words matter. It doesn't matter what she said afterward. The damage..was..done.

After a YEAR defending protests as a SACRED AMERICAN RIGHT, when conservatives march, they are now a "mob?"

You fools created this. You made it happen. Now you'll sleep in the bed you created.

Sedition is a sacred American right? LOL. Ivanka. Nice rack. But she's gonna burn with the rest of them. Don't matter how pretty she looks.

Protesting? Of course not. I thought it was just gonna be people waving MAGA signs and speeches all afternoon while Congress put on their dog and pony show. But storming the Capitol? Breaking windows to get in? Busting into the chambers? That isn't protesting. That's sedition. Disrupting a Constitutional procedure with the intent of overturning a free and fair election..aided and talked up by Trump himself..but also all of his runoff spawn. Again, this will not end well for Trump and his family.

A little bit of property damage isn't "sedition".

BTW, I can't remember you being this excited when Liberal Protesters broke windows AND looted at Macy's in Herald Square and many other locations

ANYONE SEE THE COSMIC HUMOR in the Left's calling all year for saying that if Trump didn't leave the White House on Jan 20, they'd march in there, break down the doors and throw him out!

But now that a few loyal patriots took their displesure to the Congress over the illegal election, they are now seditionists, should be hauled to jail, ruined, disgraced, and this was a sad, dark day for the country? :21:
Any that said that were knuckleheads. Those were patriot. American patiots would not have stormed the US Capital building on the words of a known liar and without evidence other than the disproved statements of the defeated, impeached president. They were traitors to the constitution, rule of law and free elections.

QUIT YER BELLYACHIN. YOU WHINE TOO MUCH.
View attachment 438354
Get fucked you treasonous swine. :spank:

Snopes is such a joke.

What "damage" was done?

She called people stormin the Capitol "patriots". Again, words matter. It doesn't matter what she said afterward. The damage..was..done.
Where does she single them out?

DEFENDING a crooked election is though. I KNOW that every Biden voting poster here KNOWS the election was stolen

I know you are delusional, and a fool. You believe the election was stolen because a carnival barking huckster named Donald Trump told you while every attempt at providing evidence that the election was stolen has either failed or didn't even bother to be presented.

Snopes is such a joke.

What "damage" was done?

Uh..is this a trick question? I know, I know, the answer is 42!!
Again, "patriots!". Brings a tear to my eye.

DEFENDING a crooked election is though. I KNOW that every Biden voting poster here KNOWS the election was stolen
No it wasn't. 65 lower court cases and 2 Supreme Court cases dismissed.
STOLEN as plainly as the Sun is yellow. Dismissed only means they won't TAKE the case.

Republican and Democrat election officials saying the election was the most secure and smoothest in our lifetime.
Democrats lie about everything and the GOP are jellyfish who don't like Trump. Just wait until the Congress reconvenes and REPUBLICAN AFTER REPUBLICAN stands up refusing to count the EC votes on the basis of IRRESISTIBLE EVIDENCE that the election was not legally conducted, making Joe Biden el Presidente non-grata.

You are so fucked.

So, they don't take the case just because, well they just didn't want to take the case. Or maybe they hate Trump. Oh wait, I got it, I got it, the judge was part of a child sacrificing devil worshiping clan and a member of the Deep State. Hell, all sixty of them were.

They didn't hear the cases because they was no EVIDENCE dumb shit. They even threatened censure of some of the lawyers for wasting the damn court's time.

Snopes is such a joke.

What "damage" was done?

Uh..is this a trick question? I know, I know, the answer is 42!!
Again, "patriots!". Brings a tear to my eye.
It was easy to expose your bullshit.

Dismissed.

When conservatives protest???

Let's look at how "conservatives" protest:

They loot:

1609981206431.png

They dress:

1609981254835.png

They look through the desks of members of Congress:
1609981321935.png

They shit themselves:

1609981396320.png

The dumbest ones show their face, and the FBI will soon be calling for them:

1609981459383.png

More dummies whose face will be on Post Office Walls all across the US

1609981510656.png

Illegal entry and vandalism

1609981595109.png

Oh yeah, and the stars and bars and more mug shots

1609981682360.png

She was UNARMED.

That's the key point.

It's amazing that your attitude about unarmed shooting by cops has taken such a dramatic 180.

She was trying to SMASH through a door behind which police were barricaded.
Cops gotta make their choice. If they are that stupid to not realize the total contempt the Progs have for them, then they deserve what they get. The goal of theswamp is to nationalize the police as to help us be blended into a new nation known as the North American Union.

Forum List

Back