Ivanka calls this Mob...."Patriots?"

After a YEAR defending protests as a SACRED AMERICAN RIGHT, when conservatives march, they are now a "mob?"

You fools created this. You made it happen. Now you'll sleep in the bed you created.

And Ivanka . . . . both SMART and beautiful.

Sedition is a sacred American right? LOL. Ivanka. Nice rack. But she's gonna burn with the rest of them. Don't matter how pretty she looks.

Protesting a crooked election isn't "sedition", Jack. Not even close.

Protesting? Of course not. I thought it was just gonna be people waving MAGA signs and speeches all afternoon while Congress put on their dog and pony show. But storming the Capitol? Breaking windows to get in? Busting into the chambers? That isn't protesting. That's sedition. Disrupting a Constitutional procedure with the intent of overturning a free and fair election..aided and talked up by Trump himself..but also all of his runoff spawn. Again, this will not end well for Trump and his family.
I'm feeling the unity my commie friend

After a YEAR defending protests as a SACRED AMERICAN RIGHT, when conservatives march, they are now a "mob?"

You fools created this. You made it happen. Now you'll sleep in the bed you created.

Sedition is a sacred American right? LOL. Ivanka. Nice rack. But she's gonna burn with the rest of them. Don't matter how pretty she looks.

Protesting? Of course not. I thought it was just gonna be people waving MAGA signs and speeches all afternoon while Congress put on their dog and pony show. But storming the Capitol? Breaking windows to get in? Busting into the chambers? That isn't protesting. That's sedition. Disrupting a Constitutional procedure with the intent of overturning a free and fair election..aided and talked up by Trump himself..but also all of his runoff spawn. Again, this will not end well for Trump and his family.

MAGA is a Cancer that we have waited far too long to remove....
MAKE AMERICA GREAT is a cancer in your world?

After a while, she took down her tweet, but should have never posted it. Sexy little body, but a sick trump little mind.

What? You mean you ain't going to try to claim that daddy put her up to it under threat of punishment? You're slipping.
Never assumed he did. She is an adult, at least in age and solely responsible for her comments.

So now Ivanka is not mentally an adult? Yet she is responsible for her words.
Boring :bigbed:

Protests are a right. Violence is not.
Did you click the link and read her entire post, or did you just read the bullshit snopes headline, Dummy?

DEFENDING a crooked election is though. I KNOW that every Biden voting poster here KNOWS the election was stolen
No it wasn't. 65 lower court cases and 2 Supreme Court cases dismissed.
STOLEN as plainly as the Sun is yellow. Dismissed only means they won't TAKE the case.

Republican and Democrat election officials saying the election was the most secure and smoothest in our lifetime.
Democrats lie about everything and the GOP are jellyfish who don't like Trump. Just wait until the Congress reconvenes and REPUBLICAN AFTER REPUBLICAN stands up refusing to count the EC votes on the basis of IRRESISTIBLE EVIDENCE that the election was not legally conducted, making Joe Biden el Presidente non-grata.

You are so fucked.

DEFENDING a crooked election is though. I KNOW that every Biden voting poster here KNOWS the election was stolen

YOU ARE LYING....JUST LIKE trump....That is what caused this mob. Quit lying about an election that has been investigated and over 50 cases have been thrown out of court. You are a LIAR!

Jim you are demented. Get help. NOT ONE CASE was "investigated" and tested for veracity of the evidence as proof.
If no one investigated, where did all that "evidence" of election fraud the crack(pot) legal team for trump presented to the courts come from?

Don't tell us, we already know, the impeached president trump pulled it out of his a$$.

So, without an investigation, and the source of all evidence known, the RWNJs' assertions of election fraud are groundless.

A misplaced and erroneous acronym is indeed a cancer on our democratic traditions.

A misplaced and erroneous acronym is indeed a cancer on our democratic traditions.
Like BLACK LIVES MATTER?

A little bit of property damage isn't "sedition".

BTW, I can't remember you being this excited when Liberal Protesters broke windows AND looted at Macy's in Herald Square and many other locations

No it wasn't. 65 lower court cases and 2 Supreme Court cases dismissed.
STOLEN as plainly as the Sun is yellow. Dismissed only means they won't TAKE the case.

Republican and Democrat election officials saying the election was the most secure and smoothest in our lifetime.
Democrats lie about everything and the GOP are jellyfish who don't like Trump. Just wait until the Congress reconvenes and REPUBLICAN AFTER REPUBLICAN stands up refusing to count the EC votes on the basis of IRRESISTIBLE EVIDENCE that the election was not legally conducted, making Joe Biden el Presidente non-grata.

You are so fucked.

You might want to table that outrage. I have a feeling after what happened today, Republicans who were so just and righteous about objecting to the electoral count before the afternoon's frivolities commenced, are gonna just want to get out of Dodge. My guess is that there will be no objections. I see that a group of toadies is trying to retake the Alamo..erm...Capitol. Rubber bullets and teargas for all his followers. :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, I can't remember you being this excited when Liberal Protesters broke windows AND looted at Macy's in Herald Square and many other locations

ANYONE SEE THE COSMIC HUMOR in the Left's calling all year for saying that if Trump didn't leave the White House on Jan 20, they'd march in there, break down the doors and throw him out!

But now that a few loyal patriots took their displesure to the Congress over the illegal election, they are now seditionists, should be hauled to jail, ruined, disgraced, and this was a sad, dark day for the country? :21:

An unarmed American broad was murdered in the Capitol today.

Yes, someone who gives up their life for America is patriotic.
Ya mean the one trying to smash through a door to gain access to where police were barricaded?

ANYONE SEE THE COSMIC HUMOR in the Left's calling all year for saying that if Trump didn't leave the White House on Jan 20, they'd march in there, break down the doors and throw him out!

But now that a few loyal patriots took their displesure to the Congress over the illegal election, they are now seditionists, should be hauled to jail, ruined, disgraced, and this was a sad, dark day for the country? :21:
Any that said that were knuckleheads. Those were patriot. American patiots would not have stormed the US Capital building on the words of a known liar and without evidence other than the disproved statements of the defeated, impeached president. They were traitors to the constitution, rule of law and free elections.

Any that said that were knuckleheads. Those were patriot. American patiots would not have stormed the US Capital building on the words of a known liar and without evidence other than the disproved statements of the defeated, impeached president. They were traitors to the constitution, rule of law and free elections.

QUIT YER BELLYACHIN. YOU WHINE TOO MUCH.
200.gif

Well, like father...like daughter/wife/lay...what ever she is. Can you believe that this family is in the White House.
Snopes is such a joke.

She did. She deleted the tweet but the damage is done...as is she. :)
You didn’t read her entire post, did ya?

New Topics

Forum List

Back