It's Time White Republicans Stopped Lying to Each Other

It's kenosha wisconsin dude literally everyone involved was white. He may be a white supremacist but he only shot white guys lol so I don't think you can lock him up for that.
When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

I don't justify the masscare, no don't get it twisted. What I did was show you the conditions that created the massacre. Because whites such as yourself never want to take responsibility for your actions. Mao was not black. Whites are responsible for over 1 billion dead in India alone. So how about accepting the fact that whites have committed far worse atrocities and those atrocities are worldwide? None of that excuses Idi Amin or Mubutu Sese Seko, but again, we must recognize all the factors instead of ignoring some then boast about how great whites are compared to everybody else.

Show me the conditions that in your view resulted in the massacre of some 800,000 people and I am certain that you will say that whites are the cause. Blacks have no responsibility for their actions.

Too fcking funny.

Africa isn't without strife. Tribes have been at war with one another for centuries (long before the arrival of whites) and the death toll in Africa certainly rivals the history of other continents. The sad truth is that African tribes continue the conflict to this day and those that suffer are often innocent bystanders:

"armed conflict between 1995 and 2015"

"The study looked at nearly 15,500 conflicts in 34 of Africa's 54 nations over two decades and examined data on conflict-related deaths, live births and child mortality rates."

Juicin
It's kenosha wisconsin dude literally everyone involved was white. He may be a white supremacist but he only shot white guys lol so I don't think you can lock him up for that.

hadit
Where did that tripe come from?
1. A white guy shot other white guys. Nothing racial there.
2. Anyone "hunting" black people will face the same consequences after Rittenhouse is set free that they faced before. To believe otherwise is stupid.

His goal was to ambush black people but he tried doing it in a cowardly by asking people "Hey do you want some medical help" and that's what led him to the altercation with the two dead white people.

This case is important to teach the next generation of white supremacists by saying "Look if you go out there and kill black people we will have your back. But you have to be on the code of white supremacy !!! You can't be out here helping negroes !!!"

giphy.gif

Those whites who died were seen as helping black people.

Coz you know the ol saying "The only thing worse than a n*gger is a n*gger lova"

White supremacists want 2 take the George Zimmerman- Trayvon Martin to another level.

They want a system were they can kill any black man, women or child, at any time and say "I fired for my life" and the system will have his back

That's the goal

That why Kyle could walk up to police fully armed and them not be bothered by him one bit because he was deputized by the police to do their dirty work. And lets be clear black people were the first people to put his name out there because they stalled on releasing his name so could they delete all his social media

This is the precedent that they want to set but that precedent can go both ways, meaning if they want to kill black people, then we have the right to respond with maxium retaliation too.

Last edited:
Juicin

hadit
2. Anyone "hunting" black people will face the same consequences after Rittenhouse is set free that they faced before. To believe otherwise is stupid.

His goal was to ambush black people but he tried doing it in a cowardly by asking people "Hey do you want some medical help" and that's what led him to the altercation with the two dead white people.

This case is important to teach the next generation of white supremacists by saying "Look if you go out there and kill black people we will have your back. But you have to be on the code of white supremacy !!! You can't be out here helping negroes !!!"

giphy.gif

Coz you know the ol saying "The only thing worse than a n*gger is a n*gger lova"

White supremacists want 2 take the George Zimmerman- Trayvon Martin to another level.

They want a system were they can kill any black man, women or child, at any time and say "I fired for my life" and the system will have his back

That's the goal

That why Kyle could walk up to police fully armed and them not be bothered by him one bit because he was deputized by the police to do their dirty work. And lets be clear black people were the first people to put his name out there because they stalled on releasing his name so could they delete all his social media

This is the precedent that they want to set but that precedent can go both ways, meaning if they want to kill black people, then we have the right to respond with maxium retaliation too.
Okay, so your sole criteria for making this whole thing a big racist issue is something you had to assume, something you had to read between the lines, something you had to project? Rittenhouse didn't single out black people to shoot or even intimidate with his gun, he didn't approach any black people and he didn't shoot any black people, yet somehow in the depths of the fever swamp somebody thinks that a not-guilty verdict means it's open season on black people. That's stupid right there, I don't care who you are.

Show me proof that you had contact with Rittenhouse before he went to the riot and he told you he went to "ambush black people" and you might regain some credibility.

Show me the conditions that in your view resulted in the massacre of some 800,000 people and I am certain that you will say that whites are the cause. Blacks have no responsibility for their actions.

Too fcking funny.

Africa isn't without strife. Tribes have been at war with one another for centuries (long before the arrival of whites) and the death toll in Africa certainly rivals the history of other continents. The sad truth is that African tribes continue the conflict to this day and those that suffer are often innocent bystanders:

"The study looked at nearly 15,500 conflicts in 34 of Africa's 54 nations over two decades and examined data on conflict-related deaths, live births and child mortality rates."

White people have raped, murdered, stolen, and plagiarized everything claiming they are superior. They claim America is the greatest and wealthiest nation in the world, but this only occurred from 400 years of free labor, no because of their efforts. They murdered all of the Native Americans, the Aztecs, the Mayans, and killed hundreds of millions of Africans to establish America.

They claim to be genetically superior, but Gregor Mendel and Biology establishes they are the most genetically recessive. They have the most genetic defects and they are killed by sunlight, developing skin cancer. Biologically they are Albinos, and science says Albino’s have weaker eyesight, slower reflexes, and weaker physiology.

White people have attempted to destroy the Japanese with Nagasaki, India, and China, but now the population of Caucasians is failing. They love homosexuality and their reproductive numbers are severely failing. Except for test tube baby’s, fertility drugs, and many governments paying white women to have children they would be less than 5% of the population.

Meanwhile

Black people have done nothing to white people
Black people have done nothing to Asian people
Black people have done nothing to Latino people
Black people have done nothing to Native American

But we are the most violent ?

It's not even worth debating this. So I don't even know why you're bothering because it would be very easy for me to carry on commiting intellectual murder on you.

Juicin

hadit

giphy.gif

That's the goal

The whites who died were seen as burning shit to help black people

Your narcissism about his is insane

You're talking about a community that is 90%+ white. Probably more

Not everything is about race....White men shooting other white men especially. So tenuous

DO you think if they were just benignly protesting Rittenhouse would have even been there?

Nobody cares if you support the blacks....? Just don't fucking burn shit in solidarity with them like some retard and no one will want to shoot you, lol

Insane

This same idea underpins the idea that "personal responsibility" is racist. As if your average white guy doesn't look down on other whites taking food stamps too...? You think because there is some minimal overlap with racists no one is going to react to these things ina race neutral way?

The whites aren't like you. They care a lot less about race as the majority. Sort of inherent to being part of the majority ethnic group

White people have raped, murdered, stolen, and plagiarized everything claiming they are superior. They claim America is the greatest and wealthiest nation in the world, but this only occurred from 400 years of free labor, no because of their efforts. They murdered all of the Native Americans, the Aztecs, the Mayans, and killed hundreds of millions of Africans to establish America.

They claim to be genetically superior, but Gregor Mendel and Biology establishes they are the most genetically recessive. They have the most genetic defects and they are killed by sunlight, developing skin cancer. Biologically they are Albinos, and science says Albino’s have weaker eyesight, slower reflexes, and weaker physiology.

White people have attempted to destroy the Japanese with Nagasaki, India, and China, but now the population of Caucasians is failing. They love homosexuality and their reproductive numbers are severely failing. Except for test tube baby’s, fertility drugs, and many governments paying white women to have children they would be less than 5% of the population.

Meanwhile

Black people have done nothing to white people
Black people have done nothing to Asian people
Black people have done nothing to Latino people
Black people have done nothing to Native American

But we are the most violent ?

It's not even worth debating this. So I don't even know why you're bothering because it would be very easy for me to carry on commiting intellectual murder on you.

Africa is lovely and a beacon for the world, demonstrating peace, love and tolerance.

You are just too funny.

"The U.N. reports that 200,000 Congolese women and children have been raped during Congo’s long-simmering conflict."

That's a lot of "love".

Sad but true.

hadit
Show me proof that you had contact with Rittenhouse before he went to the riot and he told you he went to "ambush black people" and you might regain some credibility.

My proof is the system of white supremacy that has been in operation for 400 years.

hadit
Okay, so your sole criteria for making this whole thing a big racist issue is something you had to assume, something you had to read between the lines, something you had to project? Rittenhouse didn't single out black people to shoot or even intimidate with his gun, he didn't approach any black people and he didn't shoot any black people,

You are just repeating what you have already said. I answered the reason why he killed those white people. You ignore it. And then just repeat what you have already said. Are you stupid ?

hadit
Yet somehow in the depths of the fever swamp somebody thinks that a not-guilty verdict means it's open season on black people. That's stupid right there, I don't care who you are.

They want it to be open season. They want more of the Kyle Rittenhouse's to step up. But most white supremacists like him are cowards and don't have the guts to come to the hood and bring it. All he could do was kill 2 unarmed white guys and count that as a win.

hadit

My proof is the system of white supremacy that has been in operation for 400 years.

hadit
Okay, so your sole criteria for making this whole thing a big racist issue is something you had to assume, something you had to read between the lines, something you had to project? Rittenhouse didn't single out black people to shoot or even intimidate with his gun, he didn't approach any black people and he didn't shoot any black people,

You are just repeating what you have already said. I answered the reason why he killed those white people. You ignore it. And then just repeat what you have already said. Are you stupid ?

hadit
Yet somehow in the depths of the fever swamp somebody thinks that a not-guilty verdict means it's open season on black people. That's stupid right there, I don't care who you are.

They want it to be open season. They want more of the Kyle Rittenhouse's to step up. But most white supremacists like him are cowards and don't have the guts to come to the hood and bring it. All he could do was kill 2 unarmed white guys and count that as a win.
So you made it all up. Got it.

Africa is lovely and a beacon for the world, demonstrating peace, love and tolerance.

You are just too funny.

"The U.N. reports that 200,000 Congolese women and children have been raped during Congo’s long-simmering conflict."

That's a lot of "love".

Sad but true.

Look. You're not just floggin a dead horse.......you're practically whipping the skeleton now

Are saying that black people have been killed as many whites ? I'm not sure what your point is

The denial of racism is essential to its maintenance
And therein lies your problem. You actually believe that Rittenhouse not being found guilty means open season on black people. That's just not true because anyone who tried to hunt black people would be quickly stopped. You're simply being paranoid.

Look. You're not just floggin a dead horse.......you're practically whipping the skeleton now

Are saying that black people have been killed as many whites ? I'm not sure what your point is

The history of Africa hasn't been one of love and peace unless of course you consider rape a form of "love".

And Africa has been anything but peaceful. Just one brief snapshot shows that within a short period of just twenty year there have been over 15,000 conflicts between tribes and African nations. No other place in the world is more volatile.

"Most African communities have been accused of nurturing a rape culture for centuries under the guise of culture and tradition."

Claiming that whites are somehow more violent seems odd when comparing different regions of the world.

The history of Africa hasn't been one of love and peace unless of course you consider rape a form of "love".

And Africa has been anything but peaceful. Just one brief snapshot shows that within a short period of just twenty year there have been over 15,000 conflicts between tribes and African nations. No other place in the world is more volatile.

"Most African communities have been accused of nurturing a rape culture for centuries under the guise of culture and tradition."

Claiming that whites are somehow more violent seems odd when comparing different regions of the world.

Answer my question

Answer my question

This is a question???: "Are saying that black people have been killed as many whites ?" WTF are you trying to say?

If it what you were trying to say is "have Blacks killed as many people as Whites?", then my answer is that Africa has been in the midst of endless conflict since the dawn of man and I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers are similar.

The problem in Africa is that the number of armed conflicts continue to grow:

"Statistics bear out the impression that conflict on the continent is getting worse, not better. The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project, which monitors incidents of conflict around the world, found that there had been 21 600 incidents of armed conflict in Africa in 2019 (up to 30 November). For the same period in 2018, that number was just 15 874. That represents a 36% increase."

Africa has always been a very volatile continent.

This is a question???: "Are saying that black people have been killed as many whites ?" WTF are you trying to say?

If it what you were trying to say is "have Blacks killed as many people as Whites?", then my answer is that Africa has been in the midst of endless conflict since the dawn of man and I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers are similar.

The problem in Africa is that the number of armed conflicts continue to grow:

"Statistics bear out the impression that conflict on the continent is getting worse, not better. The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project, which monitors incidents of conflict around the world, found that there had been 21 600 incidents of armed conflict in Africa in 2019 (up to 30 November). For the same period in 2018, that number was just 15 874. That represents a 36% increase."

Africa has always been a very volatile continent.

You're still not answering the question.

My point is that white people have been the most violent people in recent history (Let's say 400 years) and I'm pretty sure you know this.

And therein lies your problem. You actually believe that Rittenhouse not being found guilty means open season on black people. That's just not true because anyone who tried to hunt black people would be quickly stopped. You're simply being paranoid.
White supremacists understands that being on code starts at home.

So they have to make examples of white people. "Get in line or we will treat you like the n*ggas"

Remember Elliot Rodger ? He shot a bunch of white girls because he was angry the white females were not sexually on code.

Did you forget about Anders Brevik ? He shot 100 white people in Norway and killed most of em. Why ? He shot and killed them because to him they are not on code.

This is part of white pathology. "If you do not assist us in oppressing these n*ggas...you can be next"

Finally what about white on white crime ? I'm just wondering.

You're still not answering the question.

My point is that white people have been the most violent people in recent history (Let's say 400 years) and I'm pretty sure you know this.

How am I not answering your question? You didn't ask a question.

So your new question is, if we limit the period of comparison to the last 400 years (which is a new addition) can it be said that Whites have been the most violent people for the last four centuries? My answer is that the number of conflicts in Africa and Europe were probably similar but the advancement in technological warfare in Europe ie: catapult, cannon, , firearms, etc. certainly inflicted more damage and casualties than the spears and arrows typically used in Africa, but I wouldn't say Africa was less violent.

Now if we look at the last 40 years, what continent has seen the most conflict???

How am I not answering your question? You didn't ask a question.

So your new question is, if we limit the period of comparison to the last 400 years (which is a new addition) can it be said that Whites have been the most violent people for the last four centuries? My answer is that the number of conflicts in Africa and Europe were probably similar but the advancement in technological warfare in Europe ie: catapult, cannon, , firearms, etc. certainly inflicted more damage and casualties than the spears and arrows typically used in Africa, but I wouldn't say Africa was less violent.

Now if we look at the last 40 years, what continent has seen the most conflict???

About 110 million people died in WW1 and 2 combined. Show me an african conflict close to that ?

Forum List

Back