The Most Racist Group in America

meh. . . manufactured propaganda to agitate the public.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the whole thing was staged for both ratings and to agitate the public.

I don't trust the government, and I certainly don't trust media conglomerates that want to inflame racial tensions for advertiser ratings and views.

. . . even if it did happen? This is an isolated incident, and not the norm.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the whole thing was staged for both ratings and to agitate the public.

I don't trust the government, and I certainly don't trust media conglomerates that want to inflame racial tensions for advertiser ratings and views.

Lol. Your a fucking idiot. Go jump.

But they would need to manufacture this not happening.

Where is all the news of whites being attacked? I haven't seen one news story where a person attacked was identified as being white suggesting that as a motivation.

How do we know this woman spat on wasn't spit at because of where her car stopped? Or the make and color? Has a single attacker confessed that they attacked people simply because they were ASIAN? And why now?

A lot like hate crime, I've never seen hate actually demonstrated or proven in any of these hate crimes.

When a black is attacked: RACIALLY MOTIVATED HATE CRIME.
Asian attacked: RACIALLY MOTIVATED HATE CRIME.
White attacked: socially justified act against the oppressive privileged class.

REALLY?

But they would need to manufacture this not happening.
huh?

WTF does that even mean?

All the corporate entity that owns several local stations has to do, is hire a black actor, and an Asian actor, for a very nominal fee. . . and then make the story.

I mean, C'mon, seriously, how many folks have dash cams? really?! :dunno:

. . and then they distribute the story.

Am I though?

Or just a critical thinker that doesn't watch TEE VEE because it is all manufactured to manipulate you folks emotionally.

How many folks do you know that have dash cams?

I don't know a single one, TBH.

Where is all the news of whites being attacked? I haven't seen one news story where a person attacked was identified as being white suggesting that as a motivation.

How do we know this woman spat on wasn't spit at because of where her car stopped? Or the make and color? Has a single attacker confessed that they attacked people simply because they were ASIAN? And why now?

A lot like hate crime, I've never seen hate actually demonstrated or proven in any of these hate crimes.

REALLY?
TEE VEE is only there to manipulate folks reality.

NONE of it is reality.

Think I'm a loon? Think this shit doesn't happen because these folks don't get caught? :heehee:

NBC Admits It Rigged Crash, Settles GM Suit​

Am I though?

Or just a critical thinker that doesn't watch TEE VEE because it is all manufactured to manipulate you folks emotionally.

Critical thinker. Yea sure.

I would only clarify that by saying TV is there as a medium for the media to work on the heads of their victims.

There is subliminal messaging going on in almost every aspect of television.
images

Am I though?

Critical thinker. Yea sure.
For future reference?

Your is possessive. You're is a contraction for YOU ARE. .. . . as in. . . YOU ARE being schooled n00b.

. . or, YOU'RE the fucking idiot. :heehee:

Are you fucking crazy? That is the most baselees and absurd theory ive ever heard.

REALLY?

NONE of it is reality.
^ More retard conspiracy shit. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back