It's Time White Republicans Stopped Lying to Each Other

White supremacists understands that being on code starts at home.

So they have to make examples of white people. "Get in line or we will treat you like the n*ggas"

Remember Elliot Rodger ? He shot a bunch of white girls because he was angry the white females were not sexually on code.

Did you forget about Anders Brevik ? He shot 100 white people in Norway and killed most of em. Why ? He shot and killed them because to him they are not on code.

This is part of white pathology. "If you do not assist us in oppressing these n*ggas...you can be next"

Finally what about white on white crime ? I'm just wondering.
1. You're ASSUMING that's what is going on here. I'll make an assumption as well and say it's because you support the rioters and think anyone wanting to stop their destruction is a racist. In Rittenhouse's case, all that we know for sure is he was there and was chased by a lynch mob and he shot some of them when he was cornered.
2. What about white on white crime? I've not commented on that.

You know, your attitudes toward white people and assumptions about them is no more credible than the attitudes and assumptions coming out of the average white supremacist. You know, you sound an awful lot like those who say black people cause their own problems because they think black kids doing well in school and staying out of trouble are acting "white" and need to be slapped down for it.

Ultimately, all I can say is your paranoid conspiracy theory may play well in the fever swamp, but it just sounds crazy out here in the real world.

hadit
You're ASSUMING that's what is going on here. I'll make an assumption as well and say it's because you support the rioters and think anyone wanting to stop their destruction is a racist. In Rittenhouse's case, all that we know for sure is he was there and was chased by a lynch mob and he shot some of them when he was cornered.

And that is white supremacy. You say you was cornered, you say "your feared for your life" and then use your media to make that narrative stick.

You know, your attitudes toward white people and assumptions about them is no more credible than the attitudes and assumptions coming out of the average white supremacist.

hadit
You know, you sound an awful lot like those who say black people cause their own problems because they think black kids doing well in school and staying out of trouble are acting "white" and need to be slapped down for it.

Once again, your making a lie and this is another tactic whites do, they make up a lie and then expect the black person to respond to that lie. You won't find any group of black ppl who thinks doing well at school is acting white.

Like white people are something to look up to and copy ? Get the fk out my face. Dumb bastard

Even black men who are into crime, who are selling bricks (drugs) when they see a black kid or black girl trying to go straight and do the right thing

They are the FIRST ONES to lecture them "You don't want none of this life. You don't wanna be doing this. You got a brain use it. Study it and make your folks proud. Now get outta here and go gangbang them books"

• Love
Reactions: IM2
hadit
You're ASSUMING that's what is going on here. I'll make an assumption as well and say it's because you support the rioters and think anyone wanting to stop their destruction is a racist. In Rittenhouse's case, all that we know for sure is he was there and was chased by a lynch mob and he shot some of them when he was cornered.

And that is white supremacy. You say you was cornered, you say "your feared for your life" and then use your media to make that narrative stick.

You know, your attitudes toward white people and assumptions about them is no more credible than the attitudes and assumptions coming out of the average white supremacist.

hadit
You know, you sound an awful lot like those who say black people cause their own problems because they think black kids doing well in school and staying out of trouble are acting "white" and need to be slapped down for it.

Once again, your making a lie and this is another tactic whites do, they make up a lie and then expect the black person to respond to that lie. You won't find one black person who thinks doing well at school is acting white.

Like white people are something to look up to and copy ? Get the fk out my face. Dumb bastard

Even black men who are into crime, who are selling bricks (drugs) when they see a black kid or black girl trying to go straight and do the right thing

They are the FIRST ONES to lecture them "You don't want none of this life. You don't wanna be doing this. You got a brain use it. Study it and make your folks proud. Now get outta here and go gangbang them books"
Then you get my point, which is that you sound like the people who say that about black people when you insist that a not-guilty verdict in the Rittenhouse trial means open season on black people. As for Rittenhouse, he doesn't have to claim anything, the video speaks for him. He WAS cornered, and the lynch mob WAS attacking him. All that came out in the trial, and even the prosecution's witness admitted Rittenhouse didn't even point his gun until the other guy pulled his out.

Where did that tripe come from?

1. A white guy shot other white guys. Nothing racial there.
2. Anyone "hunting" black people will face the same consequences after Rittenhouse is set free that they faced before. To believe otherwise is stupid.
The reason that Rittenhouse showed up is a protest because a police officer shot a unarmed black man 7 times in the back and it is apparent that Rittenhouse was anti BLM. So race had everything to do with this.

Then you get my point, which is that you sound like the people who say that about black people when you insist that a not-guilty verdict in the Rittenhouse trial means open season on black people. As for Rittenhouse, he doesn't have to claim anything, the video speaks for him. He WAS cornered, and the lynch mob WAS attacking him. All that came out in the trial, and even the prosecution's witness admitted Rittenhouse didn't even point his gun until the other guy pulled his out.
Actually Essen is correct. The video shows Rittenhouse pointing his gun at people before anything started. But he will probably be acquitted and white supremacist will use this to claim how they feared for their lives if and when they confront blacks.

The reason that Rittenhouse showed up is a protest because a police officer shot a unarmed black man 7 times in the back and it is apparent that Rittenhouse was anti BLM. So race had everything to do with this.

The reason he showed up is they were burning the town his grandmother lives in you stupid fuck

Normal shit for men with sense.

This is why poor white communities aren't shit holes.

Unbelievable narcissism to make this about race. Don't know how many times YOU PEOPLE need to be told this. If Rittenhouse was black imagine the shit you'd be saying. LoL

One of the more pathetic things BLM has done, junkies weren't enough we now have to venerate pedos as allies/ lol

The “I feared for my life” defense that only works for white people.

That fake crying jag with no visible tears and a sideways glance at the jury to see how it played was a stall for Shittenhouse to reconsider his story of the first shooting.

But Shittenhouse is just the tip of the spear of an organized system of white supremacy that includes the local police and the FBI.

Shittenhouse was allowed to pass through by the police (despite being underage to carry a gun) because he was acting as a police approved vigilante enforcer of white supremacy. He'll probably get off because or get a mistrial because at least one white juror will buy into the self defense claims.

Shittenhouse is already on a white-sheet covered pedestal. Look at how much was raised for his bail and defense right after he was arrested? That judge is going to make sure Shittenhouse is acquitted.

Also, his mother should have been charged for aiding and abetting because she drove him from Indiana to Kenosha, Wisconsin to commit his murders. She didn’t know he was carrying an assault rifle with him? Really?

Final sum up of their case:

1. Shittenhouse admits he traveled to a town where he didn’t live as an armed vigilante.
2. Shittenhouse admits he shot 3 people, killing 2 and wounding 1.
3. Shittenhouse wants the jury to blame the victims for scaring him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
The reason he showed up is they were burning the town his grandmother lives in you stupid fuck

Normal shit for men with sense.

This is why poor white communities aren't shit holes.

Unbelievable narcissism to make this about race. Don't know how many times YOU PEOPLE need to be told this. If Rittenhouse was black imagine the shit you'd be saying. LoL

One of the more pathetic things BLM has done, junkies weren't enough we now have to venerate pedos as allies/ lol

Poor white communities aren't shitholes? Lol! I can take you down highway 24 here and show you nothing but dead small poor all white towns that are shitholes.

Again, the protest was because a unarmed black man was shot in the back 7 times by police. Rittenhouse was not a member of law enforcement or of the national guard. He had no business being there armed and out past curfew.

There is no narcissism here and wannabe white internal racism afflicted loons like you always want to deny the root cause of things because you're incapable of complex thought.

That fake crying jag with no visible tears and a sideways glance at the jury to see how it played was a stall for Shittenhouse to reconsider his story of the first shooting.

But Shittenhouse is just the tip of the spear of an organized system of white supremacy that includes the local police and the FBI.

Shittenhouse was allowed to pass through by the police (despite being underage to carry a gun) because he was acting as a police approved vigilante enforcer of white supremacy. He'll probably get off because or get a mistrial because at least one white juror will buy into the self defense claims.

Shittenhouse is already on a white-sheet covered pedestal. Look at how much was raised for his bail and defense right after he was arrested? That judge is going to make sure Shittenhouse is acquitted.

Also, his mother should have been charged for aiding and abetting because she drove him from Indiana to Kenosha, Wisconsin to commit his murders. She didn’t know he was carrying an assault rifle with him? Really?

1. Shittenhouse admits he traveled to a town where he didn’t live as an armed vigilante.
Tremendous assessment. 100 percent correct.

Not the shooting. If Rittenhouse was "hunting blacks" as so many stupids appear to think, he would have found a reason to go after some black people. Instead he only shot people who were attacking him that happened to be white, so if you want to make it about race you can, but the shooting was not.

Actually Essen is correct. The video shows Rittenhouse pointing his gun at people before anything started. But he will probably be acquitted and white supremacist will use this to claim how they feared for their lives if and when they confront blacks.
And it won't get them very far if they do. This isn't 1955 in the democrat south.

And the conspiracy grows...

This is how it works. Something happens. Somebody makes a wild claim about it that fits their agenda, completely ignoring reality in favor of discredited thoughts. Then more and more people have to be accused of being in on it to keep it going. Sigh.

Not the shooting. If Rittenhouse was "hunting blacks" as so many stupids appear to think, he would have found a reason to go after some black people. Instead he only shot people who were attacking him that happened to be white, so if you want to make it about race you can, but the shooting was not.

The claim is that Rittenhouse getting acquitted will allow whites to gun down blacks and claim self defense. As a black man, I am concerned about this.

The reality of this situation is that Ritteenhouse came in from out of town looking for trouble. He's getting sympathy from the judge. He deserves to serve prison time. Maybe not life, but 5-10 years at least.

And it won't get them very far if they do. This isn't 1955 in the democrat south.

It's 2021. We're looking at the same shit we were in 1955 and we have wite people telling us that what we see happening won't happen.

The claim is that Rittenhouse getting acquitted will allow whites to gun down blacks and claim self defense. As a black man, I am concerned about this.

The reality of this situation is that Ritteenhouse came in from out of town looking for trouble. He's getting sympathy from the judge. He deserves to serve prison time. Maybe not life, but 5-10 years at least.
As a black man, I'm sure you are concerned about it. I do not, however, believe any such thing will be allowed to happen, and if some crazed racist nut does go off the rails, he will be stopped, and fast.

The facts that came out in the trial argue against such prison time. Had Rittenhouse gone in indiscriminately firing his gun, the case could be made for it, but he only shot those who were being a vigilante (lynch) mob, chasing him down and attacking him.

It's 2021. We're looking at the same shit we were in 1955 and we have wite people telling us that what we see happening won't happen.
If it does, the response will be far different than it was from the democrats in the South.

And the conspiracy grows...

This is how it works. Something happens. Somebody makes a wild claim about it that fits their agenda, completely ignoring reality in favor of discredited thoughts. Then more and more people have to be accused of being in on it to keep it going. Sigh.
Essen is correct. If you lived as a black person facing what we do, you would not try dismissing what he says as you're trying to do now.

As a black man, I'm sure you are concerned about it. I do not, however, believe any such thing will be allowed to happen, and if some crazed racist nut does go off the rails, he will be stopped, and fast.

The facts that came out in the trial argue against such prison time. Had Rittenhouse gone in indiscriminately firing his gun, the case could be made for it, but he only shot those who were being a vigilante (lynch) mob, chasing him down and attacking him.
It's happening right now. So it is being allowed.

Rittenhouse is on film pointing his gun at people before anything happened. Now he had no business being there. He was not law enforcement, NG, or hired security. The car dealership he claimed to be protecting did not want him there. It is apparent that he was looking for trouble. People just don't rush people who are armed to start confrontations.

Essen is correct. If you lived as a black person facing what we do, you would not try dismissing what he says as you're trying to do now.
In order for his claim to have credibility, we have to have the local police, the FBI, AND the judge all out to get....drum roll, THE WHITE GUY, for doing what....drum roll, SHOOTING WHITE PEOPLE, and this makes them all...drum roll, RACISTS. That's why it's so ludicrous.

Look, I don't care if you agree or disagree with the rioters, they shouldn't have been there, shouldn't have been trying to set cars on fire, and shouldn't have been trying to attack anyone. If you're going to claim that Rittenhouse is a murderer because he went to the riot with a gun, the rioters are due for some charges as well, such as attempted murder, because they used weapons, including guns.

It's happening right now. So it is being allowed.

Rittenhouse is on film pointing his gun at people before anything happened. Now he had no business being there. He was not law enforcement, NG, or hired security. The car dealership he claimed to be protecting did not want him there. It is apparent that he was looking for trouble. People just don't rush people who are armed to start confrontations.
Why are people stupid enough to rush an armed person who is running away from them? That makes them a vigilante (lynch) mob.

Forum List

Back