It's Time White Republicans Stopped Lying to Each Other

Juicin
I did, read much better than you Paul. You stupid nignob

What's that red dot your women have in their head about ?

3.gif

Was is it because Indian men used to practice archery by aiming for the red dot on their wife's head ? Is this one of the reasons why Indian men had many wives ? And don’t you guys get bored eating Idli and Dosa all the time ?

Juicin
You implied that the Asians wouldn't have used nukes had they had access, and you implied they were more moral than westerners which is just absurd. The Japanese were fucking monstrous relative to us. Hahahah

Once again. You are trying to read my mind. Instead of reading my words. The reason why I don't really waste my time on Asians is simply because my enemy is the white supremacist.

Juicin
IDK what you're smoking brah. But my little Indian father married a white woman and had 3 kids. Dated a very attractive black woman who looked like a local stripper for 10 years, and is now married to an a mixed white/asian woman. He's dated everything but a latino for over a decade. And he wasn't even fucking born here.

If Indian guys didn't pressure Indian women into marrying them (And when I say "pressure" that means an Indian woman not accepting a marriage proposal which could end up with acid thrown in her face or her trying to leave an abusive marriage which could end in death for her) Indian men would struggle to have sex.

Juicin
Blacks are poor. So you are the lowest on the totem pole.

Why are blk people poor ? And why are black people the lowest totem pole ? And what do you do with poor black people ?

Juicin
I don't think you understand how women work if you believe otherwise. It's why you see all these Asian women avoiding you like hte plague. Hahahah.

All women find black men attractive....even the ones that say they dont..... really do.

Juicin
You want to openly discriminate against us.

How so ?

Juicin
Reminding you you're descended from chattel slaves whose own kin sold them into slavery is a good start. Take it as a signal I see you as full humans who deserve to be judged as such. Not some little monkeys the whites control.

Black people still are slaves. I am slave. Being under a system of white supremacy is slavery
Juicin
And no it's just to remind you i don't put up with your n i g g e r shit.

Gaand me jhaadu de dunga, mor bana phirega !!!

giphy.gif
This Indian idiot is talking stupid. He must kiss some serious white ass. Because where I live whites call Indians sand n's, beat them up and tell them to go back home. I have friends who are Indian and when I was younger I had to stand up to some white racists who tried bullying them. Jucy Juice is a joke.

white supremacy is a hell of a drug and the GOP is a white party that's overdosing the hell out of it
If our government was not so massive with handouts a fact of life you would fine many more minorities in the Republican Party. The deal with the Devil Prog Party though is the destruction of the family in their neighborhoods and an overall negative affect in neighborhoods in general. Politicians find ways to stay in power. No matter who it screws over.

Actually the things you say are irrelevant to reality. Where does some dumb ass half white hallf south asian wannabe suffering from internalized racism get off saying anything?

People like you are gettinng beat up by whites and told to go back to your own country.

Most of you are given jobs because of a government program called H1B.

So shut the fuck up. Dinesh D'Souza.
What Juicin tries not to acknowledge and what burns him is that it was Black people who fought for his people to get here.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Actually the things you say are irrelevant to reality. Where does some dumb ass half white hallf south asian wannabe suffering from internalized racism get off saying anything?

People like you are gettinng beat up by whites and told to go back to your own country.

Uh cuz we get better outcomes and we can walk in all circles? We are the brown people who succeed?

Black women to white men accept us

You on the other hand are just whiney outcasts who can't even see their own strengths and weaknesses

Yea you're all more athletic than us and just as smart. Regular super ******* lol

And none of you are woke enough to even pretend you don't think you're more athletic. Which makes you seem all the crazier when you don't want to acknowledge you're mostly retards (and that's hyperbolic not by much)

You got retards like Paul with you. Hahahah

"powerful black men" holy shit *looks at black matriarchy*

This Indian idiot is talking stupid. He must kiss some serious white ass. Because where I live whites call Indians sand n's, beat them up and tell them to go back home. I have friends who are Indian and when I was younger I had to stand up to some white racists who tried bullying them. Jucy Juice is a joke.
I look at the likes of Juicin the same way I look those African kids in those charity donation commercials

They have no idea what's going on.

He hasn't got a clue.

• Love

Irrelevant to reality? Yea you're a great judge. It's going so well with dipshits like you and your women in charge? lol

My view is the correct view

Yours is ****** pablum

If you were going to close those gaps it would have been done when I was born. But here we are. Where you belong. Beneath the rest of us *shrug*

And it's not the whites fault

I look at the likes of Juicin the same way I look those African kids in those charity donation commercials

They have no idea what's going on.

He hasn't got a clue.

Paul really upset by the pictures of starving african children

You should be

Most powerful men hahaha

Can't take care of yourselves. Again India same median IQ of 85. Half retards. Massively more populated. Still feed their children.

Africans are pathetic.

Paul really upset by the pictures of starving african children

You should be

Most powerful men hahaha

Can't take care of yourselves. Again India same median IQ of 85. Half retards. Massively more populated. Still feed their children.

Africans are pathetic.

This is Mumbai India

1636911964148.png

1636912100252.png

These are the same people telling us we need to fix our communities.

• Thanks
Uh cuz we get better outcomes and we can walk in all circles? We are the brown people who succeed?

Black women to white men accept us

You on the other hand are just whiney outcasts who can't even see their own strengths and weaknesses

Yea you're all more athletic than us and just as smart. Regular super ******* lol

And none of you are woke enough to even pretend you don't think you're more athletic. Which makes you seem all the crazier when you don't want to acknowledge you're mostly retards (and that's hyperbolic not by much)

You got retards like Paul with you. Hahahah

"powerful black men" holy shit *looks at black matriarchy*
I've been sucessful walking in all circles and I don't have to be or pretend. You're a joke buddy.

Indian women love us son. I now that personally. But like I said, you get here by an H1B visa which gives you jobs because of the government and you talk your silly shit. So STFU because Indians are getting beaten and killed here by whites while your punk ass is posting racial slurs online. You are nothing but a sand n----- to whites punk.

Last edited:
Irrelevant to reality? Yea you're a great judge. It's going so well with dipshits like you and your women in charge? lol

My view is the correct view

Yours is ****** pablum

If you were going to close those gaps it would have been done when I was born. But here we are. Where you belong. Beneath the rest of us *shrug*

And it's not the whites fault
Lol. You run your mouth but you're still nothing but a sand ****** to whites like the people in this forum.

I have to laugh at H1B boy talking crazy.

If our government was not so massive with handouts a fact of life you would fine many more minorities in the Republican Party. The deal with the Devil Prog Party though is the destruction of the family in their neighborhoods and an overall negative affect in neighborhoods in general. Politicians find ways to stay in power. No matter who it screws over.
Whites have got thre most handouts and white republicans specifically. Everything you say is wrong. Blacks were republicans for 100 years and we kept getting fucked over. That's why most of us vote democrat now even as most blacks have no party affiliation.

Whites have got thre most handouts and white republicans specifically. Everything you say is wrong. Blacks were republicans for 100 years and we kept getting fucked over. That's why most of us vote democrat now even as most blacks have no party affiliation.
Dems OWN blacks

Yeah, Juiceless ran from his tin roofed house with help from the American government.
And the thing is I don’t even like or want to post pics of poverty, from anywhere, coz we both know poverty is not one bit funny, nothing to b mocked, but guys like Juicin fk it, the gloves r off

• Love
And the thing is I don’t even like or want to post pics of poverty, from anywhere, coz we both know poverty is not one bit funny, nothing to b mocked, but guys like Juicin fk it, the gloves r off
Yeah, people like him need to be reminded what whites caused in his hiomeland. Because that idiot talkn his anglo shit when Infia was colonized by Britain for over 300 years and leading Indian leaders are talking about reparations.

1636923428453.png

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has praised a speech of an Indian lawmaker that called for Britain to pay reparations to India and other former colonies for its decades of imperial rule. The comments of opposition lawmaker Shashi Tharoor have struck a chord in India.

Dr Shashi Tharoor MP - Britain Does Owe Reparations

Juiceless is an idiot.

i never had sex with that woman ms lewinsky
All married men say that when they are caught having an affair.

Try something real, like this:

"I won the election, but it was stolen from me."

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Malcolm died in 1965

I just did answer your question. You're repeating yourself. You said that Asians are being attacked by black people. I'm saying there is no mass attacks from blacks towards Asians.

You, a white man, whose ppl dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki killing half a millon Asians, has the nerve to accuse blk ppl being violent towards Asians
His people dropped the bomb? Not only is that in the PAST, his people didn’t do it.

Forum List

Back