It's Time White Republicans Stopped Lying to Each Other

I just did answer your question. You're repeating yourself. You said that Asians are being attacked by black people. I'm saying there is no mass attacks from blacks towards Asians.

You, a white man, whose ppl dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki killing half a millon Asians, has the nerve to accuse blk ppl being violent towards Asians

No, you dodged it and brought up whites of different eras instead of calling out your classification for assaulting Asians.

The Homestead Acts began more than one decade before the end of slavery. This alone should provide evidence of the limited benefit this act had for blacks in America. Passed in 1862, the Homestead Acts gave away 246 million acres of land. To qualify for Homestead land a person had to be a citizen of the United States and blacks were not given citizenship until 1866. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, including white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, which is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

The National Housing Act was a law passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934. This law created the Federal Housing Administration or the FHA. The National Housing Act is probably the policy that has provided the greatest impact on individual wealth accumulation in modern America. The FHA was able to create a guaranteed home loan program whereby potential homebuyers could get bank loans guaranteed against default by the government. Less than 5 percent of all government guaranteed loans between1935 and 1968 went to blacks. Black creditworthiness was no excuse for banks because payment of the loans were guaranteed by the federal government.

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. TWhen President Roosevelt signed the law, approximately two thirds of the blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each state as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. The program offered aid primarily to poor females who were caring for children without a husband. From the time of the Childrens Bureau until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family.The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government, it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children.

The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 created the minimum wage and time and a half overtime pay for working over forty hours a week. Due to pressure from southern congressmen, industries would be excluded from the regulations where the majority of workers were black. Because of this, blacks were paid less than the minimum wage.

“I'm the beneficiary of the biggest affirmative action program in American history: A free education, a loan for a house. But black veterans didn't get it. We got made middle class by our government program.”-The Rev. Jim Wallis

On June 22, 1944, President Roosevelt signed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, better known as the G.I. Bill. This law provided benefits for veterans returning World War Two. This act included funds for college tuition, low-cost home loans, and unemployment insurance.

“In 1947, some 70,000 African American veterans were unable to obtain admission to crowded, under-resourced black colleges. The University of Pennsylvania—one of the least-discriminatory schools at the time—enrolled only 40 African American students in its 1946 student body of 9,000.” Southern universities? Forget about it. “After World War II, blacks wanting to attend college in the South were restricted to about 100 public and private schools, few of which offered education beyond the baccalaureate and more than a quarter of which were junior colleges, with the highest degree below the B.A.”

All these things impact our lives right now. Whites would have NOTHING without this government assistance and while blacks paid taxes, blacks were excluded from most if not all of these programs.

Again listing off a litany of things that have nothing to do with your bad behavior or academic outcomes isn't relevant to anyone.

Plenty of groups have over performed in the face of discrimination not under performed. You're still dumb and violent which the whites didn't do. In fact you've gotten worse teh nicer they've treated you. Again inverse relationship between discrimination and outcomes.

ANd as to the Anglo definition. So by your definition the UK will soon be the only anglo nation on the planet. Even tho America and Canada are already Anglo nations without an Anglo ethnic majority. America has been that way for over 100 years. Canada and NZ soon the same. So in your world view only the UK is anglo thus it should never be mentioned because they're irrelevant in 2021. Of course that's not how it's used tho

Where does some ignorant black get off telling me, a south asian about vocabulary? HAHAHAHAH. Uppity

Of all things referring to a concept that mostly applies to the commonwealth.

Indians are not anglos because they're nto native English speakers. But if they were they too would be an anglo nation. That's all it takes. Native english speaker. Has all sorts of connotations about culture, what we refer to as "anglo"

Just because they let you get a degree doesn't make you my cognitive equal. Clearly you are not. Dont' know how many times I have to say that your outcomes got worse as teh whites become more permissive of your ****** shit.

And as an Indian we replaced you all over the fucking Anglo world as labor. We could say we built the british empire. We don't because we're not uppity delusional n i g g e r s. We have our own shit we don't need the very short lived British Empire

Last edited:

No, you dodged it and brought up whites of different eras instead of calling out your classification for assaulting Asians.

Half a million Asians killed by whites (Trueman) and then you went bk in and killed more in Nam.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Harry S Trueman green lighted the decision to nuke half a million Asians. Now when you go and find a black man who has done that then talk
The Japs bombed Pearl Harbor. More power to Truman for hitting them back. I'm talking about today, and you are stuck in the past, and don't forget China formally declared war on Japan, Germany, and Italy.

Last edited:
The Japs bombed Pearl Harbor. More power to Truman for hitting them back. I'm talking about today, and you are stuck in the past, and don't forget China formally declared war on Japan, Germany, and Italy.
Show me a black man who has killed over half a millions Asians

• Thanks
Show me a black man who has killed over half a millions Asians

Blacks seem far more interested in killing other blacks:

"In just 100 days in 1994, about 800,000 people were slaughtered in Rwanda by ethnic Hutu extremists.."

Harry S Trueman green lighted the decision to nuke half a million Asians. Now when you go and find a black man who has done that then talk

You say that like you believe teh Asians would have done better?

And blacks being good at organized violence, that's funny.

Not exactly your forte, eh? Maybe if we ever see a black super power we can test that out. I doubt it tho at this rate.

Americans also fire bombed dresden as a mostly German nation you stupid ******

Juicin

Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind. So instead of trying to guess what I believe. It would do you better to ask.

I didn't say it because I believe Asians would do better. I said in reference to JohnReese mythical belief that Asians are being attacked by black people. Where as my point was white people (the ppl you love) have been more violent towards Asians than black people have ever been.

Juicin

Well black people don't desire to kill and mistreat whites. It all comes from the desire. Black people are by nature good and just it's when we get around white people that their depravity rubs off on us.

Juicin
Not exactly your forte, eh? Maybe if we ever see a black super power we can test that out. I doubt it tho at this rate.

Black people already are the most powerfful. Because black men are the only race of men who can reproduce ourselves with any women.

Juicin
Americans also fire bombed dresden as a mostly German nation

Of course because white people are the products are involution which is the opposite evolution. So they do that type of stuff.

Juicin
you stupid ******.

Was that supposed to offend me ?

• Love

"In just 100 days in 1994, about 800,000 people were slaughtered in Rwanda by ethnic Hutu extremists.."

White people have been the biggest killers of each other than black people.

You say 800 thousand. I say Jospeh Stalin killed 10 million of his own people in russia

Juicin

Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind. So instead of trying to guess what I believe. It would do you better to ask.

I didn't say it because I believe Asians would do better. I said in reference to JohnReese mythical belief that Asians are being attacked by black people. Where as my point was white people (the ppl you love) have been more violent towards Asians than black people have ever been.

Juicin

Well black people don't desire to kill and mistreat whites. It all comes from the desire. Black people are by nature good and just it's when we get around white people that their depravity rubs off on us.

Juicin

Black people already are the most powerfful. Because black men are the only race of men who can reproduce ourselves with any women.

Juicin
Americans also fire bombed dresden as a mostly German nation

Of course because white people are the products are involution which is the opposite evolution. So they do that type of stuff.

Juicin
you stupid ******.

Was that supposed to offend me ?

I did, read much better than you Paul. You stupid nignob

You implied that the Asians wouldn't have used nukes had they had access, and you implied they were more moral than westerners which is just absurd. The Japanese were fucking monstrous relative to us. Hahahah

Not looking to some darkie who can't figure out his own history anyway.

IDK what you're smoking brah. But my little Indian father married a white woman and had 3 kids. Dated a very attractive black woman who looked like a local stripper for 10 years, and is now married to an a mixed white/asian woman. He's dated everything but a latino for over a decade. And he wasn't even fucking born here.

Blacks are poor. So you are the lowest on the totem pole. I don't think you understand how women work if you believe otherwise. It's why you see all these Asian women avoiding you like hte plague. Hahahah.

And no it's just to remind you i don't put up with your n i g g e r shit. You want to openly discriminate against us. Reminding you you're descended from chattel slaves whose own kin sold them into slavery is a good start. Take it as a signal I see you as full humans who deserve to be judged as such. Not some little monkeys the whites control.

Why do you get worse outcomes? You're not exactly bred for civilized life eh?

Black men are the most powerful, hahahahahahahah. Tell me you've never met many white women without telling me you've never met many white women. The only women picking black men are broken souls. Unless he's rich of fuck as course. Then fair game that's allowed.

Juicin
I did, read much better than you Paul. You stupid nignob

What's that red dot your women have in their head about ?

3.gif

Was is it because Indian men used to practice archery by aiming for the red dot on their wife's head ? Is this one of the reasons why Indian men had many wives ? And don’t you guys get bored eating Idli and Dosa all the time ?

Juicin
You implied that the Asians wouldn't have used nukes had they had access, and you implied they were more moral than westerners which is just absurd. The Japanese were fucking monstrous relative to us. Hahahah

Once again. You are trying to read my mind. Instead of reading my words. The reason why I don't really waste my time on Asians is simply because my enemy is the white supremacist.

Juicin
IDK what you're smoking brah. But my little Indian father married a white woman and had 3 kids. Dated a very attractive black woman who looked like a local stripper for 10 years, and is now married to an a mixed white/asian woman. He's dated everything but a latino for over a decade. And he wasn't even fucking born here.

If Indian guys didn't pressure Indian women into marrying them (And when I say "pressure" that means an Indian woman not accepting a marriage proposal which could end up with acid thrown in her face or her trying to leave an abusive marriage which could end in death for her) Indian men would struggle to have sex.

Juicin
Blacks are poor. So you are the lowest on the totem pole.

Why are blk people poor ? And why are black people the lowest totem pole ? And what do you do with poor black people ?

Juicin
I don't think you understand how women work if you believe otherwise. It's why you see all these Asian women avoiding you like hte plague. Hahahah.

All women find black men attractive....even the ones that say they dont..... really do.

Juicin
You want to openly discriminate against us.

How so ?

Juicin
Reminding you you're descended from chattel slaves whose own kin sold them into slavery is a good start. Take it as a signal I see you as full humans who deserve to be judged as such. Not some little monkeys the whites control.

Black people still are slaves. I am slave. Being under a system of white supremacy is slavery
Juicin
And no it's just to remind you i don't put up with your n i g g e r shit.

Gaand me jhaadu de dunga, mor bana phirega !!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Whites had 2 World Wars where they were killing each other but the delusions never stop from the racist subculture in the white community.

All Rise!

This mornings lesson

RWANDA

“ From 1894 until the end of World War I, Rwanda, along with Burundi and present-day Tanzania, was part of German East Africa. Belgium claimed it thereafter, becoming the administering authority from 1924 to 1962. During their colonial tenure, the Germans and Belgians ruled Rwanda indirectly through Tutsi monarchs and their chiefs. The colonialists developed the socalled Hamitic hypothesis or myth, which held that the Tutsi and everything humanly superior in Central Africa came from ancient Egypt or Abyssinia. The Europeans regarded Hutu and Twa (about 3% of the population) as inferior to Tutsi. Sixty years of such prejudicial fabrications inflated Tutsi egos inordinately and crushed Hutu feelings, which coalesced into an aggressively resentful inferiority complex.”5​

In America, we were shown the horrors of an attempted genocide that happened in Rwanda. We are told a half story about the Hutus and Tutsi’s that make it look like one side woke up one day and decided to erase the other side. Unless you go to scholars who study Africa or talk to a Rwandan, the America half story is all you know.

Rwanda and Burundi had existed for centuries without European assistance but as a result of the Berlin Conference in 1884, whites decided that Germany could have Rwanda and Burundi. In 1916 Belgian took control of Rwanda and Burundi due to a League of Nations mandate.6 Once Rwanda was colonized by Europeans, the colonizers invented a fake racial hierarchy whereby the Europeans deemed themselves superior, decided that the Tutsis were closer to whites than the Hutus, and in doing so gave Tutsis preference over the Hutus. Under this fake hierarchy Tutsis were deemed more intelligent and were born to rule while Hutu’s were given second class status.

This European construct once put in force limited the employment opportunities and educational attainment of the Hutus. Because the Tutsi were considered by the colonizers as the preferred group, Tutsis were accepted into positions Hutus were not allowed to have. To enforce this system of preference, in 1935 the Belgian colonizers introduced identity cards labeling each individual as Tutsi, Hutu, Twa, or Naturalised. Before that time it had been possible for some Hutus to become “honorary Tutsis”, but the implementation of identity cards eliminated that possibility, thereby cementing Hutu second class status.

All this was based on what is called the Hamidic Hypothesis, which claims that blacks are the cursed descendants of Ham and whites the descendants of Japheth. Using Genesis 9:25 whereby Ham was cursed because he looked upon Noah's nudity, whites have claimed justification for slavery and black second class status. Besides the fact that would have made one of Noahs sons black and the other white, the point is that Europeans created a false history and fake racial superiority between African tribes to control a nation in order to colonize the people living there. Belgium's rule favoring the Tutsi created hatred and animosity. Tensions grew between the groups and in 1959 Rwanda had a revolution whereby the Hutus killed Tutsis, destroyed Tutsi property, and made the Tutsis flee the country. All this was the result of the colonization of Rwanda by Europeans.

To make a long story short, Rwanda was granted independence in 1962. Funny how I say that when they had been independent before the Berlin Conference. Africans are not perfect and that over the centuries before the Berlin Conference there were wars in Africa just like there were everywhere else. However, the 58 years of colonization created periods of strife after Rwanda gained independence. Every once and awhile Tutsis living in surrounding countries would attack and were met with retaliation from Hutus until the 1990 civil war that resulted in the near genocide of the Tutsis. When white Americans start preaching about the ills of Africa as a whataboutism relative to race, it would behoove them mightily to research the history of whatever country they choose to try using to excuse the racism in America.

Paul Magnarella, Explaining Rwanda’s 1994 Genocide, Human Rights and Human Welfare, Volume 2:1 – Winter 2002, https://www.du.edu/korbel/hrhw/volumes/2002/2-1/magnarella2-1.pdf

History Of Rwanda, HISTORY OF RWANDA

Troy Riemer, How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide, August 16, 2011, How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide

Again listing off a litany of things that have nothing to do with your bad behavior or academic outcomes isn't relevant to anyone.

Plenty of groups have over performed in the face of discrimination not under performed. You're still dumb and violent which the whites didn't do. In fact you've gotten worse teh nicer they've treated you. Again inverse relationship between discrimination and outcomes.

ANd as to the Anglo definition. So by your definition the UK will soon be the only anglo nation on the planet. Even tho America and Canada are already Anglo nations without an Anglo ethnic majority. America has been that way for over 100 years. Canada and NZ soon the same. So in your world view only the UK is anglo thus it should never be mentioned because they're irrelevant in 2021. Of course that's not how it's used tho

Where does some ignorant black get off telling me, a south asian about vocabulary? HAHAHAHAH. Uppity

Of all things referring to a concept that mostly applies to the commonwealth.

Indians are not anglos because they're nto native English speakers. But if they were they too would be an anglo nation. That's all it takes. Native english speaker. Has all sorts of connotations about culture, what we refer to as "anglo"

Just because they let you get a degree doesn't make you my cognitive equal. Clearly you are not. Dont' know how many times I have to say that your outcomes got worse as teh whites become more permissive of your ****** shit.

And as an Indian we replaced you all over the fucking Anglo world as labor. We could say we built the british empire. We don't because we're not uppity delusional n i g g e r s. We have our own shit we don't need the very short lived British Empire
Actually the things you say are irrelevant to reality. Where does some dumb ass half white hallf south asian wannabe suffering from internalized racism get off saying anything?

People like you are gettinng beat up by whites and told to go back to your own country.

Most of you are given jobs because of a government program called H1B.

So shut the fuck up. Dinesh D'Souza.

Forum List

Back