It's time for patriots to stand up for Trump.

Even if Trump never did another thing he has already done better the 44 and his demented sidekick. I can't imagine how bad things would be if that thing from hell had won.

Gas under a buck..

The unemployment dropping lik
Even if Trump never did another thing he has already done better the 44 and his demented sidekick. I can't imagine how bad things would be if that thing from hell had won.
Drumpf is the worst potus in history and its not even close. The only thing he has done better than the GREAT OBAMA is fuck up in a major way.

How?

Be specific please so I can make fun of you.

Gas under a buck..

Drumpf is the worst potus in history and its not even close. The only thing he has done better than the GREAT OBAMA is fuck up in a major way.

How?

If you have to ask how Drumpf is a fuck up then everyone should be making fun of you.

Gas under a buck..

How?

If you have to ask how Drumpf is a fuck up then everyone should be making fun of you.

Making you cry and the left is not a fuck up

Gas under a buck..

How?

Making you cry and the left is not a fuck up
Killing 100k people is a fuckup. So is claiming the pandemic a hoax. So is giving the command to shoot peaceful protesters for a photo op and thats just the lastest that come to me immediately.

Having a few baby boomer president globalists do 24 years of damage plus Senior making it 28 years is an eternity for a nation. We have been remade into a potential powder keg with not politicians, but activists. And in near all, there is the spoken venom that it is white supremacists. If it was white supremacists we would not be going through what we are today. You can only make people suckers for so long. Again. All people that can leave the cities and still have comforts, do so. Stop the worrying. All business that can relocate, do so. All businesses considering moving to these type of cities, do not. Save yourself the endless headaches. These men and women are doing the talk, well its time for them to do the walk.

I'm reposting this video someone else shared this week to help make sure as
many people as possible see it.

*language warning*

Some of us refuse to stand up
9F560E13-4FD4-4E6E-9228-F680337C778B.jpeg

Forum List

Back