A Pretty Accurate Assessment

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I could argue a couple of points if just on the wording, but, over all it's pretty accurate.

The Systemic Collapse of the US Society Has Begun

I have lived in the United States for a total of 24 years and I have witnessed many crises over this long period, but what is taking place today is truly unique and much more serious than any previous crisis I can recall. And to explain my point, I would like to begin by saying what I believe the riots we are seeing taking place in hundreds of US cities are not about. They are not about:

I could argue a couple of points if just on the wording, but, over all it's pretty accurate.

The Systemic Collapse of the US Society Has Begun

I have lived in the United States for a total of 24 years and I have witnessed many crises over this long period, but what is taking place today is truly unique and much more serious than any previous crisis I can recall. And to explain my point, I would like to begin by saying what I believe the riots we are seeing taking place in hundreds of US cities are not about. They are not about:
Has begun? Not even close, the systemic collapse started when in the 1960s all the "normal" ways of civilization came under attack. Sex, drugs and rock n roll, homosexuality becoming not a mental illness, inner cities chasing the law abiding citizens to the suburbs while those cities rot from the inside with all those liberal policies that harm innocent people, but protect the criminals who will be released back into the cities. What you are seeing is the final act of the liberal Democrats who "MUST" take this country away from US so they can finally turn it into a 3rd world nation and be part of the New World Order. They are desperate, they are violent, they will hurt people.....

• Banned
This is NOT a MISunderstood, intentionally MISinterpreted liberal/conservative occurrence-

It is, to put it mildly, a long time coming nail(s) in the coffin with policy's subscribed to by BOTH sides of the aisle-

This is using a crisis to further an agenda- and trust me, it won't save you or make you any better to side with intentional MISinterpreted acolytes of either side.

Demopublican, Republicrat- what's the difference? N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

This is NOT a Revolution.

When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you—pull your beard, flick your face—to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. — John Lennon

Forum List

Back