It's the Jews

Good angle! Hopefully, you will get some converts from them :)

It's not an angle. It's the truth. I do not know what your problem is with Jewish people but people are people, Vikrant.

I do not know what your problem is with brain!
I don't have a problem. I'm wondering what is wrong with you.

Well, since you asked, my major problem is that I have to live in a world where there are nutcases who do not even spare an internet board from proselytizing.
This is what God told Abraham:
Genesis 12:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Let it be known today that I bless the Jews and I pray God protect them, provide for them and that the Word of the Lord be fulfilled in that all Israel shall be saved. As you have cursed the Jews, the curse of God is upon you. May all that see it learn the Fear of the Lord and depart from evil. In Jesus Mighty Name, I pray. Amen.

Jeri you changed your user name same as I did.:biggrin:

Is it just me, or have we been hearing a lot more shit like the above since Trump became the front-runner in the primaries?

I do not think Trump is opposed to Jews but I do not think he is going to get many Jewish votes. I have been observing a very interesting trend among Jewish voting diaspora in the US. Both Republican and Democrat Jews are united against Trump. It is partly due to Trump's hints that he will put America first aka no more meaningless meddling in the middle east. A general belief seems to be emerging among Jewish voters that Hillary will be more supportive of Jewish stance on Iran and Syria. I do not know if she will go to war with Syria and Iran but that is the hope on their part.

Trump's daughter Ivanka married a Jew, converted to judaism and they are raising their children Jewish. He supports Israel.

Every Jew hating anti-semite here at USMB is a Trump supporter.

That is no accident.

I don't think that Trump is an anti-semite- but anti-semites think he is.

Is it just me, or have we been hearing a lot more shit like the above since Trump became the front-runner in the primaries?

I do not think Trump is opposed to Jews but I do not think he is going to get many Jewish votes. I have been observing a very interesting trend among Jewish voting diaspora in the US. Both Republican and Democrat Jews are united against Trump. It is partly due to Trump's hints that he will put America first aka no more meaningless meddling in the middle east. A general belief seems to be emerging among Jewish voters that Hillary will be more supportive of Jewish stance on Iran and Syria. I do not know if she will go to war with Syria and Iran but that is the hope on their part.

Trump's daughter Ivanka married a Jew, converted to judaism and they are raising their children Jewish. He supports Israel.
A lot of his voters are white nationalists who seem to think they're somehow sticking it to the Jews by supporting him. Maybe they're hoping Jews will catch some collateral damage from the assault they're assuming will happen to minorities if they cast a vote for Trump.
Hillary kissed Queen Nor.
Regardless of what Jews say in public, 95% will vote for Trump.
You can take that to the bank.

LOL.....I can take to the bank that you are delusional.

Every Jew hating anti-semite here at USMB is a Trump supporter.

That is no accident.

I don't think that Trump is an anti-semite- but anti-semites think he is.

I agree. I don't think Trump hates his Jewish son in law or jewish grandkids or daughter. I think the anti-semite groups are idiots as usual, don;t give one fuck about them. :lol:

A lot of his voters are white nationalists who seem to think they're somehow sticking it to the Jews by supporting him. Maybe they're hoping Jews will catch some collateral damage from the assault they're assuming will happen to minorities if they cast a vote for Trump.

As a Jew I know way more about my fellow Jews than you do.

I hope you are joking

I'm not.
I'm at the weddings and bar mitzvahs and in 2 Temples.
I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
Even the Neo-Con Jews will never forgive that Jew Hater Hillary kissing Queen Nor.
You just don't get it.
13 hours ago: Jews favor Clinton over Trump by more than 2-to-1, a poll shows

Did you miss the post where I stated I don't care what Jews say "IN PUBLIC"?
No I saw it. I just immediately dismissed it as delusional. :thup:
It's not delusional.
Jews Do say one thing to each other and something to the world.
The Jewish Newspapers, were, for the most part virulently anti-Trump before Trump's nomination.
Now they are pro Trump.
Jews do NOT like or trust Hillary.

Which Jewish American papers are those?

Donald Trump, the Jewish savior | Rob Eshman
But if a poll released last week is correct, that’s exactly what’s happening. A survey of 500 Florida Jews found that if the election were held today, 66 percent would choose Hillary Clinton and 23 percent would go for Trump. That’s a steep drop from the 30 percent of Jews whom Gov. Mitt Romney won running against Barack Obama in 2012.

Keep in mind that Romney received between 5 and 10 percent more of the Jewish vote than did Sen. John McCain in 2008. Trump hasn’t just put a halt to the upward trend, he’s reversed it. These numbers show that whatever momentum Republican Jews had gained, Trump lost.

Even more telling is Trump’s unfavorable rating among Jews. The poll, conducted by Jim Gerstein from GBA Strategies, a progressive-leaning polling group, found that 71 percent have an unfavorable view of him. Seventy-one percent! I’ve been burning up Google trying to find another controversial issue on which Jews poll with such unanimity.

As a Jew you can be as wrong as anyone else.

Why do you think your fellow Jews are a) wrong when they disagree with you and b) liars(but not you) when they give Trump huge unfavorable ratings?
Even more telling is Trump’s unfavorable rating among Jews. The poll, conducted by Jim Gerstein from GBA Strategies, a progressive-leaning polling group, found that 71 percent have an unfavorable view of him. Seventy-one percent! I’ve been burning up Google trying to find another controversial issue on which Jews poll with such unanimity.

From the Jewish Journal:
Clinton leads Trump by 43 points among Jewish voters in Florida
Gallup: Jews favor Clinton over Trump, 52-23 percent
Jews tend to favor the Democratic nominee by 10-15 points more than the general population, and this polling is no different; Gallup’s latest general population favorability ratings, for the week Aug. 24-30, show Clinton at 39 percent and Trump, the Republican nominee, at 33.

Clinton also fares better than Trump among Catholics, 45-33, other non-Christian religions, 48-18 and atheist/agnostic, 44-19.

Trump fares better than Clinton among only two religious groups listed by Gallup, Protestants and other Christians, 40 to 35, and Mormons, 33-16.

But Orthodox Jews appear to agree with you- of course Orthodox are a small minority

Why do Florida’s Orthodox Jews support Trump? Because they fear Clinton | Election 2016

Why do you think your fellow Jews are a) wrong when they disagree with you and b) liars(but not you) when they give Trump huge unfavorable ratings?

From the Jewish Journal:
Jews tend to favor the Democratic nominee by 10-15 points more than the general population, and this polling is no different; Gallup’s latest general population favorability ratings, for the week Aug. 24-30, show Clinton at 39 percent and Trump, the Republican nominee, at 33.

Clinton also fares better than Trump among Catholics, 45-33, other non-Christian religions, 48-18 and atheist/agnostic, 44-19.

Trump fares better than Clinton among only two religious groups listed by Gallup, Protestants and other Christians, 40 to 35, and Mormons, 33-16.

But Orthodox Jews appear to agree with you- of course Orthodox are a small minority

Why do Florida’s Orthodox Jews support Trump? Because they fear Clinton | Election 2016
Please deluge me with ONE publication.

From the Jewish Journal:

'deluge'?

I don't know what that means but I just quoted three articles from the "Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles" which based upon circulation is one of the largest Jewish American periodical.

You of course have provided no publications- just your personal opinion.

From the Jewish Journal:

'deluge'?

I don't know what that means but I just quoted three articles from the "Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles" which based upon circulation is one of the largest Jewish American periodical.

Jewish Press
Jewish Star
Jewish Week
Read some.

Can't wait till all those "Liberal" Jews get together with their Holocaust parents on Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Succos before the election to discuss their "love" for Clinton.

From the Jewish Journal:

'deluge'?

Jewish Press
Jewish Star
Jewish Week
Read some.

Can't wait till all those "Liberal" Jews get together with their Holocaust parents on Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Succos before the election to discuss their "love" for Clinton.

Once again- you offer nothing but your own opinion- once again I offer articles from the Jewish American press that says your opinion is contrary to the majority of your fellow Jews.

From the Jewish Journal:

[/QUOTE]
Please deluge me with ONE publication.[/QUOTE]

'deluge'?

You of course have provided no publications- just your personal opinion

I'm offering REAL Jew stuff.
You're offering the very same publication(s) that said Trump would NEVER BE THE NOMINEE.
Great argument you have going there.

I remember GW vs Kerry.
You know how many New Yorkers voted for GW?
2 out of 5.
3,200,000 New Yorkers voted for GW...not quite a "crushing" defeat for a Liberal Sanctuary City.

The most Liberal Jew is terrified of the parent who puts a curse on his/her head if they vote for the "Noor kisser".
You don't know Jews.
I do.

Let's admit it, it's the Jews. What is so hard to admit about this? Are you scared of being labeled an anti-semite?

Do you think that because the Arab Muslims hate the Jews, and surely all the Muslims are backwards terrorists, that this must mean Jews are innocent?

Let me point out that you can dislike Muslims and want to defend yourself against them, but still recognize the Jews as well.

There was once a point when the entirety of Europe was that way. They used to defend themselves against both the Muslims and Jews. It was done before, it can be done again. You do not have to pick between the Muslims and Jews! You can affirm your own identity, be proud of it, and defend yourself against all others who are opposed to you.

Two truths

1. Jews are awesome
  2. You're a retard

I'm offering REAL Jew stuff..

You are offering your opinion. Nothing else.

No quotes from anyone else.
No articles from other Jews.

Remember- the voices in your head do not count as 'other Jews'

You remind me of the CNN App...
Until the moment Trump clinched they were shouting how he should drop out because he'll never win.

One paper...how desperate.

I'm offering REAL Jew stuff..

You are offering your opinion. Nothing else.

No quotes from anyone else.
No articles from other Jews.

Remember- the voices in your head do not count as 'other Jews'

You remind me of the CNN App...
Until the moment Trump clinched they were shouting how he should drop out because he'll never win.

One paper...how desperate.

You remind me of a Trumpster.

You think your opinions are the same thing as facts.

And you have yet to back up any of your claims with anything but your opinion.

Unlike myself- because I have quoted from the Jewish press.

Why won't you?

No because who are the Jews hiding? Remember, the Jews started by advertising that they made a special deal with some power to be a chosen people? So we need to look beyond the Jews. Who do they serve? We know it is not the Lord Jesus Christ.

Let's admit it, it's the Jews. What is so hard to admit about this? Are you scared of being labeled an anti-semite?

Do you think that because the Arab Muslims hate the Jews, and surely all the Muslims are backwards terrorists, that this must mean Jews are innocent?

Let me point out that you can dislike Muslims and want to defend yourself against them, but still recognize the Jews as well.

There was once a point when the entirety of Europe was that way. They used to defend themselves against both the Muslims and Jews. It was done before, it can be done again. You do not have to pick between the Muslims and Jews! You can affirm your own identity, be proud of it, and defend yourself against all others who are opposed to you.

keep the Jews exterminate all Muslims

keep the Jews exterminate all Muslims
The Muslims are the Jews brothers. They can't be exterminated either. Hehehe.

No because who are the Jews hiding? Remember, the Jews started by advertising that they made a special deal with some power to be a chosen people? So we need to look beyond the Jews. Who do they serve? We know it is not the Lord Jesus Christ.

LOL......'some power'- you mean the God of Christians?

Jesus was a Jew- what do you think Jesus was hiding?

Forum List

Back