It's the Jews

Hillary kissed Queen Nor.
Regardless of what Jews say in public, 95% will vote for Trump.
You can take that to the bank.
I hope you are joking

I'm not.
I'm at the weddings and bar mitzvahs and in 2 Temples.
I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
Even the Neo-Con Jews will never forgive that Jew Hater Hillary kissing Queen Nor.
You just don't get it.
13 hours ago: Jews favor Clinton over Trump by more than 2-to-1, a poll shows

Did you miss the post where I stated I don't care what Jews say "IN PUBLIC"?
No I saw it. I just immediately dismissed it as delusional. :thup:
It's not delusional.
Jews Do say one thing to each other and something to the world.
The Jewish Newspapers, were, for the most part virulently anti-Trump before Trump's nomination.
Now they are pro Trump.
Jews do NOT like or trust Hillary.

I hope you are joking

I'm not.
Even the Neo-Con Jews will never forgive that Jew Hater Hillary kissing Queen Nor.
You just don't get it.

It's not delusional.
The Jewish Newspapers, were, for the most part virulently anti-Trump before Trump's nomination.
Now they are pro Trump.

Well, she is going to be the next president of the US.

I hope you are joking

I'm not.
You just don't get it.

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.
Lol ya okay. Hey I'm a white person, and even though every single poll has the white vote a little ahead for Trump, every white person I know is going to vote for Hillary. So Hillary will get around 90% of the white vote in November according to my personal experience.

:rofl:

I'm not.
You just don't get it.

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.

Your uncertainty just reared it's head in the, "Well, " prefix.
If you were so confident, you would have posted, "she is going to be the next president of the US."
But you blew it.

I'm not.
You just don't get it.

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.
Lol ya okay. Hey I'm a white person, and even though every single poll has the white vote a little ahead for Trump, every white person I know is going to vote for Hillary. So Hillary will get around 90% of the white vote in November according to my personal experience.

You're not Jewish.
Hillary demanded Israel keep it's borders unguarded during the Intifada.
She then kissed Queen Nor.
That was the Kiss of Death.

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.

If you were so confident, you would have posted, "she is going to be the next president of the US."
But you blew it.

I am a Jill Stein supporter, you dimwit.

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.

You're not Jewish.
Lol you nut

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.

But you blew it.

A self-hating Jew, anti-Israel, pro-perversion candidate...good for you.

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.

You're not Jewish.
Lol you nut
Sure, whatever you say won't change what goes into the ballot slot.

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.

You're not Jewish.
Lol you nut
Sure, whatever you say won't change what goes into the ballot slot.
Same to you Jew whisperer :rofl:

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.

You're not Jewish.

It is Queen Noor not Nor. Now I am convinced that you are a Trump supporter.

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.

You're not Jewish.

It is Queen Noor not Nor. Now I am convinced that you are a Trump supporter.
I hate her so much I wouldn't bother to check the spelling.

Jill Stein for President 2016

b]

Let's admit it, it's the Jews. What is so hard to admit about this? Are you scared of being labeled an anti-semite?

Do you think that because the Arab Muslims hate the Jews, and surely all the Muslims are backwards terrorists, that this must mean Jews are innocent?

Let me point out that you can dislike Muslims and want to defend yourself against them, but still recognize the Jews as well.

There was once a point when the entirety of Europe was that way. They used to defend themselves against both the Muslims and Jews. It was done before, it can be done again. You do not have to pick between the Muslims and Jews! You can affirm your own identity, be proud of it, and defend yourself against all others who are opposed to you.
Well I'll put it this way, if you admit it's the jews, and the doctor on duty in the emergencry section at the hospital is a jew, you might be waitng till you are dead before you get attention.

They are very genetically primative, very well connected and actively fighting a war against gentiles.

They live secretly among us and there is a lot more of them than you think.

That's why it's so hard.

I do not think a Jewish doctor would ignore a patient to a point where the patient would die. It is because doctors take oath to save lives and also the doctor in question would get sued. As far as Jewish society as a whole is concerned, it has created an impression of a bigoted society. Many companies that are controlled by Jewish interests today were not actually founded by Jews. They were founded by whites but Jewish managers one by one started to place their own people in strategic places and in due time those companies came under virtual ownership of Jews. If you question a Jewish manager's hiring practices, you will get accused of being an anti-semite. People in the US are given what can be characterized subliminal messages through movies and TV that it is OK to be racist towards blacks or Indians or whites but it is ABSOLUTELY not OK to be racist towards Jews.
I strongly disagree with you. Jewish doctors save lives because they truly care about their patients. There are numerous stories of Jewish doctors saving the lives of those who vowed their deaths - yet they took care of these people in Israeli hospitals even giving them attention before their Jewish patients!

Please tell me the Muslim doctors who have done this for Jewish patients. Do you have a single story, Vikrant?

The Jewish society isn't a bigoted one but rather an extremely family oriented society which cherishes life, family, education, hard work - none of which appear to be a priority to the average terrorist they are forced to live among in Israel and Europe (thanks to the quartet and Rome).

Jewish people do not mind being questioned about their hiring practices but if you are going to target them because they are Jewish - then their considering the matter may be one of anti-semitic origin is not bias but rather an astute observation.

In your final statement you appear to be suggesting that somehow Hollywood has been on a campaign to OK racism towards blacks, whites or Indians but not Jews - if that were the case we must admit it was the most abysmal failure in Hollywood history because of all races - the Jews have suffered more attacks due to being Jewish than any other people group on earth - right up to this very moment!

I didn't know you had an aversion to the Jewish people. I'm truly sorry to hear of it, Vikrant. What a disappointment.

Good angle! Hopefully, you will get some converts from them :)

It's not an angle. It's the truth. I do not know what your problem is with Jewish people but people are people, Vikrant.

Let's admit it, it's the Jews. What is so hard to admit about this? Are you scared of being labeled an anti-semite?

Do you think that because the Arab Muslims hate the Jews, and surely all the Muslims are backwards terrorists, that this must mean Jews are innocent?

Let me point out that you can dislike Muslims and want to defend yourself against them, but still recognize the Jews as well.

There was once a point when the entirety of Europe was that way. They used to defend themselves against both the Muslims and Jews. It was done before, it can be done again. You do not have to pick between the Muslims and Jews! You can affirm your own identity, be proud of it, and defend yourself against all others who are opposed to you.
Well I'll put it this way, if you admit it's the jews, and the doctor on duty in the emergencry section at the hospital is a jew, you might be waitng till you are dead before you get attention.

They are very genetically primative, very well connected and actively fighting a war against gentiles.

That's why it's so hard.

I do not think a Jewish doctor would ignore a patient to a point where the patient would die. It is because doctors take oath to save lives and also the doctor in question would get sued. As far as Jewish society as a whole is concerned, it has created an impression of a bigoted society. Many companies that are controlled by Jewish interests today were not actually founded by Jews. They were founded by whites but Jewish managers one by one started to place their own people in strategic places and in due time those companies came under virtual ownership of Jews. If you question a Jewish manager's hiring practices, you will get accused of being an anti-semite. People in the US are given what can be characterized subliminal messages through movies and TV that it is OK to be racist towards blacks or Indians or whites but it is ABSOLUTELY not OK to be racist towards Jews.
I strongly disagree with you. Jewish doctors save lives because they truly care about their patients. There are numerous stories of Jewish doctors saving the lives of those who vowed their deaths - yet they took care of these people in Israeli hospitals even giving them attention before their Jewish patients!

Please tell me the Muslim doctors who have done this for Jewish patients. Do you have a single story, Vikrant?

The Jewish society isn't a bigoted one but rather an extremely family oriented society which cherishes life, family, education, hard work - none of which appear to be a priority to the average terrorist they are forced to live among in Israel and Europe (thanks to the quartet and Rome).

Jewish people do not mind being questioned about their hiring practices but if you are going to target them because they are Jewish - then their considering the matter may be one of anti-semitic origin is not bias but rather an astute observation.

In your final statement you appear to be suggesting that somehow Hollywood has been on a campaign to OK racism towards blacks, whites or Indians but not Jews - if that were the case we must admit it was the most abysmal failure in Hollywood history because of all races - the Jews have suffered more attacks due to being Jewish than any other people group on earth - right up to this very moment!

I didn't know you had an aversion to the Jewish people. I'm truly sorry to hear of it, Vikrant. What a disappointment.

It's not an angle. It's the truth. I do not know what your problem is with Jewish people but people are people, Vikrant.

I do not know what your problem is with brain!

It's not delusional.
Now they are pro Trump.

But you blew it.

Indeependent is not a dimwit.

That's why it's so hard.

I don't have a problem. I'm wondering what is wrong with you.

Well, since you asked, my major problem is that I have to live in a world where there are nutcases who do not even spare an internet board from proselytizing.

Well, since you asked, my major problem is that I have to live in a world where there are nutcases who do not even spare an internet board from proselytizing.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is to the entire world. While you may reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ, there are multitudes right now in the valley of decision and of those some have seen (and received) the glorious light of the Gospel, are turning from their sin and are receiving Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. To God be the glory.

This is what God told Abraham:
Genesis 12:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Let it be known today that I bless the Jews and I pray God protect them, provide for them and that the Word of the Lord be fulfilled in that all Israel shall be saved. As you have cursed the Jews, the curse of God is upon you. May all that see it learn the Fear of the Lord and depart from evil. In Jesus Mighty Name, I pray. Amen.

Forum List

Back