hubris : to belive to be god

so many people

seem to belive that god should be like themselfs

and if they can t understand god its because god is wrong

instead of thinking : oh im a human im not god can t understand god

so many people belive they are god

and they should have the power to be god

without infinite knowledge

Poor sleep due to 'first-night effect'...

Why people sleep badly in an unfamiliar place
Fri, 22 Apr 2016 - People sleep less well in an unfamiliar place as the brain's left side stays alert for danger, a study suggests.
Images of volunteers' brains during nights spent in the lab showed the left side remained more responsive to sound.

_89375455_p8950109-man_sleeping-spl.jpg

This asymmetry, also found in marine animals and some birds, was observed only on the first night in a new place.

And Yuka Sasaki, from Brown University, Rhode Island, said it was possible people could learn to switch off their "nightwatchman" function. "Humans' brain are very flexible," she wrote in the journal Current Biology. "Thus, people who are often in new places may not necessarily have poor sleep on a regular basis."

Sleep tips from BBC iWonder

Who are you to tell God he can't rest if He feels do inclined?
GOD IS A PUSSY IF HE NEEDS TO SLEEP. AND HE SHOULD STOP MAKING ALL THOSE DEFORMED BABIES.

Who says he needs sleep? I don't need an afternoon nap, but if I get to enjoy one I have no problem making time for it.

As for making deformed babies, he made you for a reason. You are the only one who can ask the Lord what your purpose is.
The fact is our Heavenly Father works His butt off for us. Who are we to tell Him He can't take a break if He wants to?

Who are you to tell God he can't rest if He feels do inclined?
GOD IS A PUSSY IF HE NEEDS TO SLEEP. AND HE SHOULD STOP MAKING ALL THOSE DEFORMED BABIES.

Who says he needs sleep? I don't need an afternoon nap, but if I get to enjoy one I have no problem making time for it.

As for making deformed babies, he made you for a reason. You are the only one who can ask the Lord what your purpose is.
The fact is our Heavenly Father works His butt off for us. Who are we to tell Him He can't take a break if He wants to?
So why does God make deformed babies and give people cancer?

Forum List

Back