It's Over: The Donald is Our Next President. I am proud of supporting The Donald since day one.

Find something funny there Gnat?

Re-read the title of the thread, polish up on your reading comprehension, and you TOO will laugh.
Let me know whenyou've done the above...LOL
I commented on your funny of my previous reply.

Polish up on the integrity and character of your chosen candidate.

Let me know when you are done polishing her ass with your nose.
here we go again with the :bsflag: about integrity and character

anyone who supports Trump has neither

Sure it is sweetheart. Sure it is... Whatever helps you sleep at night. Now you just have to convince everyone else who read your post; and is laughing at your literary prowess...

.....and yet, here you are hanging on every words I write....Kind of flattering in a way...Thanks !!!
LOL
I just rubbed one out to your avatar too...
I'm sure you did.
Changed it just for me, huh. Nice to know you care... Dinner? Surf and turf perhaps?

Romney got almost 61 million votes.and 206 electoral....
I am wondering where DJT can get anywhere near that....
True Clinton is no Obama and she has turned off many.
But the Donald has on occasion seems to be trying to do all he can to throw
this race.....

Changing his opinion on immigration almost every 12 hours seems to confirm this....

The guys opinion seems to be whatever the last person he speaks to is before an interview.

He's hardening....
Then softening...
Then hardening....
And again presents his softer side.....

He meets with Hispanics and plays nice and then pisses them off...
This nonsense with trying to suck up the black vote is nothing more
then the new addition to the campaign looking at the polls and then
telling Trump what to do and what to say to get support...

The guy is a con man ....
Sounds like a human to me. Being POTUS is not easy, ya know.

If Hillary wins it will mark the end of freedom and liberty in this country. If Trump wins there will be a 30% chance that freedom and liberty will continue.

I'm preparing for Hillary so I will have Trump covered.

LOL......you right wing nut jobs- get cracking on getting your bunkers ready!

this race.....

Changing his opinion on immigration almost every 12 hours seems to confirm this....

The guys opinion seems to be whatever the last person he speaks to is before an interview.

He's hardening....
Then softening...
Then hardening....

we know that killary is going to win, however, when looking at Romney you have to understand that he really did not generate any interest at all with republicans. Its just that simple.
I would guess that 90% of his votes were actually votes against obama and not for him. Trump on the other hand has generated excitement among many people. You either hate him or are all for him.

people aren't willing to just forget about benghazi.

True about most right wing idiots with "selected" memories.......(capitalize a city's name, btw)

Prior to Benghazi, there were 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

You are right! But NOT ONE mention of a video as the cause! And why???? Because 6 weeks from the 9/11/12 attack would be a re-election and with Obama putting these bumper stickers on HE couldn't have terrorism be the issue... after all ISIS was a "JV"... and well...you just had to blame it on a video!
Osamadeadsticker.png

this race.....

He's hardening....
Then softening...
Then hardening....

we know that killary is going to win, however, when looking at Romney you have to understand that he really did not generate any interest at all with republicans. Its just that simple.
I would guess that 90% of his votes were actually votes against obama and not for him. Trump on the other hand has generated excitement among many people. You either hate him or are all for him.

And as I've pointed out millions of us cowards for Trump won't tell the MSM we support him... we'll just do it in the voting booth!

Some Trump supporters are afraid to speak out
Trump supporters have the reputation of being as loud, bombastic and controversial as their candidate, but in some corners of the public sphere, they feel they must keep their stances quiet.
Shubham Chattopadhyay, a freshman engineering major, is vice president of Terps for Trump.
At first, he didn’t proclaim support for the candidate publicly at all. He didn’t talk to reporters about Trump or post about him on social media. And he’s still hesitant to wear a Trump cap or T-shirt on campus.
But, he said, the Terps for Trump club has become an enclave for Trump supporters on the mostly liberal campus to gather and discuss their ideas. And he’s learning to face opposition from his peers.

When the club first gathered, “we didn’t know if our personal safety would be compromised or if it could affect our grades,” Chattopadhyay said. “I was expecting more of a resistance from people, and the most that’s ever happened here is people saying some nasty stuff to us.”

How Many People Support Trump but Don’t Want to Admit It?
But that’s not all. There is also strong evidence that most traditional public opinion surveys inadvertently hide a segment of Trump’s supporters.
Many voters are reluctant to admit to a live interviewer that they back a candidate who has adopted such divisive positions.

In matchups between Trump and Hillary Clinton, Trump does much better in polls conducted online, in which respondents click their answers on a computer screen, rather than in person-to-person landline and cellphone surveys.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/o...ort-trump-but-dont-want-to-admit-it.html?_r=0

this race.....

He's hardening....
Then softening...
Then hardening....

And as I've pointed out millions of us cowards for Trump won't tell the MSM we support him... we'll just do it in the voting booth!

Trump supporters have the reputation of being as loud, bombastic and controversial as their candidate, but in some corners of the public sphere, they feel they must keep their stances quiet.
Shubham Chattopadhyay, a freshman engineering major, is vice president of Terps for Trump.
At first, he didn’t proclaim support for the candidate publicly at all. He didn’t talk to reporters about Trump or post about him on social media. And he’s still hesitant to wear a Trump cap or T-shirt on campus.
But, he said, the Terps for Trump club has become an enclave for Trump supporters on the mostly liberal campus to gather and discuss their ideas. And he’s learning to face opposition from his peers.

When the club first gathered, “we didn’t know if our personal safety would be compromised or if it could affect our grades,” Chattopadhyay said. “I was expecting more of a resistance from people, and the most that’s ever happened here is people saying some nasty stuff to us.”

But that’s not all. There is also strong evidence that most traditional public opinion surveys inadvertently hide a segment of Trump’s supporters.
Many voters are reluctant to admit to a live interviewer that they back a candidate who has adopted such divisive positions.

In matchups between Trump and Hillary Clinton, Trump does much better in polls conducted online, in which respondents click their answers on a computer screen, rather than in person-to-person landline and cellphone surveys.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/o...ort-trump-but-dont-want-to-admit-it.html?_r=0

I think you might be right, however I am not one of them. On my truck I have the " Hillary for Prison and Build the wall deport them all stickers, along with the Trump 2016. I dont think people have to guess what Im thinking

this race.....

He's hardening....
Then softening...
Then hardening....

Trump generally underperformed his polling numbers in the primaries. Only in New York and the primaries afterwards - when it was already decided - did he outperform.

So there isn't this hidden population waiting to vote for Trump.

Trump Supporters Probably Aren’t Lying To Pollsters

Last edited:
this race.....

He's hardening....
Then softening...
Then hardening....

I think you might be right, however I am not one of them. On my truck I have the " Hillary for Prison and Build the wall deport them all stickers, along with the Trump 2016. I dont think people have to guess what Im thinking

Well you are braver then millions of the rest of us. Thank you for your courage!

Your one poll with a one point gain over Hillary is fine if you want to feel better.

However if you want to remain in reality with the rest of us intelligent people you will acknowledge that we here in America elect our president through the electoral college. It's not one person one vote here in American when it comes to electing a president.

I thought people knew that. Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn this? I learned that very basic fact in grade school.

The NY Post is owned by rupert murdoch. Does anyone need to say more?

Now for some reality for you. Nate Silver of 538 website was one of the most correct in predicting the 2012 election. While the conservatives were coming up with their own polls, just as you're seeing in the NY Post, Nate Silver was quietly doing his own work to predict the outcome of the 2012 election. Guess what? He was right.

He's doing the same thing this election cycle. Guess who he has winning by a very large margin in the electoral college?

Right now he has Hillary with a 71.3% chance of winning the election. He gives trump 28.6% chance.

He has Hillary with 312.3 electoral votes. trump has 225.3.

If you don't know, which wouldn't surprise me you're a conservative, a person needs 270 electoral votes to win.

You're doing a repeat of the 2012 election with polls.

How did that work out for you in 2012?

2016 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight

Your one poll with a one point gain over Hillary is fine if you want to feel better.

For some desperate right wingers who are drowning, even a plastic straw seems like a floating device.

Forum List

Back